Mrs Hinch #193 £17 for a memoir of lies. Zoph continues to pull wool over sheeples eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey new to tattle

I have tried to start at the very beginning of the threads but it's too much 😂 would some kind person fill me in?

Did they have an affair?
Does Jamie have a gambling issues?
What have the neighbours said on this?
Anything else? 😂

Ta muchly

Reactions: 4
I don’t watch her stories as I won’t help her engagement. Has she said she’s doing a book signing? I’ve seen a few of you mention it? I personally can’t see her doing one. She will be too scared her ‘trolls’ will turn up and tell her some home truths!

Reactions: 5
Have I missed anything exciting? Just watched her story I don’t really understand which part of the garden this is? Where’s her old sleepers and plants? Surely her garden isn’t that big!

Been out but duck noes why my area is now a restricted area, back in lockdown 😫

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
That’s the ugliest garden I’ve seen in my life her house and garden is so mix and match it’s like walking through the Ikea bargain basement. Is she painting her own sleepers? New bench? It just looks a mess 😂

Oh and I’ve started saying PER GOOOOO LA now because of the way she says it 😆 I found it so funny it’s stuck and now I sound a moron saying it wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m sure this has been mentioned so many times before but I would love to see Hinch make a meal for the WHOLE family and have them all sitting together eating it as a family! Why does she need to make random little meals daily for just Ronnie.

Reactions: 17
😂 so I say her new garden make over looks like a remembrance garden with a built in tomb for Ma Barker and she uses ‘Silver Corpse’ for the paint 😆🤭
I’m such a twit I know I’m going to hell 💃🏼🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m sure this has been mentioned so many times before but I would love to see Hinch make a meal for the WHOLE family and have them all sitting together eating it as a family! Why does she need to make random little meals daily for just Ronnie.
didn’t you see the massive portion she made for Jamie? She’s such a good housewife 🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry to say this, but If she does come on here, she’ll be laughing her tits off at us. She’ll think we’re all bitter and jealous when the reality is anything but. She is deluded, but she’s been so up herself today

Reactions: 10
But guyyyyyyzzzz, don’t worry, she’s at least promised to tell little old Ronseal (who I do think is very cute) all about this CRAZY JOURNEY. All about how she lied and deceived her way ruthlessly to the top (of castle greyskull) and encourages Impressionable (gormless followers in a trance) people to think that women should be stuck at home cleaning while their useless lazy husbands sit on their sweaty fat arses doing absolutely duck all. What great rolemodels he has, he’s going to love hearing about it.
Atb 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 9
really hate when people say ‘I hope you like it’ when showing their things... why the hell would you Care if anyone liked your crap? Its yours..if you like it you do you, also that dog is going to be jumping in and ruining all them flowers and when it rains that should be fun for you hunch
Fishing for complements 🎣🎣

Reactions: 2
Soph, I’ve got railway sleepers in my paid for garden. You’re meant to oil them hon so they still look like WOOD! Not coat them in silver corpse! She tries so hard with it all but it always ends up never quiet hitting the mark, e.g, the kitchen. Must try harder.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
So what's next for castle greyskull now they have the loft dorm, drive thru, and graveyard?
Rollercoater out the front that links to B&M perhaps??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Soph, I’ve got railway sleepers in my paid for garden. You’re meant to oil them hon so they still look like WOOD! Not coat them in silver corpse! She tries so hard with it all but it always ends up never quiet hitting the mark, e.g, the kitchen. Must try harder.
She’s that Client...

that comes in for work with a vision. A bleeping awful vision that you try to talk them out of because you know it will look terrible but they are so set in what they want. Then you end up doing it and being to embarrassed to admitting it’s your work 😂

oh and missed you!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.