Mrs Hinch #191 liar liar spanyx on fire, come on hinch just admit you’re a bare faced liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£16.99 for a bloody book 😂 no thanks hun, not going to be putting a single penny into your pocket you attention seeking prick. What a tit announcement as well 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Well Tattlers a book release what a surprise 😆 didn’t see that one coming did we but I’ve amended the front cover for her there is no way she will tell any truth in it. Wonder if she addresses any of tattle truths like bib gate Audi gate bbq gate..
That dress is so unflattering!

Reactions: 13
A memoir? A bleeping memoir!? The witch has never even moved away from the crappy little town she was born in!! A memoir!? Have a word! She is 30 and has done duck all! What was there to write?
@shadyessex33 we've missed you so much! So glad you're back in time for the latest tripe she's spewing! 😂 xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
She should not have been allowed on to do that “big reveal” in such a clearly unstable mental state. Surely that can’t be how Penguin imagined she’d unveil it...?

Reactions: 14
Give the woman a bleeding oscar! Another book all about me me me me me. Truth about the trolls hahahahahaha wonder if any of us are lucky enough to get a mention 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread.

£17 for a memoir of lies. Zoph continues to pull wool over sheeples eyes!

Reactions: 25
£16.99 for a bloody book 😂 no thanks hun, not going to be putting a single penny into your pocket you attention seeking prick. What a tit announcement as well 🤷🏻‍♀️
It will be in the kids section in B&M by Xmas

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@shadyessex33 we've missed you so much! So glad you're back in time for the latest tripe she's spewing! 😂 xx
Awwww thank you!!!! Was due a little break from her bullshit! I nearly came back when I saw she was turning her garden into a pub beer garden with all the benches but glad I saved my return for her “memoir” 😂😂😂😂 xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
And how many copies will be placed around her house? She may aswell live in a library at this rate 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion:

This is me, all about me me me but what has Soph got to write about at bleeping 30?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone else think this reveal is all a bit worrying? she looks an absolute nervous wreck! Very unstable And full of nerves 🤨
All for attention like when she changed camera view to holding it to show she’s shaking ....

Reactions: 10
Is she the only 'cleaning sensation' that has 'written' 4 books, none of which are actually really about cleaning?

book 1 - about her
book 2 - juvenile colouring in, all linked to her
book 3 - blank lists
book 4 - about her again

I reckon next we're gonna be treated to a book of her completed lists 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.