Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I've been a lurker on here for the last couple of weeks. I had heard from a mutual friend about tattle so I headed over to be pleasantly surprised to be reading what it feels likes I have been keeping in, afraid of getting lynched by the "Army" .
But you have given me the balls to be open and share my experience as I feel that it should be out there for people to be aware.

A little background on me. Im a thirty something mum of 2. My first baby came with massive complications and a very bad experience with me ending up getting heart surgery, and not being on my feet for 2 weeks. As you can imagine this brought on bonding issues and breastfeeding couldn't happen as my milk had dried up. I developed post natel depression , generalised anxiety disorder and OCD. ALL DIAGNOSED by professionals. I was so scared of germs and the harm I thought they would do to my child I would spends hours cleaning, going over the same spots hundreds of times. This on top of anxiety I developed agoraphobia. Of course my story is diluted down ( not like these zoflora users :') ]
So I battled for 10 years to get some normality back into my life. Battled to even make it out of my door. Not going to blow my own trumpet - well I am- and I managed to get married move across country, have another baby ! Normal things but to me its a massive achievement.

So then Mrs hinch came along. I thought she was really nice and funny - bearing in mind I had been following her since she had about 2k . I thought wow she is giving me good tips. How wrong was I? So I got myself a minky, zoflora bottles in their own basket. all the cloths and even a shark hoover. Now i'm quite lucky to be financially stable enough to be able to afford these - many aren't. But I still didn't realise I was being "sold" too.
So as you can imagine my anxiety flared up, then along came the dreaded ocd. Continually refreshing Instagram to see if Mrs hinch had uploaded a new story. Waking up at 3am and coming down to clean my oven sink etc.

I started noticing a rash on my arm. Didn't think much of it till it started spreading. My whole back was covered along with my arms! I went to the doctors> changed washing powder no difference, Went back who then asked me if I had been using anything different around the house. I broke down and confessed my ocd had gotton worse. The doctor then said something to me that has stuck with me. He said when they make the products you are spraying around your house, with your family and pets , do you think they don't wear biohazard suits, goggles and gloves. I mean wow. That is so true. I feel such a fool that I let this woman get me into place that I battled so much to get out of. You can laugh at me I wont mind, I mean I deserve it. A sales person at their finest has made a recovered ocd , relapse and I say relapse as that is exactly what is was.

But I woke up. I manged to get back into CBT and ive seen the light. So I thank you and keep spreading the word!
No one hear will laugh at you. Thank you for sharing your story and being brave enough to face up to what was happening.

We get called trolls and bullies on here but we are just regular people who hate what she's done to people.

Thanks again for your story and welcome.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Wizzywoo

Chatty Member
Just seen a pageon Instagram called @thedisdad he's done a live on ole hinch he really dislikes her and had gone to town on her and all the shit she does.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
At a radio show in the early days, the radio interviewer commented Mrs Hinch smelt strongly of something and Sophie replied it's cleaning products, and that's why she never wears gloves AND sprays her clothes with them, such as Lenor, as she wants to smell like them. Crazy.

This is the back of Zoflora, in tiny letters so I've made it bigger and clearer.

Don't forget, only this week Mrs Hinch sprayed it in her face and eyes and thought it funny. I've highlighted some of it for ease of reading.

'Contains among other ingredients', bit of shady writing there. Shouldn't it all be clearly written?

So if the company want people to wear protective gloves AND eye protection, why is Mrs Hinch advocating spraying it around in the air like air freshener inc in her face?! With no warning not to do that. She has a duty to over 2 million people.

Btw, if it's harmful to aquatic life with long term effects, it's the same for you Hinchers!

Mrs Hinch loves to spray and rub this stuff all over her kitchen surfaces etc several times a day. She then puts food on there. When she was cutting up peppers some fell on to her kitchen surfaces, which she put back into the meal :sick:

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
The looney toons are now brain washing their kids with the Hinching shit

View attachment 12791View attachment 12792View attachment 12793
I see so many of these Hinchers that are so disconnected. From themselves, nature, their partners and even their children. It's sad.

I would completely give myself a dressing down if my son had to resort to this, and is being yelled at for no reason etc It's like he knows his mother is brainwashed and addicted to Mrs Hinch. Damn. He's trying to get on her good side by joining in the fan girling. Poor children.

I'm embarrassed for that woman. She even posted it online. Wtf!

• Sad
  • Sick

CrapEars

VIP Member
Her neighbours are going to love her. They’ll have dribbles of that horrible silver grey colour all over their side of the fence. My neighbour decided to paint her fence bright red once. We had bright red dribbles all over our side. Had to cover it up with dark brown. Which then dribbled slightly through to her side. Fence painting wars ensued.

• Haha

Katya

I’ve sent DM’s many times to Mrs Hinch, she’s never read one of them. Yet she certainly seems to read the “ where did you buy this” messages 🤔
Should we mass spam her asking where she got something that she's never shilled before?

• Haha
  • Heart

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
She is trying to blag an egg chair now! ‘Can you recommend...?’ It’s simple overt begging. Same with mumofmadlads, always on the lookout for anything free!
So she implies she doesn't want to be ripped off as she doesn't know the prices, but she doesn't have a problem ripping her shoppers off suggesting they buy things from her swipe ups that you can get cheaper elsewhere

• Haha

sarja81

VIP Member
sitting here actually worrying that people are going to now want a hinch garden. Those who dont have 700 in the bank for furniture may now resort to a catalogue.....The Hinch army are so dragged in by it all, it's like compulsion :(

Plastic plants are no good for a garden, birds and wildlife need real stuff!

I really hope people see through this all very soon.

• Heart

Hinchthebinch

Chatty Member
Why you unblocked me Soph? Are you ready to apologise for your Hinchers?
This is fucking disgusting! We should all send the same message to gleam and everyone who works with her! We need to do something! Some of us have a couple of accounts on Instagram too! X they have found out people's address and work place before who knows what they could do this time

They

Someone who's sent a message to gleam, could you copy and paste it here and I will send it to and hopefully all of us can! If we are all blocked after then we take it further! Somehow 😂 we need to shut hinch down!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
Hi *jeezelouise* you’ve been through a lot, wow! 😳 Good to hear you’re recovered and feeling better and have seen through The Hinch’s deceit.

Fattyfattybumbum!?

What’s that with regard to?
It was a hincher on holiday and the bathroom wasnt cleaned properly, the shower screen was black which unknown sometimes u just cant shift it unless you soak it in bleach,any way they complained and the hotel apologised and moved them but she posted on mes hunch Facebook and now lots ofhinchers/sheep/twats are leaving horrible reviews on the hotel website,they are absolutely out of control it's like a wierd cult if one person does it they all follow,feel bad for the hotel 😤😩

• Wow
  • Angry

Wizzywoo

Chatty Member
I'm clearly a terrible house keeper I've just remade my bed with clean line dried sheets and I've totally forgotten to spray them with an obnoxious scent and worst of all I've not put any tumble dryer sheets in the pillow cases. I shall hang my head in shame!! 😉

• Haha
  • Wow

Llamabama

Chatty Member
Long time lurker here 👋🏻
I wouldn't normally rant about this but I've had a few gins and it's got to me! Someone on the we love Mrs hinch Facebook page was asking if it's safe to spray their artificial lawn with Zoflora (yes really 😂😂) as they have dogs and a baby.i was advising nicely to use just hot soapy water as Zoflora is very toxic. Cue the hinch army attack 🙄 I posted the article about how a dog passed away due to its owner using Zoflora; my comment was promptly deleted and I've been blocked 😂 such a bloody cult.
I must admit I always wonder how the chemicals she uses affect Henry. Like that 1001 spray (or snow as she calls it) she often sprays that on her living room rug and all up the stairs and on her landing and she says ‘you just leave it to do it’s thing’ but Henry follows her everywhere so he’s gonna tread in it and dogs often lick their paws etc so he’s gonna be ingesting it - id be so worried about that if it was my dog!

• Sad

NoShame

So you were just lurking on tattle and taking people's posts then? Someone that knows you said that you couldn't log in to your account but could view the site.

Just think it's a bit off you've used people's posts off here and your account is constantly being plugged on here by everyone to the point you have nearly 2000 followers, yet you're not even a poster here and are also then blocking half of tattle from your account.
No one here “knows” me except one, oh, two now that thedisdad joined and it is not the person who said that they knew me. They do not. “Half of tattle”? Hardly. I block accounts with zero posts, accounts that use mine in contest or follow shout outs and trolls. Period. I don’t have the time or wherewithall to guess everyones insta.

I have never asked for followers, that number really only matters to those looking to monetize. I post plenty here.

In one of the threads, people kept saying it all needed brought to insta, someone from here should open an account and put it there. So I did, inspired by that thread and Nosey Cow. Her story made me cry. Don’t get all up on arms that I did what was suggested and have managed to keep it up despite hundreds of reports against it. Taking screenshots from here is no different than any other screenshot. I give full credit for the content and direct traffic here. Perhaps that account benefits tattle as well. I am not shy to promote this place, at all. My whole insta is about here, and you wanna say don’t lurk and use stuff from here that gives us credit and supports us👍🏻😂

They have their army but we have ours! We should all send each one of those hinch army members a message highlighting some of the points that have been discussed here about the undeclared adds, blocking the lady who so awfully lost her triplets and then when she reached out to hinch in her time of need only
to be blocked etc. Maybe we can sway them with the truth and get them to see the light and join us
The disdad is working on it, I believe.

Last edited:
  • Heart
J

JAM

He sounded pretty short with her everytime she spoke to him. Maybe he's had enough of her too.
Maybe he's worried the people at the bbq are going to ask for their autographs and/or take pictures and they've not got any security with them. 🤣

• Haha
J

JAM

I'm sure that's impacted his work life too. It is probably all that he hears about and it would grow old pretty quickly.
I bet he got the piss ripped right out of him when he went back to his Office after they saw the pics of him signing autographs.

• Haha