Mrs Hinch #193 £17 for a memoir of lies. Zoph continues to pull wool over sheeples eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure this has been mentioned so many times before but I would love to see Hinch make a meal for the WHOLE family and have them all sitting together eating it as a family! Why does she need to make random little meals daily for just Ronnie.
Could you be arsed in cooking all these separate meals? My kids always the same as us , sometimes slightly altered to be kid friendly

Reactions: 8
Dirty knickers 🤣🤣 unlike Sophlo I change my clothes everyday. And wash my dam hair. But yes it’s been proven time and again they’re the nasty trolls. Currently attacking PB and MissPotts by the looks of things
Yes and have things called jobs

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Caught big time......this morning she posted what her and ronsome were going to wear today but today’s lunchtime as u can see she was wearing that oversized jumper from yesterday wee she put on a show about launching her shitless book but now smothering ronsome she’s in her outfit from this Morning .....???
So when she shows ronnies "lunch", is it actually his tea from the day before?? I mean if it is not sure why she would not just show it as his tea, but I can't think of any other reason she was in yesterday's jumper? She is bizarre

Reactions: 12
I don’t think she’ll do a book signing. She’ll pull the old crying vids “oh woe is me I really wanna do book signings and meet all you guys but I’ve been getting so much negativity about me and Ronnie in my DMs that I’m not sleeping and it’s making me ill. So I can’t do it, I just can’t! But I love you guys and knowing you’re all buying my book really cheers me up”

TRANSLATION: I want all your money but stay the hell away from me you bleeping weirdos!
She'll have a perfect excuse not to do any signings or tour with Covid sadly being the way of the world at the moment.
Only Sophie could turn a pandemic round to suit herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s got her new “memoir” on her coffee table already 😂😂 Honestly near choked on my tea ...
63F6B2F5-4E03-4192-888C-725766D14A95.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Apologies if anyone has that colour in their garden but that grey colour is so faded looking it doesn’t look nice at all - maybe another few coats hun

And this is coming from someone who isn’t garden bothered at all. I’m sure I’ve got green snot on our fences but at least I haven’t spent a fortune on some tit paint
Just had new fencing on my front and the old man said do you want to stain it grey? No I bleeping don't, dark oak is absolutely fine. 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I do find it funny how she is planning on growing veg and stuff in that new sleeper area that was obviously completed long before she has stated 🙄. She is going to have guests sitting next to growing produce probably doing duck knows near it all like smoking, drinking etc. Kids will see that as an instant garb and pull. Shes a materialised idiot and nothing more

Reactions: 10
Not a chance in hell are they going to keep the dog out of those planters. Every video she puts on of the shitshow that is the new garden shows him running and jumping and digging all over it, and no one tells him to get down.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Nothing she's had done so far is very child friendly is it? She could have integrated a play area into the house design indoors instead of having all that dining area for her to eat her mug shots in. It's all what she likes, even his toys. I literally cannot wait for ronnie to walk and finally break free from behind the sofa because he will 100% be trying to climb those sleepers and pulling out those bloody solar lights!

Reactions: 11
I thought of Mrs.Hinch today as I paid 2 cleaners to come in and blitz my house (4 hours =£40) while I went out with my kids, walked the dog on the beach for an hour, popped to Sainsbury’s for some much needed new clothes, and polished it off with a drive-thru McDonalds, takeaway for tea and fizzy wine this evening....you know..enjoyed my life?

It was bloody glorious and I go to sleep this evening one happy bunny. No-one to hold me to account for my decisions, no ’brand partners’ to answer to, no DMs to worry about, no reputation to give a tit about, no work hassles!

Sleep tight our Soph- is it really worth it eh? 🤡

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Jeez I’m Kate to the party today. So the real Soph came out to play this morning... I see she left the pity party behind & started on the fighting talk. I skipped through the usual “I’m the only person that’s ever loved my baby” & sloppy lunch tit, straight to pre-recorded garden highlights. What the hell is it with those “chopped” cushions. They look awful, same as the ones on the bed, the sofa etc. I hate them 😡

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.