Mrs Hinch #193 £17 for a memoir of lies. Zoph continues to pull wool over sheeples eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand the need to do these dinner videos it’s like she’s trying to prove something, get him a sausage roll from Greggs or some sandwiches cut into triangles I’m sure he will be loving life.

Reactions: 13
I'd have a lot more respect for the woman if she turned round and showed us a giant play area for Ronnie in her garden, a massive (non Cheerio) sandpit, a treehouse maybe or a Wendy house. But no, again it's just me me me.
It's a shame she just loves cooing and awwing over him rather than actually treating and spoiling him. She did up her garden to boost her own ego with her adoring fans telling her its gorgeous and they want their gardens the exact same. When really she could of done something really good for her son

God, I think I'd of had more respect for her if she did bring out a weaning book rather than a memoir, at least it wouldnt just be completely about her

She makes me sick 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 19
FDA1B7BC-F3A6-4B90-BD2A-E348051A1C5B.png

Didn’t someone upload this photo in the bottom corner earlier on the previous thread?

hi Soph 👋🏼

also, notice she’s now in the black outfit after showing her showing using her crappy grater in yesterday’s outfit. Sloppy, so very sloppy 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Caught big time......this morning she posted what her and ronsome were going to wear today but today’s lunchtime as u can see she was wearing that oversized jumper from yesterday wee she put on a show about launching her shitless book but now smothering ronsome she’s in her outfit from this Morning .....???

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
View attachment 171427

Didn’t someone upload this photo in the bottom corner earlier on the previous thread?

hi Soph 👋🏼

also, notice she’s now in the black outfit after showing her showing using her crappy grater in yesterday’s outfit. Sloppy, so very sloppy 🤣
FFS the person who posted this had a bloody good point to make to Soph and all she does is copy it and say 'i love this' this women is beyond help she is toxic and morally blind. She could have taken so much from reading into this instead of changing it for her own narrititive 😠

• Angry
Reactions: 13
bleeping memoirs! It’s still making me howl laughing. My cats have had more interesting lives than she has. At least they leave the house now and again.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Caught big time......this morning she posted what her and ronsome were going to wear today but today’s lunchtime as u can see she was wearing that oversized jumper from yesterday wee she put on a show about launching her shitless book but now smothering ronsome she’s in her outfit from this Morning .....???
Maybe she needs a chapter in her book about her time travel 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I might go to a book signing just to get a glimpse of what she actually looks like 🤣
Unfortunately my friend will want to go, so I might offer her a lift. Genuinely intrigued to see what it looks like.
(Obviously I wouldn't actually get a book or meet her)
I doubt she will do a book signing will she? Remember last time and a ‘troll’ actually said she looked like a giraffe and she never done any more.
That’s very unkond to a giraffe.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yessss this is what Ronnie needs! Cheese sandwiches! That kid is seriously missing out. Who wakes up and fancies a coconut milk curry for lunch? I love curries but for dinner time and not for a quick garden lunch. Aghh so heavy on the stomach too!
I agree I have three children and have been home schooling 2 of them while my husband has worked every day. My youngest is 6 months older than Ronnie and her posts make me feel rubbish that’s youngest’s lunch has been a cheese sandwich and pom bears most days! We always have a home cooked dinner but who has time for any of that at lunchtime?! I have to remind myself she has nothing else in her life and also Jamie is home all day too!

Reactions: 11
So iv had a couple days away from social media nd here,my partner has been struggling mentally as lost his business and job, you know hinch a real job and now there’s going to be struggles to even keep our house,not like you and the sponge who live off draining and sucking money from your brainless sheep.
I have come back to seeing her release a book,I thought it would be a coffee table book I’m wrong but someone here called bingo as they said a “auto biography” though it’s going to be half fiction and half of what was in the first book I’m sure so it really should come under fiction
See her cook lunch yet again so predictable. Also noticed she was saying going to cook Ronnie lunch now And the grater already looked used yet when went to use it it was clean, caught out on the pre record again zoph
And then Ron’s at that plastic toy shoved behind the sofa again,so nothing ne really is it

Also why is there so many of them papers that look like her book but she says that ain’t the cover,what a waste of paper and ink not environmentally friendly is that

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I actually think Hinch’s book could come in useful

Doorstop
Bog roll
Step
Chopping board
Fuel for a fire

The possibilities are endless....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Zoph whilst you are being all ‘ard remember who is watching your every move and copying, because be assured, if he copies you , he will probably be a massive bully at school.View attachment 171030
Soph stole your quote 😠😠

View attachment 171427

hi Soph 👋🏼

@Eyesopened

• Haha
God she is getting sloppy with the pre records isnt she? Soph, if you're gonna pre record your crappy stories, at least make it less obvious.

She actually makes me sick the way she’s banging on about her swinging chair and matching swing ropes while a majority of the country are living paycheck by paycheck, trying to make ends meet and not sure if they will be able to afford meals for their children let alone for themselves 😔 ....I know I need to unfollow but I can’t not watch her stories and then have a moan!
You can still view her stories with out following her. I unfollowed her fairly soon after following her, and only did follow her in the first place cause a friend recommended her first book to me which taught me nothing I knew already, and her content is just far form relatable unless you have the money to spend etc.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think she’ll do a book signing. She’ll pull the old crying vids “oh woe is me I really wanna do book signings and meet all you guys but I’ve been getting so much negativity about me and Ronnie in my DMs that I’m not sleeping and it’s making me ill. So I can’t do it, I just can’t! But I love you guys and knowing you’re all buying my book really cheers me up”

TRANSLATION: I want all your money but stay the hell away from me you bleeping weirdos!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.