Mrs Hinch #193 £17 for a memoir of lies. Zoph continues to pull wool over sheeples eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Soz, per-ger-la
Not per-go-la does that make sense? ATV, soz, Kate to the party, #bekond 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Gretel’s back! Having a bit of an episode over Beyonce, as you do in the middle of the night... reckon Zoph’s gonna slide into her DM’s and try her luck like with Michael Bolton 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
thread suggestion

this is it..this is me..Little soph from maldon, MJ wannabe..

(Starting to look a bit like him)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Kate to the party (time difference is a bummer) but WTF is that tit about Beyonce? She will never know how much she has helped me and she doesn't know I exist... what planet are you on? How exactly has Beyonce 'helped' you? ABSOLUTE MELT.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She really thinks she up there with the actual celebs doesn't she or trying to get up the celeb ladder. You are an essex woman who caught a break. I would say a cleaner but that's debatable!! You may have released four "books" and be a "bestseller" but the majority of people I know have never even heard of you. Your body is pulsating, because it's in shock of how you can get away with charging £17 for a book about nothing remotely interesting you have done in your life.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Who goes to bed with their curtains left open? Is it just me that was always told to close my curtains/blinds at night, regardless of which floor of the manor I’m in?
Probably has trouble closing them because they're full of old toilet rolls.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
yes yes and yes!!! I have 3 girls. My younger 2 love roblox! I have to admit it’s given me some time. I’m not a super mum but my girls are happy, healthy and secure... who cares if they play on computer games !! They’ll never have this crazy time again xxxxx
Well I think your all terrible, my kid has homemade hot slop everyday, has a play area behind the sofa, visits a field and lake once a year and has a swing somewhere amoungst the seating in the garden 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Beyonce isnt going to notice you, Sophie, I know Lee Ryan from Blue did but I dont think he is the same pedestal as Beyonce. Also I think he just thought you were a crazy fan and he was just trying it on with you

Reactions: 26
I mean is it normal for your body to pulsate in the night. Nope don't think it is. She clearly has issues, go get them sorted! Instead she goes on Instagram and makes herself look batshit by watching videos of Beyonce and telling everyone how this stranger has helped her.
Then I bet all her sheep messaged her. Omg you're like Beyonce to me. I've never met you but you've helped me so much in my life blah blah. Bet she's done that on purpose to get reassurance. Narc cow

• Sick
Reactions: 27
I though it was pronounced per-goal-a like the word pagoda... but I actually have no idea. Hope that helps and makes sense guysssssssss 💁‍♀️
Hope that helps guyzzz atv 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 6
She really does need to seek professional medical advice if she's up in the early hours with her whole body pulsating. I'm no physician but this sounds like a symptom of nervous exhaustion and low magnesium level. Her diet is very poor and needs to be addressed quickly. These regular episodes of near crying suggest she's mentally unstable and if she can't see that why aren't her family recognising something is wrong?
I can't bear the woman but I wouldn't wish a nervous breakdown on her or anyone else, and I wish she would seek help.

Reactions: 23
So most people have done thier own lockdown garden projects ... no not these pair of idiots. Paying people to come and build some seats AND PAINT FENCES! Can they not do anything by themselves! Except fill it with B&M tatt!

Reactions: 7
So she’s got a photo shoot booked for the front cover of her new book. The book is called “This is me” but I guarantee the photo shoot is gonna be posh frock, heels she can’t walk in and 2 hours of glam squad. Guess what? That’s not you Hun!

Who goes to bed with their curtains left open? Is it just me that was always told to close my curtains/blinds at night, regardless of which floor of the manor I’m in?
Oh dear, I don’t even have curtains or blinds 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Could you be arsed in cooking all these separate meals? My kids always the same as us , sometimes slightly altered to be kid friendly

I’ve said it before and I’ll
Repeat. She’s doing a disservice to her son by 1. Not all eating together 2. Not encouraging him to eat what they eat which leads me to 3. Eating healthy more nutritious and adventurous foods as a family. Not spaghetti in a jug or raw onion nachos and frozen chicken strips stir fry’s.

Reactions: 12
It is strange how she never posts stories about the times she has had to get up at 4.30/5am with Rons but when she 'cant sleep because her whole body is pulsating' she will film the entire thing?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
If they are taught and encouraged from an early age to use utensils then by one they are usually quite adept at it.
Am I a bad parent then as both my kids learnt with their hands. My little one is just a tad older than Rondonlonglegshastuftsandfeetz and they hate cutlery. Just gets thrown on the floor and the pincer fingers come out. They’re happy and they eat well so I’m not concerned. For once, I’ll side with Twuntliffe and say it doesn’t matter about cutlery yet. Years ago they didn’t have them.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Am I a bad parent then as both my kids learnt with their hands. My little one is just a tad older than Rondonlonglegshastuftsandfeetz and they hate cutlery. Just gets thrown on the floor and the pincer fingers come out. They’re happy and they eat well so I’m not concerned. For once, I’ll side with Twuntliffe and say it doesn’t matter about cutlery yet. Years ago they didn’t have them.
My almost-2 year old is only now reluctantly starting to use a spoon. We eat as a family so there are 5 of us eating and he’s always had access to cutlery at mealtimes but he just hasn’t been bothered. I have bigger battles to be fair - he’ll get there in the end 😉

Reactions: 7
If she can't sleep at night she isn't doing enough in the day. She gets help looking after ronnie and probably sits around most of the day. The day Jamie goes back to actual work, her mum is busy, Ronnie is on his feet and she has to manage alone she'll know what tired is. She is so sheltered it's ridiculous, she's never ever had ronnie alone since he's been born. It's easy to piss about cooking a meal for just a baby when you have help. She permanently claims she's exhausted but Ronnie never seems to be up earlier than the usual time. As for the pulsating bollocks, it's more attention seeking because she's worried the book will flop. If the book is the truth why do you need to feel nervous?

Reactions: 16
She’s having her hair washed and blow dried whooohooooo for her.
Really? Ffs! I manage to do that myself on a daily basis. I bet Ronron is off to Ma Barker’s for the day - Soph with her hair appointment and best life probably has a slot booked at the pub just to get away!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.