Mrs Hinch #191 liar liar spanyx on fire, come on hinch just admit you’re a bare faced liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion @admin ”shes used lockdown to write a book, come on and face it zophs a crook”

Reactions: 15
The Myths will be stupid made up stuff nobody has ever mentioned like when she sends herself love notes and questions on insta to answer herself I said earlier to a friend Mrs Hinch is obsessed with Trolls and will go out of her way to address things and make it seem untrue and this book kind of confirms it because would her fans give a tit about any of it.

I look forward to the section about why she lied about removing her safety lids from the laundry pods or the fact she never addresses ANY of the dangerous hacks she made people all over the world do putting them in danger.

Reactions: 22
Tattle Bastards please can we all just take a moment to thank Sophie for being so brave doing a photo shoot for the cover of her new book? It must have taken a lot of courage for her to have her hair and makeup professionally done, wear a slinky dress and look as though she's about to give that duster a blow job given that she suffers from crippling anxiety.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
A memoir? A bleeping memoir!? The witch has never even moved away from the crappy little town she was born in!! A memoir!? Have a word! She is 30 and has done duck all! What was there to write?
Your back!!!! We have missed you 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She doesn’t address much on her stories? SHE CONSTANTLY CALLS PEOPLE OUT WHEN ITS IN HER FAVOUR AND HIDES UNDER A ROCK WHEN IT DOESNT. Christ she makes me so angry!!
Pinocchi-Soph is back. She's always mentioning tit or sending her army after people who dared disagree with her.

Reactions: 7
She’s got her selling head on in those stories, cry a bit, laugh a bit. Oh god she’s so fake it’s unreal.
I guess that’s what the 🎤 microphones were for the other week maybe she was recording the audio version

Reactions: 21
Which one of you tattle bastard's called it with another book?! Her memoirs though seriously 😂😂 Who does she even think she is. Her cult will be creaming and she'll be laughing all the way to the bank!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
memoir book is she joking? So hard to have your hair, makeup done, styled for free! Don’t believe her!

Reactions: 5
Honest to God, I've not run so fast to Tattle in my life after seeing her stories. I'm out of breath.

• Haha
Reactions: 73
Sorry for the language... but duck off man!!!
Personally I find this is the wrong time to be releasing a book all about her!!!!
The pretend cry pisses me off!! Who the duck asked about her private life and whats behind "mrshinch"? Cos if anything I'm finding more and more people pissed off about her!!!! Rather she got a loft conversion then a book deal!!

Reactions: 18
Is this bird serious? We don’t need another book 😭 just piss off and “retire” already

Reactions: 5
OMFG who called it. She was like accepting a bloody Oscar. And why did her ears keep disappearing behind her head 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.