Mrs Hinch #188 has a Kinky Minky, eats like a goat. Getting a new garden, on IG to gloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the people who have signed that think tattle is the worst things people say about people on the internet they’re either very innocent or very stupid. Let’s hope they’ve all sign petitions to shut down every forum, sub forum and social media group, page and account that actually does harm as well as the tattle petition to close down a forum where some people use a small section of it criticising a woman who has literally caused people to be in their local papers due to the harm and/or damage to property they have caused following her ‘tips’ and warranted fire departments to issue warnings on social media not to follow other ‘tips’.

Reactions: 23
Oh get a hobby please. Even if it gets passed to parliment, do they rly that during a time that the government are dealing with the BLM movement, which has bought huge profile cases such as Shukri Abdi,rashan charles & mark duggan back up to the surface, not to mention covid 19 social distancing protocal, and furloughs etc, that for one second they have time to give a duck about a website where people don’t like a carboard cut out mug of a woman from essex that is only relevant for cleaning her sink?
I think not Huns. ATB

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
How ridiculous! Are they going to shut down every single forum? I've seen a lot worse. Anyone ever gone on the comment section on an article on the Daily Mail? Now that's trolling. Twitter also! People are relentless on that. I find Tattle completely different

Reactions: 21
Her and Jamie have got cheesy “Mother and son” and “Father and son” books in their bedside caddies (whatever the duck that is) but they’ve been there since before Ronnie was born and they don’t appear to have read them yet. Obviously just there for the gram!
I’ve seen a Dior book on her glass coffee table with her books on top. You couldn’t make this tit up. Christian Dior underneath Mrs Hinch together. Two style icons right there in one place.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The thing with hinch is how she makes people feel inadequate. Although scrolling through insta so do all the other house accounts lately- all I ever find is people in amazing homes extended to the size of a castle and kitted out with super expensive fittings and decoration. I would love to follow an account that actually looks like its owed by 2 people/family on a normal wage like us!
But then they all want to be like hinch and all seem to have as much money as her...............back to my budget for the bills life
(Sorry feeling sorry for myself today)

Reactions: 19
I'm not being nasty but how come Ronnie's head is that shape? (I'm not a parent and the only experience of Babies I have is my niece and nephew)
I've not actually noticed tbf but seen a few people says its flat? That's what happens when you lie your baby down flat on it's back too much. When I was pregnant my Mum told me about it and told me to make sure he gets plenty of tummy time, sits in his chair that is arched so it's not completely flat, hold him a certain way when I feed him etc so he doesnt get a flat head. It's called flat head syndrome

Reactions: 6
I've not actually noticed tbf but seen a few people says its flat? That's what happens when you lie your baby down flat on it's back too much. When I was pregnant my Mum told me about it and told me to make sure he gets plenty of tummy time, sits in his chair that is arched so it's not completely flat, hold him a certain way when I feed him etc so he doesnt get a flat head. It's called flat head syndrome
My friends baby had it but it was picked up quite early and he has one of those helmets to wear for a few months. His head is perfect rly shaped now, but I think Ronnie might be told old for this treatment to be effective now? It’s best done as early as possible.
Might be mad - but I think too much lying on his back is why his hair is so tufty too! It’s only growing at the sides. He’ll have to have a combover for nursery at this rate 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
WE ALL ATE A FKING MOUTHFUL OF SAND AS A KID. KIDS NEED GERMS. Nobody was hoping he ate sand and choked.
ofc there is the odd person who pops on this website and says awful things. Its happened alot of times and if you care to look, when it does happen, everybodyyyyyy pulls them up. Yes, all of us nasty trolls. We pull ppl up for saying things that are awful. You can not judge the whole website, or even this whole thread, based on a few random ppl that log in & post rediculous things then never return.
plenty of times we have defended hinch in the middle of our rants about her, because someone has taken it to another level. You are judging the situation based on one comment you saw about eating sand. Kids eat sand. Let him be a kid!!
im sure nasty things have been posted but that cpuld happen on any platform. It happens in her grid post comments! So,cant really blame nasty comments on tattle, blame nasty comments on nasty ppl.
we are here to discuss her lies etc. That is all. We wish no harm to her child or her. Look at the bigger picture. Thanks. ATB.
Someone posted on here a personal remark about ronnie the other day. He/she was called out straight away and im not sure but may have been banned by admin? We know what's a joke and we know when someone is straight up trolling.

Reactions: 12
The thing with hinch is how she makes people feel inadequate. Although scrolling through insta so do all the other house accounts lately- all I ever find is people in amazing homes extended to the size of a castle and kitted out with super expensive fittings and decoration. I would love to follow an account that actually looks like its owed by 2 people/family on a normal wage like us!
But then they all want to be like hinch and all seem to have as much money as her...............back to my budget for the bills life
Follow my home account I know a few tattlers do ☺ it's our home, but it's lived in by 5 kids and a dog. While we are trying to renovate it

Message me and I'll give you name if you want 😊 I'm certainly never going to be any hinch 😂

Reactions: 6
How ridiculous! Are they going to shut down every single forum? I've seen a lot worse. Anyone ever gone on the comment section on an article on the Daily Mail? Now that's trolling. Twitter also! People are relentless on that. I find Tattle completely different
Yes! A certain former towie cast member gets absolutely torn a new one in the comment section. But she is a twit. If they dare wrote negative/trolling comments about hinch, they would prob get deleted as she can only have comments blowing smoke up her arse!

Follow my home account I know a few tattlers do ☺ it's our home, but it's lived in by 5 kids and a dog. While we are trying to renovate it

Message me and I'll give you name if you want 😊 I'm certainly never going to be any hinch 😂
Ill upload pics of my living room now, you will all feel like you live in a palace afterwards 😂🙃

Reactions: 1
Good morning guys it's jumped another thread 😂
I had to take a week to recover from all the excitement of the birthday sharty.

Coffee and tattle is on the menu today !

upload pics of my living room now, you will all feel like you live in a palace afterwards 😂🙃
It took me a year after we moved in to decorate my living room ... And part of the wallpaper that peeled loose has been put back up with blue tac for over a month now 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hi guyzzz another thread you trolls are crazy fast! Honestly I wish I had Hinches life.
today my friend killed herself.
I would upload the note she left but honestly it was awful.
It was heartbreaking, her husband has been round no social distance I’m afraid.
no family. No children.
It’s been shock and horrible and just seeing hinch on insta whilst I sit in the toilet and try and have some sort of escape

It makes me dislike her more

sorry for the unrelated post to hinch
I’m heartbroken and lost.
So very sorry to read this. If you need to unload we are here for you ❤

Reactions: 2
Have you seen this morning story and grinch repelling when the small human tries to touch her! Touch her! Does he not know he’s supposed to sit nicely for Instagram 😤 Sorry daarrrlin mummy can’t interact right now she’s too busy recording content for the sheeps

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Completely agree! I can't find any!

Reactions: 4
Completely agree! I can't find any!
Last night I was talking to a friend with a young baby who expressed how inadequate she felt as a mother watching Grinch as she can’t keep up with the housework, make fresh meals for the baby etc😢

I rang her immediately and pointed out all the help Hinch has, how most of her content is prerecorded and that her young baby isn’t going to give a tit if the taps have been wanked off and the toilets pined four times a day, they just want love and interaction. It’s played on my mind ever since, accounts like Hinch’s are just awful for some people’s mental health, some people are so vulnerable. I feel such rage today.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Last night I was talking to a friend with a young baby who expressed how inadequate she felt as a mother watching Grinch as she can’t keep up with the housework, make fresh meals for the baby etc😢

I rang her immediately and pointed out all the help Hinch has, how most of her content is prerecorded and that her young baby isn’t going to give a tit if the taps have been wanked off and the toilets pined four times a day, they just want love and interaction. It’s played on my mind ever since, accounts like Hinch’s are just awful for some people’s mental health, some people are so vulnerable. I feel such rage today.
I know the exact feeling. I have wrote on here before that I used to like Hinch until I had my baby I started realising how fake she was. She made it look like it was possible for all Mums to keep on top of their housework. I moved into a new home with my partner at the start of lockdown when my baby was first born and I would get stressed out of my mind keeping it perfect then I realised I was too busy trying to keep the house looking nice I werent spending quality time with my baba. Ever since I just clean when he sleeps, if I can be arsed 😂 Usually when he sleeps now I go on this 🙈

I think Hinch will look back and regret all this insta fame crap and wish she spent more time with Ronnie. But then again I think she sees him as a trophy baby, an accessory almost. The way he has no toys to get him crawling, walking and moving about makes me think she just wants to him to be a baby forever and have him perched on her knee all the time...

Reactions: 21
Did anyone send her a four leaf clover 🍀 yet? 👍🏻🙈
I noticed the other day that she’s been ‘searching for one her whole life!!’
Literally devastated nobody has hand crafted her one out of pure gold with a scent of mountain air 🤔🤮 or grew one magically with her name engraved on the stalk!

Could this be the first time she’s never got what she wanted? 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Obvs I'm watching her stories to keep up here, but I have to admit I'm starting to get sucked in to her lies. I know her life isnt true but it's still hard to not compare it to my own, I feel so much pressure with my own weaning journey and cleaning

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.