Mrs Hinch #193 £17 for a memoir of lies. Zoph continues to pull wool over sheeples eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh please her stories from through the night.
Even more reason to not like her she’s one of those Beyoncé is everything blah blah blah

Reactions: 11
She's gonna make a mint from a tit book , probably won't have to worry about money for some time and yet this ' my body is pulsating ' really ? I think she's trying to be relatable for her sheeple . And if I sat there , no matter how quiet I was , trying to sing Beyoncé in a voice that only dogs can hear at 1.30am , my husband would wonder what the duck was wrong and get told to shut the duck up !
The wind scares her , what is she 5 , it wasn't even that blowy and I'm in Essex
She's probably trying to think of ways to get out of book tours and loose women and setting the ' I Carnt guys , my anxiety ' while creaming off the profits for doing duck all not even writing the damn thing

• Haha
Reactions: 22
OMG guyzzzz I’ve missed so much! Been back at work for 2 weeks and the threads move so bloody quickly!
But I just know in my heart that everything I’ve thought has most definitely been said in here!
Im excited for the “Tattle Chapter” in her memoir (eyeroll) 😂
#bekond xx

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’d also like to add (though it’s probably nothing myself and others here have not already said before)...

Sophie is charging companies double, triple, if not quadruple what some people earn in a MONTH, slogging away in normal jobs that contribute to society, to advertise a whole host of individual brands and products, by filming a series of 15 second long videos of herself using said product and screeching ‘I just love it guys’. There is never any indepth review or analysis of the product, just a push towards ‘buy this because I use it’.

The foundation that the brand has been built on (apart from cleaning) is mental health. How much of this extortionate profit that she earns is put back into this? She insultingly plays the anxiety card when it suits, but how often is Hinch financially supporting and signposting mental health charities and means of support in crisis? She just points her followers towards swipe ups for products she endorses and earns commission on and of course - her own books.

Sophie draws in her audience by calling them her friends. She often proclaims ‘You are all on this journey with me’, but who charges their friends £17.99 for the privilege? Many of her sheep have bought in to this narrative, and are so naive and brainwashed that they truly believe Mrs Hinch is an important figure in their lives. The money she is earning is ultimately coming from her followers purses. They have so far paid for her house extension, expensive cars, a full kitchen remodel, garden renovation, and a lifestyle where she can buy whatever she feels like, without the need to budget. This is worlds away from the lifestyles of her sheep, yet she constantly plays up to the line of ‘I’m just one of you guys’.

Everything she puts out there leads back to some kind of gain for herself. The monotonous content she posts (usually using her son as a prop to fill the gaps), is just to engage her followers until the next advertisement.

Hinch will keep taking and taking until she reaches her monetary goal. And then she will up and leave. All of her so called ‘friends’ will be dropped whilst she lives a luxurious life off their money and they are left mourning their leader and wondering how the hell they got so sucked in.

I wish more people could see just how damaging social media influencers are to mental health. They preach the opposite, but the majority are only in it for the money, gifts, fame and adoration.

If people want to call myself and others on this website trolls for calling out this twisted practice, then so be it. Because in my opinion, after observation of the actions and effects of the influencer culture, it looks as though the real trolls are the con artists behind the camera.
Kate Hayes Makeup charged her family £25 a head for Christmas dinner last year 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Sorry if this has already been said (i can't keep up!) But i feel like garden stories weren't showing full garden, i felt like she was deliberately only filming the new sleepers (seriously why leave bench bit brown? What a tail) and like hiding other bits 🤔🤔🤔

“I’ve been waaay to nervous to leave my house during lockdown guyzzz, except all them times I left my house, but it’s a priority for me to dive into a hairdressers on the 4th July...”

give.me.strength.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
“I’ve been waaay to nervous to leave my house during lockdown guyzzz, except all them times I left my house, but it’s a priority for me to dive into a hairdressers on the 4th July...”

give.me.strength.
THIS is what I’ve just come on to say. BULL. tit. Urghhh she makes me so mad. Anxious my hole!

Reactions: 20
THIS is what I’ve just come on to say. BULL. tit. Urghhh she makes me so mad. Anxious my hole!
It’s the fact that a blow dry is in no way essential that gets me. I can understand people really wanting a hair cut, I can sort of understand people being desperate to get a colour. A bleeping blow dry?!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It’s the fact that a blow dry is in no way essential that gets me. I can understand people really wanting a hair cut, I can sort of understand people being desperate to get a colour. A bleeping blow dry?!
She really does think she’s something doesn’t she 🙄good luck to the hairdresser trying to sort out that rats nest. I bet she has her roots done aswell

Reactions: 23
I think she's going to get her extensions and roots done not just a blow dry so shes ready for book promotion. She plays everything down so it looks like she looks amazing from just a blow dry when in reality its 8 hrs work! I don't even know how she can cope with all that hair, it looked much nicer when she had the extensions out!

Reactions: 30
My hairdresser isn't blow drying. I can have my roots sorted and a cut but have got to walk home with wet hair on Weds and sort it myself.
Blow drying her rats nest will take ages and that's exactly what the hairdressers are supposed to avoid 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 19
This might have been mentioned as I have to catch up but did the counter top look so smeary in Jamie’s sorry about the portion size .
You know the smear you get when you don’t wipe down the cleaning products with water and just spray Shyte after shyte on top of it ?

Reactions: 8
This might have been mentioned as I have to catch up but did the counter top look so smeary in Jamie’s sorry about the portion size .
You know the smear you get when you don’t wipe down the cleaning products with water and just spray Shyte after shyte on top of it ?
I've noticed this a lot, because she never rinses, wipes products off or dilutes them. She is clueless. That astonish pine is the worst, it leaves everything dull looking

Reactions: 8
My hairdresser isn't blow drying. I can have my roots sorted and a cut but have got to walk home with wet hair on Weds and sort it myself.
Blow drying her rats nest will take ages and that's exactly what the hairdressers are supposed to avoid 🤦‍♀️
Same I have also been told by my hairdresser that there is a no blow-dry policy in place

Reactions: 15
Isnt she meant to be a hairdresser though? Surely if it's just a blow dry she could just do it herself

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Morning Tattlers!
So my theory about the being awake in the night sitch....
She woke up in a panic about the book possibly flopping, woke Vesticles up so she could have a whinge to him. He told her to duck off downstairs so he could sleep so she went into insta to get sympathy from her lemmings.
The end.

Wow! I should write a book! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.