Mrs Hinch #193 £17 for a memoir of lies. Zoph continues to pull wool over sheeples eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why I’ve come to the conclusion now that’s it’s all an act! Even the reveal.
Let’s just say it’s true and she is mentally unwell.... what mum/ husband/ sister would allow you to keep making a tit of yourself
They’re all in on the act.
She’s so super anxious about the virus she’s going to the hairdressers, planning a photo shoot for a new book, getting gardening work done. Yeah suffering really badly from anxiety there 🙄🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 40
My husband has worked a 60 hour week & has gone to help our daughter today who has also worked all week (30 hours) to do her garden, it’s made me so bleeping mad that vest can’t even paint a few fence panels in the garden, what the hell does he do all day?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Stacey has just announced a no phone day. Here comes Soph’s announcement in 3,2,1.....
No they’d never take the same day off, their followers couldn’t cope. They literally wouldn’t know what to do with themselves without Hinch and SS in their lives for a whole day!

Isnt she meant to be a hairdresser though? Surely if it's just a blow dry she could just do it herself
She was never an actual hairdresser. She quit her sales job in London to stay home in their rented flat, clean (subtext *become an Insta celebrity*) and train to be a hairdresser, I don’t think she ever actually qualified and got a job as a hairdresser anywhere. Please correct me if I’m wrong guyyzz, I’m still learning 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My husband has worked a 60 hour week & has gone to help our daughter today who has also worked all week (30 hours) to do her garden, it’s made me so bleeping mad that vest can’t even paint a few fence panels in the garden, what the hell does he do all day?
He's looking after ronnie all day while soph sits around moaning about trolls and cooking up slop

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s boring me already today and it’s only the start of the day. I cannot be arsed with her prancey videos of her hair doo later. Princess Sophie manages a hair appointment on the very first day of the salons opening. Aye right. duck off relatable. Relatable is already doing a 5 hour day before 10am 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 20
What I’m thankful for today,having a home,having my partner smiling (he has mental health issues so it’s a good day) so like real things not having my hair bloody washed can do that myself,spending time with your husband and son who you live with n also seeing your family? The ones you see the entire time of lockdown then yea. The park 😂the little pond thing next to a road don’t count as a park love you daft bint

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She’ll be having a day off today guuuuuysss. Unless she has lined up loads of pre recorded bullshit she is going to be gone the best part of the day whilst the poor stylist tries to sort out that tit heap on top of her head

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She’s having her hair washed and blow dried whooohooooo for her.
Maybe for her cover shoot?

Why would you say that to your sheeple you whole body was pulsating? Too much info thanks!
someone get her in pleeassse!!! 🤮

Reactions: 7
He is such a geezer ain’t he ....can’t stand him. Not funny in the least. Wonder if willy hills is open today he can keep himself occupied there instead of posting a load of BS

Plus the fact she was probably awake last night wondering how much money her new book would bring in. I would say it was more excitement if all the book orders and the thought of all that money rolling in kept her awake
That's exactly what I just thought ! I had to go and watch her story ! Why do I do it lol she will need me up ! And she's probably secretly hoping she will get to meet her beloved Bey because she's ig famous ! Asshole

Reactions: 2
Same I have also been told by my hairdresser that there is a no blow-dry policy in place
Other countries have banned blowdrys as it increases the chance of the virus spreading round the salon and it’s advised not to do them over here. Not that it bothers anxiety ridden Princess Soph. She’s probably booked the whole salon to herself...🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I deleted Mrs Hinch yesterday - l can’t stand watching her manufactured’perfect’ life anymore, to be fair everyone I’ve spoken to about instragram has pretty much said the same thing about her that they are all fed up of her ‘victim role’ and only watch out of habit now, she is sooo negative - never tells the truth always how bad she’s got it - always poor soph !! I actually think she’s losing the plot !! Always talking about how 3.5 million people love Ronnie - Mrs Hinch these people are followers watching your content we aren’t ‘in love’ with you !! Well maybe a few are 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s put herself on the highest pedestal and her ‘angel’ l can do no wrong is uncomfortable to watch xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Trust that BINT to get a hair appointment today, just for a blow dry 🙄. Feel sorry for the person shampooing it 😷

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
She’s so super anxious about the virus she’s going to the hairdressers, planning a photo shoot for a new book, getting gardening work done. Yeah suffering really badly from anxiety there 🙄🤥
My apologies in advance for this but she wouldn’t know anxiety if it jumped up and bit her on the minge

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She's that anxious that she has not be able to go out but the first day the hairdressers are open she is straight in there? I didn't think they were allowed to do blow drys at the moment?
I go back to work in a bar tonight and I'm absolutely shitting myself, but guess what I've got to go back to pay the bills!

Reactions: 25
No they’d never take the same day off, their followers couldn’t cope. They literally wouldn’t know what to do with themselves without Hinch and SS in their lives for a whole day!

She was never an actual hairdresser. She quit her sales job in London to stay home in their rented flat, clean (subtext *become an Insta celebrity*) and train to be a hairdresser, I don’t think she ever actually qualified and got a job as a hairdresser anywhere. Please correct me if I’m wrong guyyzz, I’m still learning 🤣
She was in my friends hairdressing class at Thurrock college a few years ago. She has never worked in a salon though and probably only done a couple of trims. It was all to fit in with the “Essex girl done good” story.

Reactions: 21
Why is she so extra? She’s such a precious, delicate little flower with her sensitivities. Christ, by 30, I had been pummelled by life and this past few years has been a rollercoaster. Yet what she conveys does not fit with the high-flying saleswoman who we’ve seen in videos. Her parents have done her no favours. Life is tough and gruelling and you have to harden up. It teaches you lessons and she absolutely doesn’t have any clue whatsoever.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Other countries have banned blowdrys as it increases the chance of the virus spreading round the salon and it’s advised not to do them over here. Not that it bothers anxiety ridden Princess Soph. She’s probably booked the whole salon to herself...🙄
Yes you're right, so vesty and ronseal can go as well, she'll be far to anxious to go on her own and it'll be a thrilling day out for them all, she can screech mummazzz from the chair 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought of Mrs.Hinch today as I paid 2 cleaners to come in and blitz my house (4 hours =£40) while I went out with my kids, walked the dog on the beach for an hour, popped to Sainsbury’s for some much needed new clothes, and polished it off with a drive-thru McDonalds, takeaway for tea and fizzy wine this evening....you know..enjoyed my life?

It was bloody glorious and I go to sleep this evening one happy bunny. No-one to hold me to account for my decisions, no ’brand partners’ to answer to, no DMs to worry about, no reputation to give a tit about, no work hassles!

Sleep tight our Soph- is it really worth it eh? 🤡

Exactly this !!! I have a career and a family and cleaning is the last thing on my ‘list’ I despair women have gone through years of suppression to be able to vote and to be paid the same as a man for the same job and this one has led to people having fricking birthday cakes with cleaning products on it !!!! Way to go sister 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes you're right, so vesty and ronseal can go as well, she'll be far to anxious to go on her own and it'll be a thrilling day out for them all, she can screech mummazzz from the chair 😂
Hopefully she’ll get them bleeping tufts sorted out. It’s not cute! It’s probably annoying for him. Could have given them a trim herself instead of getting wet over them constantly! Stoopid woman

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.