Mrs Hinch #19 and her eggy plugs, still fleecing the Hinchers because they're mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ò

I have a romanian too who was exactly the same, wouldn't play at all, but once we found the right kind of toy (loud, squeaky and durable) that was it!! She loves it now, has a nightly routine. Her toy basket is in the kitchen and once we're done with tea and move into the living room she does 4 or 5 trips to bring her favourites into the lounge one by one! 😂
She is absolutely gorgeous Kerry!

Reactions: 3
Think sometimes she forgets she has anxiety when she films!

Reactions: 17
I didn’t follow- just looked at her stories when they were mentioned on here. Now I can’t see the account at all 🤷🏻‍♀️

Me too 🤣🤣🤣
Did you do a shout out with that account name for a follow chain, contest or product? Does your account look like a fake one? Over the top Hinch lover looking?

Does this mean I’ve been blocked? 😂
Yes, you might be blocked.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
OK Tattlers Saturday fun time!

I'm bored and
1. It's too hot to sit in garden
2. Housework to do but can't be arsed
3. Study to do, see point 2

So let's play a game. A lot of us are ex hinchers. What's the most cringe worthy thing you did or bought while under the influence of the grinch. I've attached evidence of mine and I'm sorry 😂😂😂

Just to add, when I brought it home and proudly revealed my purchase hubby looked at the pen and asked me if I'd mugged an 8 year old on the way home.
I bought a Minky bundle to get a Minky 😳 And it was falling apart and tit Quality. 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Adds “happy days” to tit list of things not to say.

Happy days indeed ; at the expense of lots of other people through manipulation and deceit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I eye rolled at the trellises. My dad put some lovely fake leaf ones up in my garden last summer and now she’s has them. I dont get what she found so funny about them being fake leaves? Did they think they were real?
Probably she's not the brightest. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Think sometimes she forgets she has anxiety when she films!
She's doesn't forget she has anxiety.
She doesn't have anxiety!
She forgets that she's told her public she has anxiety.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I’ve heard loads of rumours about them, some ridiculous and some believable.
One was that he was married before and had an affair with her, hence why she had to leave her job and so on. Who knows 🤷🏽‍♀️ It’s not relevant but we all love a bit of Goss

Disclaimer for future court case: I’m not saying this is true, I’m saying it’s a non-far fetched rumour. End disclaimer.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Did you do a shout out with that account name for a follow chain, contest or product? Does your account look like a fake one? Over the top Hinch lover looking?

Yes, you might be blocked.
Yes it definitely looks fake.. because it’s a nosing account! Maybe that’s why... 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Henry looks bloody adorable today. I’m worried he’s going to start getting sick through toxicity/poisoning. Does she spray his bed with Lenor? You can tell she adores him and if she were prepared to listen to some common sense I’m sure she’d start taking his health seriously :( but no. Girl’s gotta sell.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She really does just prove how easy it is to become a "celebrity" these days. She has no discernable talent..other than sales. It seriously perplexes me how she has allegedly revolutionised people lives?! So many Hinchers claim she "deserves it" by it I assume they mean her wealth and "fame" how does she? The only lives she has changed are her own, Jamie's,maybe her close family and her representatives..££££

Reactions: 20
Another shopping trip planned for tomorrow to buy some solar fairy lights for the fake trellis.
Then what?
An outdoor heater?
A BBQ?
A hot tub?
Some of the Hinchers called in to help Jamie dig out the foundations for a swimming pool while she stands over them guffawing.
Sad thing is some of them would probs do it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I hate that people say hinching instead of "cleaning". Its not cleaning. Hinching is dousing your tit in chemicals to make them smell nice. Cleaning is using tools like brushes. 🤷‍♀️ any how dryer sheets are non biodegradable. So use a ball of aluminum foil to prevent static. It can last a minimum of 6 months to a year. Save a pound a week (or every two days if your hinching) and in the long run it helps save our planet. Every little bit helps.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Another shopping trip planned for tomorrow to buy some solar fairy lights for the fake trellis.
Then what?
An outdoor heater?
A BBQ?
A hot tub?
Some of the Hinchers called in to help Jamie dig out the foundations for a swimming pool while she stands over them guffawing.
Sad thing is some of them would probs do it.
Oh they would! She referred to her garden as little or something...It's a bleeping field!!

I hate that people say hinching instead of "cleaning". Its not cleaning. Hinching is dousing your tit in chemicals to make them smell nice. Cleaning is using tools like brushes. 🤷‍♀️ any how dryer sheets are non biodegradable. So use a ball of aluminum foil to prevent static. It can last a minimum of 6 months to a year. Save a pound a week (or every two days if your hinching) and in the long run it helps save our planet. Every little bit helps.
She uses lenor sheets at least £3 a packet...more money than sense.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.