Mrs Hinch #193 £17 for a memoir of lies. Zoph continues to pull wool over sheeples eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isnt she meant to be a hairdresser though? Surely if it's just a blow dry she could just do it herself
She’s a cleaner who doesn’t do any cleaning too, I think her mantra Is being shite at everything she claims to be a qualified expert in, bit like Trump and Boris.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I’d also like to add (though it’s probably nothing myself and others here have not already said before)...

Sophie is charging companies double, triple, if not quadruple what some people earn in a MONTH, slogging away in normal jobs that contribute to society, to advertise a whole host of individual brands and products, by filming a series of 15 second long videos of herself using said product and screeching ‘I just love it guys’. There is never any indepth review or analysis of the product, just a push towards ‘buy this because I use it’.

The foundation that the brand has been built on (apart from cleaning) is mental health. How much of this extortionate profit that she earns is put back into this? She insultingly plays the anxiety card when it suits, but how often is Hinch financially supporting and signposting mental health charities and means of support in crisis? She just points her followers towards swipe ups for products she endorses and earns commission on and of course - her own books.

Sophie draws in her audience by calling them her friends. She often proclaims ‘You are all on this journey with me’, but who charges their friends £17.99 for the privilege? Many of her sheep have bought in to this narrative, and are so naive and brainwashed that they truly believe Mrs Hinch is an important figure in their lives. The money she is earning is ultimately coming from her followers purses. They have so far paid for her house extension, expensive cars, a full kitchen remodel, garden renovation, and a lifestyle where she can buy whatever she feels like, without the need to budget. This is worlds away from the lifestyles of her sheep, yet she constantly plays up to the line of ‘I’m just one of you guys’.

Everything she puts out there leads back to some kind of gain for herself. The monotonous content she posts (usually using her son as a prop to fill the gaps), is just to engage her followers until the next advertisement.

Hinch will keep taking and taking until she reaches her monetary goal. And then she will up and leave. All of her so called ‘friends’ will be dropped whilst she lives a luxurious life off their money and they are left mourning their leader and wondering how the hell they got so sucked in.

I wish more people could see just how damaging social media influencers are to mental health. They preach the opposite, but the majority are only in it for the money, gifts, fame and adoration.

If people want to call myself and others on this website trolls for calling out this twisted practice, then so be it. Because in my opinion, after observation of the actions and effects of the influencer culture, it looks as though the real trolls are the con artists behind the camera.
👏 This is spot on and so articulate, thank you. Agree with all of this and can be applied across the board to other influencers....they just tweak it slightly to whoever their audience is. Can’t wait for the arse to fall out of the influencer culture - eventually it will.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Hope she gets her birdsnest ruined😭 yes I am super jealous us Scottish lot will have to remain with our birdnests a little while longer. Ps hope anyone getting their hair done today enjoys a pamper sesh, apart from hunch obvs👏

• Haha
I cannot believe how many bot accounts are following her! She’s actually a fraud 😲
Is there a way of knowing if they have been brought or not? When my Instagram wasn’t private I would get loads of spammy random accounts follow me like this with no posts etc. Not saying she hasn’t brought them but just a thought...

Reactions: 4
She’s having her hair washed and blow dried whooohooooo for her.
I've coloured my hair, trimmed my fringe and cut some feathers around the front - the hairdressers, along with pubs and Primark are the last places I plan on going to! 😂

Reactions: 10
I’d also like to add (though it’s probably nothing myself and others here have not already said before)...

Sophie is charging companies double, triple, if not quadruple what some people earn in a MONTH, slogging away in normal jobs that contribute to society, to advertise a whole host of individual brands and products, by filming a series of 15 second long videos of herself using said product and screeching ‘I just love it guys’. There is never any indepth review or analysis of the product, just a push towards ‘buy this because I use it’.

The foundation that the brand has been built on (apart from cleaning) is mental health. How much of this extortionate profit that she earns is put back into this? She insultingly plays the anxiety card when it suits, but how often is Hinch financially supporting and signposting mental health charities and means of support in crisis? She just points her followers towards swipe ups for products she endorses and earns commission on and of course - her own books.

Sophie draws in her audience by calling them her friends. She often proclaims ‘You are all on this journey with me’, but who charges their friends £17.99 for the privilege? Many of her sheep have bought in to this narrative, and are so naive and brainwashed that they truly believe Mrs Hinch is an important figure in their lives. The money she is earning is ultimately coming from her followers purses. They have so far paid for her house extension, expensive cars, a full kitchen remodel, garden renovation, and a lifestyle where she can buy whatever she feels like, without the need to budget. This is worlds away from the lifestyles of her sheep, yet she constantly plays up to the line of ‘I’m just one of you guys’.

Everything she puts out there leads back to some kind of gain for herself. The monotonous content she posts (usually using her son as a prop to fill the gaps), is just to engage her followers until the next advertisement.

Hinch will keep taking and taking until she reaches her monetary goal. And then she will up and leave. All of her so called ‘friends’ will be dropped whilst she lives a luxurious life off their money and they are left mourning their leader and wondering how the hell they got so sucked in.

I wish more people could see just how damaging social media influencers are to mental health. They preach the opposite, but the majority are only in it for the money, gifts, fame and adoration.

If people want to call myself and others on this website trolls for calling out this twisted practice, then so be it. Because in my opinion, after observation of the actions and effects of the influencer culture, it looks as though the real trolls are the con artists behind the camera.
I think this should be used as a summary at the start of every new thread.
That way anyone who has drifted here from Hinch moaning about us “trolls” will get a good wake up call straight away!

Reactions: 25
What was all that Beyoncé crap about. (cringe)
also if she has another kid How on earth will she Be able post the same amount of gushing crap all the time, that she posts about Ronnie, yes Sophie we know you love him.

Reactions: 10
👏 This is spot on and so articulate, thank you. Agree with all of this and can be applied across the board to other influencers....they just tweak it slightly to whoever their audience is. Can’t wait for the arse to fall out of the influencer culture - eventually it will.
This should be put at the beginning of every thread

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She really does need to seek professional medical advice if she's up in the early hours with her whole body pulsating. I'm no physician but this sounds like a symptom of nervous exhaustion and low magnesium level. Her diet is very poor and needs to be addressed quickly. These regular episodes of near crying suggest she's mentally unstable and if she can't see that why aren't her family recognising something is wrong?
I can't bear the woman but I wouldn't wish a nervous breakdown on her or anyone else, and I wish she would seek help.
This is why I’ve come to the conclusion now that’s it’s all an act! Even the reveal.
Let’s just say it’s true and she is mentally unwell.... what mum/ husband/ sister would allow you to keep making a tit of yourself
They’re all in on the act.

Reactions: 21
So most people have done thier own lockdown garden projects ... no not these pair of idiots. Paying people to come and build some seats AND PAINT FENCES! Can they not do anything by themselves! Except fill it with B&M tatt!
She could even support her local garden centre who is probably suffering a hell of alot more than b and m finacially

Reactions: 17
More like she read tattle and was up until that time because she couldn’t cope with the fact everyone is exposing her for the lying bint she is.

Reactions: 19
Who goes to bed with their curtains left open? Is it just me that was always told to close my curtains/blinds at night, regardless of which floor of the manor I’m in?
When I was young my best friend told me if you don’t close your curtains when you go to bed then aliens will come and abduct you 👽 I was terrified and even now as an adult I still have to have my curtains closed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ffs ! I've missed so much ! Stopped following her a while ago ! And I've not been on line for ages cos of work ! When I saw her " see my highlight" post I watched it and was nearly bleeping sick in my mouth ! It ruined my night 🤣🤣🤣🤣
And with all these screen shots of pre orders you just know she's spending the cash already in her mind !

Reactions: 7
He is such a geezer ain’t he ....can’t stand him. Not funny in the least. Wonder if willy hills is open today he can keep himself occupied there instead of posting a load of BS

Plus the fact she was probably awake last night wondering how much money her new book would bring in. I would say it was more excitement if all the book orders and the thought of all that money rolling in kept her awake

• Haha
Who gets up in the night to get a drink and takes their phone, lying conniving cow!!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.