Mrs Hinch #19 and her eggy plugs, still fleecing the Hinchers because they're mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No doubt she'll be taking centre stage at the bbq, even though it's her friends birthday it'll be all about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He sounded pretty short with her everytime she spoke to him. Maybe he's had enough of her too.
It certainly sounds like it. Maybe he’s overwhelmed with how big she’s got - not physically- the Hinch phenomenon.
He’s probably thinking that there’s no way they can exit quietly now, she’s desperately shilling anything and everything & more and more people are turning against her.
Probably won’t do him much good when it all goes tits up, as it surely must do soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He sounded pretty short with her everytime she spoke to him. Maybe he's had enough of her too.
Maybe he's worried the people at the bbq are going to ask for their autographs and/or take pictures and they've not got any security with them. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It certainly sounds like it. Maybe he’s overwhelmed with how big she’s got - not physically- the Hinch phenomenon.
He’s probably thinking that there’s no way they can exit quietly now, she’s desperately shilling anything and everything & more and more people are turning against her.
Probably won’t do him much good when it all goes tits up, as it surely must do soon.
I'm sure that's impacted his work life too. It is probably all that he hears about and it would grow old pretty quickly.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her Insta stories are getting more idiotic and nonsensical every day.

Gleam has probably told her she needs to do “x” per day to keep the paid advertisers seeded but she has such a dull life there’s no content above the most mundane shite and ramblings of a mad woman that we get.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm sure that's impacted his work life too. It is probably all that he hears about and it would grow old pretty quickly.
I bet he got the piss ripped right out of him when he went back to his Office after they saw the pics of him signing autographs.

• Haha
I bet he got the piss ripped right out of him when he went back to his Office after they saw the pics of him signing autographs.
That’s what I meant, he works in sales still, a high pressure workplace, probably quite ‘blokey’, definitely full of people who’d happily stamp all over BugBoy, he probably got absolutely slaughtered, he’s been keeping a low profile ever since & when she insists he’s on camera he’s grumpy.

Couldn’t happen to a nicer couple tbh.

• Haha
Had to have a wee peek at last night's antics. She's crackers....and she says way too often she's forgotten how many followers she has, to actually have forgotten😴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s very quiet over at Hinchland,,, I’m wondering what effect watching Dissdad is having 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Had to have a wee peek at last night's antics. She's crackers....and she says way too often she's forgotten how many followers she has, to actually have forgotten😴
I find it freakish how she genuinely finds herself hilarious.

Is that the username Dissdad?😊
Thedissdad who did the live about her, she must have watched it by now,, probably quite a shocker, that somebody in the States, is mortified (and prob doesn’t know the half) and getting involved

It’s an old superstition/wives tale, “wash on New Year’s Day, wash a loved one away” ie someone close to you will die if you do laundry on NYD. Nothing re Good Friday though
Easy confused with not eating meat 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Could she have lingered the shot over that Jo Malone bag any longer? Lame.

So much sugary crap! And yet another plastic bag... it's like 2002 when no one knew any better.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Probably pissed if she made him drive! Why on earth couldn’t she drive and he could have had a pint! He ain’t pregnant! Lady Sophie obvi needs chauffeur 💯 of time, CUTE
He takes care of everything, looks after her, why didn’t she order the drinks with the online shopping,, I really don’t think she thinks of much in real life, just the ££££
I genuinely think she’s gone struggle being a mum.

Username is thedisdad (I kept thinking it was DISS dad but it's dis as in Disney)
Sorry it is,, typo

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'd be pissed if I was hearing how we're going to see "my mates" "the ones from my book".
Why my mates? I have mates I had from before I met my husband, but refer to them now as our mates, or some mates.
He sounds more and more short with her as time goes on

Reactions: 11
I love the close up and freeze frame on the Jo Malone gift bag , she’s such a good friend just look guuuuuueys what she’s got her mate , did you all notice guuuuuueys I kept the camera on it long enough for all you hinchers to swoon and think I’m like soooooo generous . Bet it’s an Aldi dupe , surprise ! 🎉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.