Mrs Hinch #191 liar liar spanyx on fire, come on hinch just admit you’re a bare faced liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this site has given her an extra couple of chapters? Are we splitting royalties? Does Cumslut and Bumstretcher get a mention regarding her 3.5 mill??

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Is she the only 'cleaning sensation' that has 'written' 4 books, none of which are actually really about cleaning?

book 1 - about her
book 2 - juvenile colouring in, all linked to her
book 3 - blank lists
book 4 - about her again

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Well that was an uncomfortable watch! I was waiting for her to say she was retiring her instagram...but no! Spend more money on me and I’ll keep taking it.

Reactions: 22
This memoir is gonna make her even more big pig headed than she already is
Then Vest life is gonna do the ‘ oh I’m so proud of my plastic Barbie doll life for writing pure tit in her book’

Reactions: 9
Also, that chapter ‘myths and misconceptions’ I’m sure is a chapter from a period book I’ve used with my Year 6 class. Hoping it’s not about tampons in her book.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Never commented on hinch threads cos I can't keep up 😂 but duck me i can't cope with the drama.. A bleeping memoir...
Memoir.. About what??!
If she wanted to address the 'trolls' which is obviously the whole point of the book, she could've done it on her stories for free but no.. She's charging her amazing 'fruends' a fortune for the privalidge😳

Reactions: 22
Oh look just in time for Christmas! Come along sheep get your last pennies out and spend them on this self obsessed bint. And being honest it's just going to be full of bleeping lies. How will she prove what is actually in the book is true. I do wonder will there be a tattle section. Oh so many bleeping questions 😂😂 oh and I'm sure your on here now soph so hi👋👋 was probably the first place she ran to after the big reveal!

Reactions: 12
Was anyone else hoping she was going to say "but now my journey must come to an end so I can stop my lies and BS and focus on my son"

Hoping too high??
I actually thought this- hence her crying etc
Surely it’s a happy thing ( for her!) and she should be excited. Very worrying and worryingly thin too

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well I am surprised! I really thought it was going to be a weaning book!

Reactions: 3
Whoever the stylist was that chose that dress for the front cover clearly picked the most unflattering dress available. 😳
I know I was thinking that, she’s worryingly stick thin but even she looks like she has a belly in that dress. It’s just a temporary cover though it says ‘cover to be revealed’

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I knew it was going to be an autobiography when she was rummaging through the photo albums. What the duck has she done in her life to warrant an autobiography?? That’s an insult to people who’ve actually earned their success the proper way.
Chapter 1- I was born
Chapter 2 - I was spoiled
Chapter 3 - Got a gastric band
Chapter 4 - Stole someone’s fella
Chapter 5 - Sprayed Zoflora
Chapter 6 - Dog
Chapter 7 - My big fat chavvy wedding
Chapter 8 - Ronnie
Chapter 9 - Keep forgetting to declare ads
Chapter 10 - Buy my book and give me more money
The End

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.