Mrs Hinch #188 has a Kinky Minky, eats like a goat. Getting a new garden, on IG to gloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at who Sophflora just followed 🤔
The account was only created two days ago. She’ll have made him a bet - set up an Instagram, do my garden, I’ll shout you out and watch your follows climb to 20k in the first 24 hours and if they do, which they will because there so shoppers like the Hinch life shoppers, you have to do the work for free or preferably with a 95% discount so I can get away with not declaring it as a gift!

Hi guyzzz another thread you trolls are crazy fast! Honestly I wish I had Hinches life.
today my friend killed herself.
I would upload the note she left but honestly it was awful.
It was heartbreaking, her husband has been round no social distance I’m afraid.
no family. No children.
It’s been shock and horrible and just seeing hinch on insta whilst I sit in the toilet and try and have some sort of escape

It makes me dislike her more

sorry for the unrelated post to hinch
I’m heartbroken and lost.
That is so terribly sad 😔 I’m very sorry. It’s especially hard on those left behind, so please do be kind to yourself. Virtual hugs coming your way 🤗

Reactions: 15
Hi guyzzz another thread you trolls are crazy fast! Honestly I wish I had Hinches life.
no family. No children.
It’s been shock and horrible and just seeing hinch on insta whilst I sit in the toilet and try and have some sort of escape

So sorry to hear this. I'm always around to lend an ear or a virtual shoulder. ♡

Reactions: 8
The turning point for me was when she sent her army after The Organised Mum. That was such a vile thing to do! So if she wants to bring up bullying and trolling I’ll happily remind her of Gemma sat sobbing on her stories taking about the messages she was getting.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
What happened? I missed all that
The turning point for me was when she sent her army after The Organised Mum. That was such a vile thing to do! So if she wants to bring up bullying and trolling I’ll happily remind her of Gemma sat sobbing on her stories taking about the messages she was getting.

Reactions: 2
So so sad 😞 You are really going through it ain’t you ❤
no family. No children.

I am so sorry for the loss of your friend, thinking of you 💔

Reactions: 4
Get off my phone and spend time with my family? I’ve spent 3 weeks with my partner and I’m not going to lie he’s starting to tweak my tits🤣 I’ll stick to having my nose in my phone reading tattle😂👍🏼 just like you zoph😉

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What happened? I missed all that
It’s going back a bit. I think Gemma May have covered the danger in mixing cleaning products or something like that and hinch accuses her of bullying and targeting her and the army went in big style!

no family. No children.

Aaaw chin up lovely, things can only get better for you xxxxxxx

Reactions: 1
I bet she hates it when mmmminkehhhh send her stuff, like oh ffs I’m going to have to pretend to clean to keep the old shoppers buying when I really want to be a z-leb and insta (beg) mummy!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just had a look at her stories. Been too distracted today by my massive hangover after Liverpool won the league last night. That garden project is not a 'mini' project or whatever she said!! She thinks people will believe anything!!

Also, duck off Hinch. I actually really enjoy calling you out for your lies, fakery and fraud. ATV.
If it hadnt been tit weather that morning she never wpuld have disclosed that it was pre recorded lol x

can I just say as someone who used to really enjoy tattle and then took a break, I’ve been popping on over the last few weeks and a lot of stuff on here does come across as bullying. Like last week for instance I saw Jamie, Sophie and Ronnie get tit for their appearance on here so really it is the same, you could argue that if Sophie didn’t want to read it she shouldn't go looking but the same could be said for the Tulisa image because she never actually tagged her. Just to be clear I’m not pinning this on you personally just pointing out that there is bullying on the Hinch threads if you go by the standard of the Tulisa image
Difference is we dont scream BE KIND & cry when ppl give to us what we dish out.
bullying wpuld be to approach her and be mean. We do not do that.
we never stated that she bullied tulisa, our point is thatshe screams BE KIND GUYS from her weird pedastal,despite the fact she herself has posted negative things.
Not the same scenario, not the same principles, not the same message.

Reactions: 13
Zoph and Anna saccone are twins when it comes to Pinterest- two ‘ fall shorts’ Everything they copy always fall short of what they’ve copied, must be a control freaks personality trait .

Attempting to moderate, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report users that break our rules or posts that go too far, All members are being warned to keep in line or they will be removed - Please read our rules and why they're important
If it hadnt been tit weather that morning she never wpuld have disclosed that it was pre recorded lol x

Difference is we dont scream BE KIND & cry when ppl give to us what we dish out.
bullying wpuld be to approach her and be mean. We do not do that.
we never stated that she bullied tulisa, our point is thatshe screams BE KIND GUYS from her weird pedastal,despite the fact she herself has posted negative things.
Not the same scenario, not the same principles, not the same message.
the poster I responded to literally stated that it was bullying Tulisa. Either way if it’s bullying or not it’s still really negative, yes Hinch doesn’t seem like a nice person but again within the last week I saw someone on here saying that they hope Ronnie eats a mouthful of sand when she takes him to the beach (because at the moment he plays with cheerio sand). There is an awful lot wishing bad things upon Ronnie here just to spite her, again the other day someone said they hoped he grows up to be a chav and receives an asbo, whats that all about? I was under the impression that tattle was for gossiping and calling people out but I’m sure you’ll find an excuse to fit your narrative ATB

Any users who troll the thread or over step the mark should be reported immediately, thank you. - Please read our rules and why they're important
the poster I responded to literally stated that it was bullying Tulisa. Either way if it’s bullying or not it’s still really negative, yes Hinch doesn’t seem like a nice person but again within the last week I saw someone on here saying that they hope Ronnie eats a mouthful of sand when she takes him to the beach (because at the moment he plays with cheerio sand). There is an awful lot wishing bad things upon Ronnie here just to spite her, again the other day someone said they hoped he grows up to be a chav and receives an asbo, whats that all about? I was under the impression that tattle was for gossiping and calling people out but I’m sure you’ll find an excuse to fit your narrative ATB
WE ALL ATE A FKING MOUTHFUL OF SAND AS A KID. KIDS NEED GERMS. Nobody was hoping he ate sand and choked.
ofc there is the odd person who pops on this website and says awful things. Its happened alot of times and if you care to look, when it does happen, everybodyyyyyy pulls them up. Yes, all of us nasty trolls. We pull ppl up for saying things that are awful. You can not judge the whole website, or even this whole thread, based on a few random ppl that log in & post rediculous things then never return.
plenty of times we have defended hinch in the middle of our rants about her, because someone has taken it to another level. You are judging the situation based on one comment you saw about eating sand. Kids eat sand. Let him be a kid!!
im sure nasty things have been posted but that cpuld happen on any platform. It happens in her grid post comments! So,cant really blame nasty comments on tattle, blame nasty comments on nasty ppl.
we are here to discuss her lies etc. That is all. We wish no harm to her child or her. Look at the bigger picture. Thanks. ATB.

Randomly liking/commenting on Charlotte's post advertising inthestyle.

God that's gonna be fun. I don't like their shiz but they know her barmy army will be setting up the Klarma to get the full off the shoulder top/bum split dress collection lol
Commenting on a picture that these three are breaking social distancing rules and she likes it again hinch you really need to re-evaluate your life because that doesn’t look great. Influencer have to triple check and think their life.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.