Mrs Hinch #191 liar liar spanyx on fire, come on hinch just admit you’re a bare faced liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love to know what’s different in this book to the first!!

Reactions: 13
I’m not joking but she said Penguin I thought she was bringing out a bleeping range of CHOCOLATE BISCUITS.

A memoir?? If cleaning your bleeping house and doing up your garden??

Get fucked.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Christ ... somebody buy her a bloody burger. Painfully thin... looks awful. And memoir..... laughing hard 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
A memoir? What kind of 30 year old has done enough to warrant a memoir?

Never mind a 30 year old who never leaves her bloody house!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Seriously a memoir?! How many colouring pages/dot to dot and mind mapping pages will be added? How much crap will she make up about tattle trolls? What a load of bull

Reactions: 8
Im back again sorry im so confused...What can she POSSIBLY fekkin write about she doesn't move out that Grey cave....seriously. I thought penguin was a respected publisher, clearly fekkin not

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I AM SCREAMING!!! bleeping MEMOIR!!!!!! SHE HASNT DONE ANYTHING? SHES GOT A CHILD AND CLEANS A HOUSE? Also addressing the trolls as a chapter Jesus bleeping H CHRIST this is going to biblical I can’t wait 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
A memoir? What kind of 30 year old has done enough to warrant a memoir?

Never mind a 30 year old who never leaves her bloody house!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Like the way she started with “this is me Guys no filters blah blah blah”. That whole speech was filmed with a filter so much so she was out of sync with the audio for ages

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Is there something wrong with her? She's very jittery.. she was like me age 14 with an eating disorder and seriously hungover.

Who wants to throw in 50p for her book pool together and share it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The book should be renamed "Never left Maldon". A book of bullshit and lies by Mrs Hinch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Can I just say (because it pissed me off at the time but I let it go).

I said on here, weeks ago, that she was bringing out an autobiography book and was ridiculed. Someone did ask how I knew and I replied that I had a friend who worked for Gleam.

Told ya 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Thread suggestion -

"Soph had a new book to write, so the Hinchers can buy yet another pile of sh**e"

Reactions: 10
makes sense why she's "on a diet" and wearing pull in pants too... not that she needs too but book tour will be announced soon.

Wonder if she'll have a gretal filter on 🤔

Reactions: 4
So after all that Fake tears and fake shake and worrying she’s come out with a new book and she thinks this is the perfect time to launch it when a lot of people have lost their jobs and some don’t even know if they will have their job back 🤬🤬

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.