Mrs Hinch #193 £17 for a memoir of lies. Zoph continues to pull wool over sheeples eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She actually makes me sick the way she’s banging on about her swinging chair and matching swing ropes while a majority of the country are living paycheck by paycheck, trying to make ends meet and not sure if they will be able to afford meals for their children let alone for themselves 😔 ....I know I need to unfollow but I can’t not watch her stories and then have a moan!

You can unfollow her and then still view her stories - I do that

Reactions: 18
Only thing thicker than her ( an act imo) is her skin...cos no way on Earth she'd be still ripping folk of with tit books about a life 30 years long and boring as duck! She reads here, she knows how a lot of people feel, doesn't deterre her in the slightest. In fact I'd say she uses it to her advantage...cries trolls, makes even more money! What could she possibly say worth listening to? I think she couldn't make me detest her anymore and she's like....hold my zoflora🙄 I really had hoped she was giving her goodbye speech....how bitterly disappointed was I.

Reactions: 3
The seats on the built-in thing look really uncomfortable; there’s no back support? Odd. No amount of cushions is going to prevent you from needing to sit bolt upright? And if you are sat there, presumably for a garden BBQ- where does your drink or food go? In the soil? Seems to be designed to look good, but totally impractical.

I like to think that we aren’t here to criticise for the sake of it- I quite like her home interior....I mean it’s nothing special (jeez....I mean look on Rightmove...there are so many beautiful properties out there, and they just live in a basic-witch new-build), but to be fair I quite like her taste in interiors (grey...bland...I know 🤪), but seriously I have no envy whatsoever for what she’s doing in the garden. It’s ugly. Hopefully the pergola thingy will improve it?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
really hate when people say ‘I hope you like it’ when showing their things... why the hell would you Care if anyone liked your crap? Its yours..if you like it you do you, also that dog is going to be jumping in and ruining all them flowers and when it rains that should be fun for you hunch

Reactions: 23
I've missed so much...did the gardener reveal this?? Did any one get a screenshot so late to the party. It looks tit as should have all stayed the one colour.

Reactions: 1
I know her garden was really big before the extension, now I’m confused as to how big it is / where the rest of the furniture is.. she shows her story in such a way that it’s hard to tell
She has an L shaped garden

Last edited:
Apologies if anyone has that colour in their garden but that grey colour is so faded looking it doesn’t look nice at all - maybe another few coats hun

And this is coming from someone who isn’t garden bothered at all. I’m sure I’ve got green snot on our fences but at least I haven’t spent a fortune on some tit paint

Reactions: 6
Omg you don’t paint sleepers there supposed to be natural it just looks like steel blocks now and absolutely tit. She needs some colour in her life the silver grey and white is so outdated

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That dog is going to dig like hell in those sleepers when he’s not supervised 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Apologies if anyone has that colour in their garden but that grey colour is so faded looking it doesn’t look nice at all - maybe another few coats hun

And this is coming from someone who isn’t garden bothered at all. I’m sure I’ve got green snot on our fences but at least I haven’t spent a fortune on some tit paint
if someone has got that colour then go and get a tin of paint quick 😂

Reactions: 2
I might go to a book signing just to get a glimpse of what she actually looks like 🤣
Unfortunately my friend will want to go, so I might offer her a lift. Genuinely intrigued to see what it looks like.
(Obviously I wouldn't actually get a book or meet her)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I might go to a book signing just to get a glimpse of what she actually looks like 🤣
Unfortunately my friend will want to go, so I might offer her a lift. Genuinely intrigued to see what it looks like.
(Obviously I wouldn't actually get a book or meet her)
wouldn’t be surprised if that melt staged book signings so the trolls couldn’t get at her 😳👌🏼

Reactions: 7
I don't post much... Just in the background... but I have seen this on insta... no doubt because 'mrs Hinch' wants to bring out more tatt and crap with her trademark on it. Anything to rinse people out of money....
And so the witch grinch ruins another small business! What a lovely girl she is eh 😳🙄

• Sad
That back fence better be painted all grey... it can’t be left like that 🤣🤣🤣

It's so annoying as I have painted my fences this colour (luckily have bought more paint before tonight's "reveal") people will think im a hincher! Although I am painting my fences myself so it has taken about a million years to do and started them in May so really she is copying me . Glad I have already ordered extra paint as I wouldn't have a cat in hells chance of buying it now....

I know her garden was really big before the extension, now I’m confused as to how big it is / where the rest of the furniture is.. she shows her story in such a way that it’s hard to tell
The furniture is on the paved bit at patio/ and garage doors the swing and perrrr goooooolllaaa is up in far corner that sticks in further than rest

It’s probably already been said but the seating planter reminds me of the memorial garden at the cemetery. Even more so when it’s all planted up 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't post much... Just in the background... but I have seen this on insta... no doubt because 'mrs Hinch' wants to bring out more tatt and crap with her trademark on it. Anything to rinse people out of money....
I was waiting for this! I knew it wouldn’t be long same with lots of accounts named after her she will go after them all.

Imagine going to that effort with the garden then having to cook your guests burgers on the George foreman because you don’t even sin a bbq 😉 😉 😂

Why does she say “we ran out” of paint she said the “builders” were painting it 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.