Mrs Hinch #193 £17 for a memoir of lies. Zoph continues to pull wool over sheeples eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I was young my best friend told me if you don’t close your curtains when you go to bed then aliens will come and abduct you 👽 I was terrified and even now as an adult I still have to have my curtains closed 😂
Omg.That's it!
It's already happened-I knew she was nothing like a human life form.Swapped.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She won’t give up the opportunity to show off her hair. As someone (think shady) said it will be a load of pre- recorded shite. Then the grand reveal of her brushed hair. 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She won’t give up the opportunity to show off her hair. As someone (think shady) said it will be a load of pre- recorded shite. Then the grand reveal of her brushed hair. 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴
She needs to have it all cut off! It ages her something terrible. bleeping topknot! It’s 2020 you throwback! Get a nice choppy Mum Bob! All that smelly hair piled on your head 🤢 that poor stylist. I’ll bet it’s started to dreadlock underneath

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
She needs to have it all cut off! It ages her something terrible. bleeping topknot! It’s 2020 you throwback! Get a nice choppy Mum Bob! All that smelly hair piled on your head 🤢 that poor stylist. I’ll bet it’s started to dreadlock underneath
Her hair makes me nauseous 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Instead of flaunting her excessive spending and hoarding of gifted items, why not do a competition for her fans? You know, where someone who would actually use and appreciate the items she takes for granted??

Reactions: 21
I have just watched (we can’t say in here obv) another insta person saying they’ve had messages from people who sent normal messages to hinch. Who replied then blocked them. Then a few weeks later either Hinch herself or Veston or their team sent messages to these peoples WORK and doxxed them telling lies about them to their bosses. Now, obviously receipts are needed. But who the bleeping hell does that???
“I don’t like zoflora Sophie it’s nasty to dogs” Hinchy blocks then sits on it. Then doxxes and reports to workplaces. I can’t get over this. Yet she’s going to write lies in her memoirs. Get in the bin. #bekond Rules don’t apply to her 😡😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 61
Why is she so extra? She’s such a precious, delicate little flower with her sensitivities. Christ, by 30, I had been pummelled by life and this past few years has been a rollercoaster. Yet what she conveys does not fit with the high-flying saleswoman who we’ve seen in videos. Her parents have done her no favours. Life is tough and gruelling and you have to harden up. It teaches you lessons and she absolutely doesn’t have any clue whatsoever.
She’s tapped into a market & is exploiting that for all it’s worth. The anxiety is all an act to prevent too much questioning. She’s manipulating people into feeling sorry for her, then comes the sales pitch.
Her usp for her memoir is the troll angle, she’s again using the woe is me tactic. I don’t feel sorry for her, she wants all this attention because it is actually making her money.

Reactions: 15
I have just watched (we can’t say in here obv) another insta person saying they’ve had messages from people who sent normal messages to hinch. Who replied then blocked them. Then a few weeks later either Hinch herself or Veston or their team sent messages to these peoples WORK and doxxed them telling lies about them to their bosses. Now, obviously receipts are needed. But who the bleeping hell does that???
“I don’t like zoflora Sophie it’s nasty to dogs” Hinchy blocks then sits on it. Then doxxes and reports to workplaces. I can’t get over this. Yet she’s going to write lies in her memoirs. Get in the bin. #bekond Rules don’t apply to her 😡😡
I saw this! Gobsmacked! She really is one nasty little skank

Reactions: 28
I hope it means it isn’t selling as well as they think & reducing it to generate sales?
Usually if it's Amazon, they discount the price straight away to boost sales regardless of whether the book is doing well or not. This really affects independent authors who self publish, because we aren't all lying dickheads who can get a book deal off the back of wiping down a sink. As long as she outsells the advance she got from the publisher (could be between £250,000 and £750,000 depending on how well her last books did but I doubt its the higher offer) she'll be paid her royalties (10% all the way up to 15% for hardback which is her preferred method of publishing) and sometimes the best way to do this is to discount your book heavily and market it at a 'relatable' price because lets face it who is going to pay £17 for a memoir 🤦‍♀️ her publishers have probably left the marketing to her PR company meaning they're just gonna rake in the money and if it sells well, she'll get another book deal... probably a cook book 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Not directed at Hinch personally but why would you spend so much time and money on hair extensions when you have your hair up 95% of the time?
If it’s to have extra long hair for photo shoots etc surely just get short-term ones clipped in for that purpose rather than getting a weave or bonded extensions which could potentially damage your scalp?

Reactions: 14
Not prepared for the Staring at herself, nose scrunched Selfies later because she’s got her self a new wig.. hope vestlife is booked in the chair next to her getting that skull cap sorted
(doubt it as he’s probably been told it’s Mummaz day and left to look after Ronnieblesshim as per usual)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
THIS is what I’ve just come on to say. BULL. tit. Urghhh she makes me so mad. Anxious my hole!
I have felt very anxious & panicky through lockdown. I began not leaving the house for walks with my baby in the pram, I couldn’t sleep at night. We got our food shop delivered so we didn’t need to go out for that either. I haven’t gone to any shops since they reopened, I won’t be going to pubs and restaurants now they’re reopening and haven’t had my hair done since December and don’t plan on getting it done anytime soon.

it’s so annoying when she literally has no clue about anxiety or real fear around this pandemic. The fact she’s going to the salon today is another example of just trying to use mental health as a “I’m the same as you guyyyzz, I’m so relatable, little Sophs from the village”. Absolute crap! Is getting your hair done really going to outweigh your “anxiety”. Look at her breaking lockdown repeatedly, her unnecessary trips to b&m, trips to Tesco, Ronnie’s ridiculous birthday party. My daughter is 1 in 2 weeks and we aren’t doing anything other than seeing my mum. I have friends & family asking to meet & i don’t feel ready yet to just abandon everything we’ve been through with lockdown 🤔🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Usually if it's Amazon, they discount the price straight away to boost sales regardless of whether the book is doing well or not. This really affects independet authors who self publish, because we aren't all lying dickheads who can get a book deal off the back of wiping down a sink. As long as she outsells the advance she got from the publisher (could be between £250,000 and £750,000 depending on how well her last books did but I doubt its the higher offer) she'll be paid her royalties (10% all the way up to 15% for hardback which is her preferred method of publishing) and sometimes the best way to do this is to discount your book heavily and market it at a 'relatable' price because lets face it who is going to pay £17 for a memoir 🤦‍♀️ her publishers have probably left the marketing to her PR company meaning they're just gonna rake in the money and if it sells well, she'll get another book deal... probably a cook book 🤢
At this moment in time it wouldn’t surprise me if Ronnie & the dog got their own book deal.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
At this moment in time it wouldn’t surprise me if Ronnie & the dog got their own book deal.
You know for a fact she'll be the face of a kids book featuring Henry the dog or some crap like that. It's completely unfair because she'll use a ghost writer who is already struggling to break into the industry but she makes all the money from being the face of it. The writing/publishing industry is already hard enough without 'celebrities' now becoming authors. It doesn't happen overnight and not everyone has the ability to be able to write a good book. Penguin are making a big mistake but then again, they're already a big enough publishing house that they don't care. The only way they would drop her is if she made a huge faux pas in regards to black lives matter or she posted extremist opinions.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I have felt very anxious & panicky through lockdown. I began not leaving the house for walks with my baby in the pram, I couldn’t sleep at night. We got our food shop delivered so we didn’t need to go out for that either. I haven’t gone to any shops since they reopened, I won’t be going to pubs and restaurants now they’re reopening and haven’t had my hair done since December and don’t plan on getting it done anytime soon.

it’s so annoying when she literally has no clue about anxiety or real fear around this pandemic. The fact she’s going to the salon today is another example of just trying to use mental health as a “I’m the same as you guyyyzz, I’m so relatable, little Sophs from the village”. Absolute crap! Is getting your hair done really going to outweigh your “anxiety”. Look at her breaking lockdown repeatedly, her unnecessary trips to b&m, trips to Tesco, Ronnie’s ridiculous birthday party. My daughter is 1 in 2 weeks and we aren’t doing anything other than seeing my mum. I have friends & family asking to meet & i don’t feel ready yet to just abandon everything we’ve been through with lockdown 🤔🤷🏼‍♀️
Don’t allow her to enter your world, you’ve done everything you feel is right. Remember she is only on the gram for one reason, to make money.
Lockdown has taken a terrible toll on mental well being & yet she is seemingly well enough to go to the shops/ get her garden done/ go to the hairdressers.
You know for a fact she'll be the face of a kids book featuring Henry the dog or some crap like that. It's completely unfair because she'll use a ghost writer who is already struggling to break into the industry but she makes all the money from being the face of it. The writing/publishing industry is already hard enough without 'celebrities' now becoming authors. It doesn't happen overnight and not everyone has the ability to be able to write a good book. Penguin are making a big mistake but then again, they're already a big enough publishing house that they don't care. The only way they would drop her is if she made a huge faux pas in regards to black lives matter or she posted extremist opinions.
She’s too careful for that

• Heart
Reactions: 6

I'm sorry you feel like this, I totally understand where you're coming from I had my baby a couple weeks before lockdown began and I've been anxious and paranoid since, I'm the exact same. The first two months we barely left the house, it was a good job we had a garden for him to get fresh air in!
That's what annoyed me even more about Hinch, the way she portrays herself as so anxious and paranoid too, but goes round fingering everything in the shops, getting a blow dry the first day the hairdressers is open! As if that blow dry is essential.

I too wont be in any rush to get my hair done or go to a pub or restaurant

Hinch wouldnt know anxiety if it slapped her in the face. Pulsating through the night? I'm sure the last thing someone with anxiety would want to do when they are in that state is to announce it to their 3.5 followers

But I hope you start feeling better honey xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just watched her stories, her clearly claiming to have a panic attack but not saying it in many words.
I’ve lived with anxiety and panic attacks for 6 year, last thing I’d be doing is taking to Instagram, then going to a salon for my mop done. She’s taking the p**s out of people with mental health issues and just looking for sympathy, and her hincher fam a lam are falling for it. 🤬🤬
Just hope “big bird Hinch” who I think she looks like gets that tatt cut off her head

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She hasn't got a clue about anxiety.. Truly she hasn't!! I've suffered terrible for years now. So much so, since Lockdown I can count on one hand the amount of times I've left the house, with my son alone. 3.. And that's been to go to a chemist an pick up my anxiety meds! Since even before lockdown ai don't like going out without a family member or close friend with me, the thought of it fills me with dread.
Just yesterday, I was invited to a close friends 30th for socially distanced drinks and spent all day being sick with nerves and cancelled.
She's full of tit. She wouldn't know anxiety if it masked itself as Henry an jumped up and bit her scrawny neck.
bleeping hole.
Anyone who pays 17 quid to read the 'I can't believe it happened to little old me' is bleeping backwards and clearly needs a lobotomy.
Sorry for the rant 😂 she bleeping pisses me right off. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.