Mrs Hinch #193 £17 for a memoir of lies. Zoph continues to pull wool over sheeples eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For anyone wondering exactly why shes brought out this book let me tell you. Remember that kid that would bully you then run and say you did it? And everyone would be like ahh they would never do something like that. This is exactly that. She lies and manipulates her sheep and plays the victim. The books a sell out and all because shes been exposed but now needs to write a book for everyone to feel sorry for her while she laughs all the way to the bank with your money 💰
I've just said pretty much the same! That's exactly why I couldn't stand her from the first time I saw her on Instagram, she reminded me of too many people who were that type of bully at school.

Reactions: 6
What pinterest did she get the garden idea from? A bus stop pinterest? A Wetherspoons beer garden pinterest?

'I just love it guuuyyyssszz' well no one else does Soph its tit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Can we throw back to a photo of her she added claiming she was busy working and she had a note pad and on the laptop and I jokingly said she was busy on tattle making notes well I actually believe this to be one hundred per cent the case now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh she is genuinely convinced she’s got a cracking bond with Ronnie isn’t she? Get your phone out of his face, spend some proper time with him. Maybe he wouldn’t look straight through you then soph. A year in is a bit late to realise you’ll never get this day back? Sort yourself out

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh duck off Sophie 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Learn to read the Room. Most of your "following" could only dream of a garden reno in a pandemic. Most just wish they had enough money for food and bills. But you wouldn't realise that would you because you're so caught up in yourself and getting compliments from everyone.

Reactions: 15
Do you know what is winding me up about her too??? The way she rips open boxes. Holy duck woman!!! Control the claw for a second. Use the grip that you should be teaching your child and open like a normal person. She’s like a spoilt little girl just ripping it open because she can. View attachment 171310View attachment 171309
What bugs me more lol is ‘this is a grater’ this is a ‘swing’ this is ‘chicken’ this is ‘ hovis’

• Haha
She’s that Client...

that comes in for work with a vision. A bleeping awful vision that you try to talk them out of because you know it will look terrible but they are so set in what they want. Then you end up doing it and being to embarrassed to admitting it’s your work 😂

oh and missed you!!!!!
Aw thank you!❤
She is exactly that client! She can’t be told. Bet when it looks like tit next year, all rotten and peeling she’ll blame them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Soph, I’ve got railway sleepers in my paid for garden. You’re meant to oil them hon so they still look like WOOD! Not coat them in silver corpse! She tries so hard with it all but it always ends up never quiet hitting the mark, e.g, the kitchen. Must try harder.
Natural sleepers are so nice when done right. But hers look like duck all squared 🤦‍♀️ "verucca doesn't care how, she wants it now!!" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
In her book ‘the truth about trolls’. I’ve got thoughts about it I can’t find how to word it though. I’m think the verity, the bbq gate, the neighbour, birthday party covididiot etc, the voice messages, I think it’s been contrived. To make a chapter in the book, and reason it was never addressed. Maybe it’s been said, I’ve only just seen the advert for it. I think it’s the biggest load of bollocks though

Reactions: 23
Reckon when Ronnie is like 25 and moved out she will still go make his dinner and video him in slow mo to some cringey music l? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Blatantly showing off her garden 'makeover' to all her peasants who couldn't even afford that big monstrosity shes having built. She certainly knows how to make people feel rather tit when there's job cuts etc going on right now.
Relatable my bleeping arse.

Reactions: 5
She literally only spends all this money on renovations for peoples compliments and to keep relevant, cause she’s boasted many of times she’d never change her house or garden for anything! It’s like the ‘oh I’ll treat myself’ mentality when not everyone has that themselves or can afford it during this time, you know what I’m treating myself to Sophie? A kebab, a bleeping kebab..
welcome to the real world😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She literally only spends all this money on renovations for peoples compliments and to keep relevant, cause she’s boasted many of times she’d never change her house or garden for anything! It’s like the ‘oh I’ll treat myself’ mentality when not everyone has that themselves or can afford it during this time, you know what I’m treating myself to Sophie? A kebab, a bleeping kebab..
My kind of girl 😂
My treat is a hot bath and a bottle of lime coke 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Tell me about it. I won a free carpet 2 months and ago and I’m saving up the £90 it costs to get it fitted with underlay. 😥
I tried clicking a few times to see if it would fit itself but turns out that doesn’t work outside of Greyskull Manor. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’d also like to add (though it’s probably nothing myself and others here have not already said before)...

Sophie is charging companies double, triple, if not quadruple what some people earn in a MONTH, slogging away in normal jobs that contribute to society, to advertise a whole host of individual brands and products, by filming a series of 15 second long videos of herself using said product and screeching ‘I just love it guys’. There is never any indepth review or analysis of the product, just a push towards ‘buy this because I use it’.

The foundation that the brand has been built on (apart from cleaning) is mental health. How much of this extortionate profit that she earns is put back into this? She insultingly plays the anxiety card when it suits, but how often is Hinch financially supporting and signposting mental health charities and means of support in crisis? She just points her followers towards swipe ups for products she endorses and earns commission on and of course - her own books.

Sophie draws in her audience by calling them her friends. She often proclaims ‘You are all on this journey with me’, but who charges their friends £17.99 for the privilege? Many of her sheep have bought in to this narrative, and are so naive and brainwashed that they truly believe Mrs Hinch is an important figure in their lives. The money she is earning is ultimately coming from her followers purses. They have so far paid for her house extension, expensive cars, a full kitchen remodel, garden renovation, and a lifestyle where she can buy whatever she feels like, without the need to budget. This is worlds away from the lifestyles of her sheep, yet she constantly plays up to the line of ‘I’m just one of you guys’.

Everything she puts out there leads back to some kind of gain for herself. The monotonous content she posts (usually using her son as a prop to fill the gaps), is just to engage her followers until the next advertisement.

Hinch will keep taking and taking until she reaches her monetary goal. And then she will up and leave. All of her so called ‘friends’ will be dropped whilst she lives a luxurious life off their money and they are left mourning their leader and wondering how the hell they got so sucked in.

I wish more people could see just how damaging social media influencers are to mental health. They preach the opposite, but the majority are only in it for the money, gifts, fame and adoration.

If people want to call myself and others on this website trolls for calling out this twisted practice, then so be it. Because in my opinion, after observation of the actions and effects of the influencer culture, it looks as though the real trolls are the con artists behind the camera.
This!!!!!!! This is brilliant!!!!!! Perfectly put......love it!!🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’d also like to add (though it’s probably nothing myself and others here have not already said before)...

Sophie is charging companies double, triple, if not quadruple what some people earn in a MONTH, slogging away in normal jobs that contribute to society, to advertise a whole host of individual brands and products, by filming a series of 15 second long videos of herself using said product and screeching ‘I just love it guys’. There is never any indepth review or analysis of the product, just a push towards ‘buy this because I use it’.

The foundation that the brand has been built on (apart from cleaning) is mental health. How much of this extortionate profit that she earns is put back into this? She insultingly plays the anxiety card when it suits, but how often is Hinch financially supporting and signposting mental health charities and means of support in crisis? She just points her followers towards swipe ups for products she endorses and earns commission on and of course - her own books.

Sophie draws in her audience by calling them her friends. She often proclaims ‘You are all on this journey with me’, but who charges their friends £17.99 for the privilege? Many of her sheep have bought in to this narrative, and are so naive and brainwashed that they truly believe Mrs Hinch is an important figure in their lives. The money she is earning is ultimately coming from her followers purses. They have so far paid for her house extension, expensive cars, a full kitchen remodel, garden renovation, and a lifestyle where she can buy whatever she feels like, without the need to budget. This is worlds away from the lifestyles of her sheep, yet she constantly plays up to the line of ‘I’m just one of you guys’.

Everything she puts out there leads back to some kind of gain for herself. The monotonous content she posts (usually using her son as a prop to fill the gaps), is just to engage her followers until the next advertisement.

Hinch will keep taking and taking until she reaches her monetary goal. And then she will up and leave. All of her so called ‘friends’ will be dropped whilst she lives a luxurious life off their money and they are left mourning their leader and wondering how the hell they got so sucked in.

I wish more people could see just how damaging social media influencers are to mental health. They preach the opposite, but the majority are only in it for the money, gifts, fame and adoration.

If people want to call myself and others on this website trolls for calling out this twisted practice, then so be it. Because in my opinion, after observation of the actions and effects of the influencer culture, it looks as though the real trolls are the con artists behind the camera.
Damn straight!!!!!!! Love all of this ✅

Reactions: 3
Soph, I’ve got railway sleepers in my paid for garden. You’re meant to oil them hon so they still look like WOOD! Not coat them in silver corpse! She tries so hard with it all but it always ends up never quiet hitting the mark, e.g, the kitchen. Must try harder.
We have too. My husband made them himself from old ones he had in his yard. I suggested painting them and he was aghast! 😂 I’m so glad he knows these things.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.