Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mammaof3

VIP Member
Admin is doing a poll to ask if there should be a quick roundup of the last one when the new thread is created

So I have done one here for any newbies or just for people catching up

Kate to the party and #bekond are typos from hinchers so tattle are using them

Among others, a few words, etc we use, there are more

Vesty = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests
Ma Barker = Zophs mum
Lardsome = Henry
ATV = all the vest, Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB

She wore spandex knickers for 10 hours under her PJs then complained they were tight, she is a size 8 ffs.
Went on a shopping haul to Tesc@s and is begging to get noticed as she is now following them.
Trolls came and went.
No mention of the garden makeover since it was leaked and the progress reveal hastily shown.
She is still spying for content.
RonRon still on slop lunches.
Ok still publishing paid for shite articles.
Not seen lardsomes penis for a while
Suspicion of other pre-recorded and recycled stories

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 117

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
She is an absolute joke of a woman who loves her dog more than her own son.

Also, i hate it when people come on here and ask what the update is/whats been going on. Youre just going to have to read through the threads like the rest of us do I'm afraid.
Some people don't have the time and some people are happy to fill others in with a quick round up I'm sure 😊

Reactions: 87

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Can I just say (because it pissed me off at the time but I let it go).

I said on here, weeks ago, that she was bringing out an autobiography book and was ridiculed. Someone did ask how I knew and I replied that I had a friend who worked for Gleam.

Told ya 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I actively don’t like dogs (sorry!) so just scroll by all the Henry chat, occasionally stopping off to call him a fat bastard

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Did she clean her windows with diluted Zoflora?? I thought it was a disinfectant so unless they’re planning on licking the windows then what’s the point? I would have thought...I don’t know.... maybe a glass cleaner might have been better? But hey! What do I know? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Peakyblinders

VIP Member
She is an absolute joke of a woman who loves her dog more than her own son.

Also, i hate it when people come on here and ask what the update is/whats been going on. Youre just going to have to read through the threads like the rest of us do I'm afraid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

shadyessex33

VIP Member
A memoir? A fucking memoir!? The bitch has never even moved away from the shitty little town she was born in!! A memoir!? Have a word! She is 30 and has done fuck all! What was there to write?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
I knew it was going to be an autobiography when she was rummaging through the photo albums. What the fuck has she done in her life to warrant an autobiography?? That’s an insult to people who’ve actually earned their success the proper way.
Chapter 1- I was born
Chapter 2 - I was spoiled
Chapter 3 - Got a gastric band
Chapter 4 - Stole someone’s fella
Chapter 5 - Sprayed Zoflora
Chapter 6 - Dog
Chapter 7 - My big fat chavvy wedding
Chapter 8 - Ronnie
Chapter 9 - Keep forgetting to declare ads
Chapter 10 - Buy my book and give me more money
The End

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Maryanne

Chatty Member
I went to one of the Chaviest towns in Essex today, I popped to B and M and found a stock pile of Hincher note books (selling for cheap may I add) I may have found a lovely hiding place for all the books in a dark corner behind some big boxes. My husband caught me and called me a sad bastard though 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 56

becauseican

What I'd actually like to do, is get her f'ing pointy finger and stick it up her arse. It's the same shite every day. Post a morning photo of Tufts saying he's been up since the crack of sparrow fart and she's tired. Show him napping and her standing over him crying because he's getting bigger (Soph hun FYI this is what happens) stick him behind the sofa in a confined space so he doesn't mess up Hinch HQ, spray the goddamn house with all the toxic fumes without giving a f*** that Tufty is inhaling them constantly. Make shite for lunch with a power ballad over the montage, Tufts may get promoted to the garden if he's lucky so he can clean his lungs from the toxic shite she's sprayed all day. If she's not feeling anxious we may get a view of some shelves in B&M when she pops out in the black Range Rover with Jaymeeeeee then come home and show us all the shite she's brought so all the hashtag hinch army can wet themselves at seeing the shite. I could go on but I think you understand. ATV guyyzzzzzzzzz (insert pointy finger)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Crxoxox

7DBF51D1-3FE8-4952-88F8-1794B95B7CBC.jpeg
Hahahahaha how fucking desperate for attention can you get. She didn’t make those dresses!!! Some poor kid in Asia working their arses off for pennies to feed their family made those dresses!!! They’re fucking TAT. But the top left got me, holding up her book. For fucks sake, get a life!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
Omg that child 😭😭😭 I know now we are not allowed to mention our own children because apparently the life police don’t like it 🥱 but when my child is playing she’s always smiling away and her face is lit up, not his... miserable the whole time. Thought he had a little tykes kitchen? Not seen that in days 🤔
If you're referring to my comments I should have been more clear, as an active member of the life police it's not that I don't like hearing about your child it's simply that I don't give a shit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Happy_Tortoise

Guys forgive me for I have sinned. I know this has happened to a few people. But I had a dreams about the Hinchcliffes! Or nightmare.
I can't remember it all, but basically I was Ronrons babysitter, but Vest life kept hitting on me all the time and telling me he was miserable!! I woke up very scared.
That will teach me not to read tattle right before I fall asleep.
I will see myself out.
Anyone else's dreams been super vivid during lockdown?
I had a dream about Vestie too. I went over for the evening to hang out with him and help look after Ronzie whilst she went out. Ended up getting into bed with him but he kept crying so nothing happened. I went around the house and inside each room there was the bits she shows on insta, but the other half of each room was pure filthy.
On the outside wall in the garden the entire wall was covered in rusty pipes.
Hinch came home early and Vest looked shit scared.

I need to get laid someone please help. 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 51