Mrs Hinch #191 liar liar spanyx on fire, come on hinch just admit you’re a bare faced liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to jump on here....a bleeping memoir?! Another book?! I thought her first book was a biography? what more does she have to say?

I cringed throughout the whole announcement. The tears! The poor little old me i haven't left the house in two years, how has the happened to me? Because you approached to gleam to manage you and you bought a tonne of bot followers...

ANYWAY this book won't contain anything 'juicy' or mention the actual criticism she's received or expose her lies...The misconceptions will be people think my house is always clean, people think i have a massive wardrobe. It won't mention 'btw i used all of your money to double the size of my house', 'i bought my husband a brand new audi and hid it from you' 'I don't actually buy my clothes from eBay'

You can buy a whole lot more toilet roll for £16.99!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’m sorry but what kind of person writes a memoir and has a whole chapter dedicated to being trolled. There was a serious leaning to it involving the negatives in her life, based on that video- I’m expecting it to be a woe is me/ the price of fame with zero accountability for her own wrongdoing. Does he have a few trolls? Probably. But trolling and someone/ a group of people having a negative opinion about what you do on the internet are two completely different things. This woman seriously needs a therapist to address that victim complex.

Reactions: 12
Hahaha how predictable!
A book to stop everyone wondering if tattlers are right!

No I’m not a saleswoman
No I don’t have a cleaner
No I’ve not had surgery
Yes I have anxiety
Yes I’ve had weight loss surgerY
Yes I love myself

Reactions: 11
I'm not sure she'd risk employing a cleaner. If she pisses them off she risks them outing her.

I reckon her Mum does it for her, and I reckon she pays her. Keeps it in the family, virtually no risk of being found out because nobody would bat an eyelid at her own Mum coming and going from the house, and there's probably some way of putting the cost through her accounts so it benefits her financially.
I run a housekeeping business. If I worked for someone like
Her/her management because I don’t believe she’d do it/sort it, I’d expect an NDA / contract of terms of employment.

Reactions: 5
I had to jump on here....a bleeping memoir?! Another book?! I thought her first book was a biography? what more does she have to say?

I cringed throughout the whole announcement. The tears! The poor little old me i haven't left the house in two years, how has the happened to me? Because you approached to gleam to manage you and you bought a tonne of bot followers...

ANYWAY this book won't contain anything 'juicy' or mention the actual criticism she's received or expose her lies...The misconceptions will be people think my house is always clean, people think i have a massive wardrobe. It won't mention 'btw i used all of your money to double the size of my house', 'i bought my husband a brand new audi and hid it from you' 'I don't actually buy my clothes from eBay'

You can buy a whole lot more toilet roll for £16.99!
To be fair, if I made a tit tonne of money off stupid people I would be making my house bigger and driving round in a tit hot car as well 😂

Reactions: 4
Bit late to the party but come on who called the book 🤣🤣🤣🤣 tiny tears at it again the div

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.