Mrs Hinch #191 liar liar spanyx on fire, come on hinch just admit you’re a bare faced liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I particularly love the “Jamie was my vest friend then and is still my vest friend now” story 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
🤷‍♀️ What on earth could she possibly need now from Poundland? Oh I know! She needs a great big box full of tat and tripe to film herself unpacking and put on her stories to keep her engagement up! Silly me!

Reactions: 29
I honestly wish the neighbours would grass her in to the media with pictures of the BBQ & the garden it would make my day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Is that newest post pre recorded? If its not poor ronzzzzz is gonna be freezing in a short sleeve top and no socks on

Reactions: 13
Such a shame the pound shop don’t sell new lives 🙄 she would benefit from that the most imo

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Sorry guys, been MIA for a few days. Real life got in the way.

What’s the 411? What’s the cool jams? What have I missed?

Reactions: 24
@Astonishing I’m simultaneously 😂and 😱 at your post about the ants 😂
That’s future serial killer behaviour right there...if I was you I’d harness it. You never know when it’ll come in handy 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is the zoflora hour pre recorded don’t know what the weathers like there but it looks like beaming sunshine it’s pissing down here 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
This might have been mentioned (hard to catch up) but I never understand when she does her zoflora hour. She goes on the website for "inspiration" as to what to use the zoflora on. Do normal people not just clean things when they need to be cleaned? I'm sure she cleaned her bathroom thoroughly with the flash stuff a few days ago now she's slapping zoflora everywhere

Reactions: 23
Does anyone else feel she has to post up every time they go out somewhere like she has something to prove? ‘Look i do take tufymanz out’ it’s just so obvious that’s what she’s doing. She probably propped him in the pram in the drive then took him back into the house, sorry no trip out for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.