Mrs Hinch #191 liar liar spanyx on fire, come on hinch just admit you’re a bare faced liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God imagine how wet the hardcore barmy army are after this announcement?!

A memoir? I’ve heard it all now

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have never seen such tit in my life 🤦🏻‍♀️
Oh well at least we featured in her book sorry memoir
She’s made a whole section about trolls
But nothing about her licky bum obsessed hinchers

so basically she loves her trolls more than she loves her hinchers 🤗
Barmy army don't provide her content

Reactions: 9
Wonder if after this book release in October maybe she’ll duck off for good, she wrote in Marios post she had a few more milestones to reach, fingers crossed this is her last year as mrs hinch and she’ll go off social media, she has no talent so it was only destined for 5 mins worth of fame then she will be forgotten about, she’s made her money, she needs to focus on her son and raise him properly she should of never exposed him to social media

Reactions: 24
Only seeing her stories now, I really doubt they actually went for a walk. Probably just stopped off beside the pier to take a few staged photos then back into the car to go home 😂 She’s just so staged I don’t believe a thing she does anymore 😴

Anyway, isn’t there an announcement coming this week? Perhaps she’s prerecording it today then we’ll be treated to it tonight
Bingo ❤

Reactions: 9
Oh duck offffffffff a book full of lies.... I wonder will she mention how her and david vest met when they both had other partners lol and it’s available now to pre order £16.99. I’m done. Melter :ROFLMAO: :sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Was anyone else hoping she was going to say "but now my journey must come to an end so I can stop my lies and BS and focus on my son"

Hoping too high??

• Haha
Reactions: 51
You can so tell how pissed off she is about Waterstones getting there first..

bet she had a reveal picture planned in the new gifted garden in an eBay dress..

🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That was like an Oscar acceptance speech at the end

I think I would’ve preferred a weaning book

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That book cover just looks tit she looks fake she looks plastic
What happened to’ oh I’m real me I don’t act fake this is me I don’t buy designer or cake my face in make up’ The cover photo says otherwise

Reactions: 3
By the afternoon of the 1st, it’ll be on eBay as a pdf for 99p. More than happy to donate this to someone other than her. So excited to see if she’s managed some apostrophes and what words she’s shortened.

Reactions: 10
I don't think I've cringed so much in my whole life
Is it some sort of joke is it April the 1st again or.... I'm confused like she said she doesn't even leave the house what can she of possibly of wrote
Hi my names Mrs hinch
1 I appeared on this morning
2 I shop at home bargains and b&m
3 I do food hauls at TESCO
4 ebayers I love ya
5 I love my handsnomes
6 I love my Ron Ron oh and not forgetting Jamie
7 I have a fake friendship with ss
8 I copy everyones meals on Instagram
9 I clean very little and pre record everything
The end

• Haha
Reactions: 35
A memoir! Oh just duck off!!
Why is she talking like she’s the queen giving her speech on Christmas Day? pausing for effect after every word.
She probably need that bleeping kallax unit in the garage to store all her unsold books. Wouldn’t use her book for kindling. Hope that makes sense, I’m still learning guyzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Whoever the stylist was that chose that dress for the front cover clearly picked the most unflattering dress available. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A memoir? A bleeping memoir!? The witch has never even moved away from the crappy little town she was born in!! A memoir!? Have a word! She is 30 and has done duck all! What was there to write?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.