Mrs Hinch #188 has a Kinky Minky, eats like a goat. Getting a new garden, on IG to gloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably all you Tattlers have already figured this out so please excuse me for being thick. I was sitting this morning wondering why when lockdown eased Mrs Hinch raved on about going to B& M' s again and it finalIy dawned on me that she raves about this shop and Home Bargains because it is where the majority of her followers usually shop. I admit I shop there too because they are both cheap compared to other High Street shops. How crafty is that? The same goes for the cheapy clothes and other tat she buys on Ebay. I asked myself why these followers can't see through her too and have come to the conclusion that they are all gormless. It's scary to think that so many in this country are so thick that they willingly make some woman they will never meet rich while she and lardarse laugh all the way to the bank. Rant over and stay safe folk x
You truly see this when you read the posts on the Facebook groups. So many times I’ve thought why try to be like her, your home is fine. I wonder how many don’t have food in the cupboards or don’t heat their homes so they CAN buy the tat to be like Hinch. Also some look like council homes. A lot of things you cannot do to council homes (like paint cupboards, tiles or make amendments without permission. Some councils charge if you leave the tenancy?
All Hinch can see is $$$$$ swipe up guyzzzzz we are all the same guyzzzzz.

You know Instagram is an odd platform. I’m starting to detest it. It’s all ad ad ad sell sell sell. It’s like an old fashioned times you used to get door to door salesmen or leaflets through the door.

New thread title suggestion: Swipe up, look down, see all around. Tat everywhere spent not a pound £

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Hi guyzzz hope I’m not to kate to the party. I have to say I achieved something within last week and I’m so proud of it!!!!
I have managed to convert and open eyes of two hinchers and one of them was die hard one. The intermediate hincher I work with and she had a moan about how tired she is with work( we both work at school with disabled children so imagine) house work and care for her three young kids, lack of money, crap pay we getting and being unable to afford new things, keeping house clean and constant chase after mess her kids make. One thing led to another and she goes I wish my life and house was like Sophie’s and I’m like what Sophie( I knew it but playing stupid) Mrs hinch she said, I love her she said, I’m like oh ok that one I use to like her( because I have) so I said Abbie I don’t want to loose your friendship but I think you need reality check and I lay it all out. I wasn’t nasty I was just saying the truth about how much help hinch gets having vestsack at home blah blah, I pointed out that she contradicts herself all the time and hole it the wall that just suddenly appeared( we know things like that needs planning do we) exposure of people for barmy to bully, the organised mum thing, Abbie plus babies thing, girl from Facebook and all general things, I showed her few Instagram accounts that exposes hinchs lies and here I succeed! My mate Abbie is no longer a hincher, she admitted she feels crap all the time being unable to achieve standards hinch lives up to.
The second one was in my house as her husband is building me a patio! it started with her seeing me doing orders for my small business and she suggested to send it to hinch because she’ll love it I just gave her one look and mentioned hinchs fees and others small businesses she used products from but never even say thank you. We ended up talking About narnias and I took her to my back shed where I keep stuff I bought in craze and it will take me probably a year to use it all. She had her suspicions so again other Instagram accounts for exposing lies, and all stuff I wrote above, I directed both here so they lurking I know as both messaged me saying they’re open their eyes!
I’m so chuffed with myself!
ATV👕

• Heart
Reactions: 58
You know Instagram is an odd platform. I’m starting to detest it. It’s all ad ad ad sell sell sell. It’s like an old fashioned times you used to get door to door salesmen or leaflets through the door.
Absolutely spot on. It used to be a great app when it was used for what it was designed for - photo sharing. Not too long ago I went on a big unfollow spree - I now only follow about 20 blue tick accounts. Most of those are business, musicians, actors, who don’t typically do ads. One of the best things I’ve ever done. Now my feed is full of people I know or people I admire. Makes Instagram a much better experience 🤩

Reactions: 22
She’s a bit late to the party this morning ....
Are we having a stroppy day today, something has upset her
Oops sorry just saw her video of Ronnie watching one her Favourites

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m not happy that she’s watching Come Outside. That was one of my (I mean sons lol) favourite programmes when my son was little, especially when they went to the toothpaste factory to see how they put the stripes in 😂
I had a poster of Pippin on my wall when I was little! I was obsessed with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The whole bullying/trolling thing is really pissing me off now. I just watched the stories of an Irish ‘influencer’ crying because people had sent her screenshots from her thread here, and then I read the thread. There’s also been similar with Jack Munroe.

It is not bullying or trolling if you choose to read here! I’d argue that the person sending the screenshots is the troll.

It’s no different than a bunch of people from work having a WhatsApp group and slagging off a colleague on there because they’re annoying. I’m a manager and I’m sure I’m bitched about all the time on WhatsApp groups but the point is - I don’t have to read it. And if someone from the group sent me a screenshot of what they were saying, it’d be that person I was angry with, not the group.

This page is no different from people sitting round with a cuppa putting the world to rights. It is NOT bullying or trolling.

If you don’t like it, don’t bleeping read it. Simple.

Reactions: 28
Probably majorly off topic but I'm watching Monday nights Emmerdale and Paddy went 'I'm just learning' is he on Tattle 🤣 made me chuckle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
@Astonishing I am so sorry for your loss. I didn’t want to quote your news back to you with it being the next day but please use this space (and feel free to pm me) if you want to talk or vent xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The whole bullying/trolling thing is really pissing me off now. I just watched the stories of an Irish ‘influencer’ crying because people had sent her screenshots from her thread here, and then I read the thread. There’s also been similar with Jack Munroe.

It is not bullying or trolling if you choose to read here! I’d argue that the person sending the screenshots is the troll.

It’s no different than a bunch of people from work having a WhatsApp group and slagging off a colleague on there because they’re annoying. I’m a manager and I’m sure I’m bitched about all the time on WhatsApp groups but the point is - I don’t have to read it. And if someone from the group sent me a screenshot of what they were saying, it’d be that person I was angry with, not the group.

This page is no different from people sitting round with a cuppa putting the world to rights. It is NOT bullying or trolling.

If you don’t like it, don’t bleeping read it. Simple.
Does anybody follow tim from truwash? Well he said it best about AD, the worst person is the one sending the screenshots. Who would actually screenshot it and then send it to somebody?

Reactions: 7
Can someone explain to me WHY she never posts up a bedtime routine or getting up for tuftymanz but always does for handsomez? Has she got a live in nanny that does all that? 🙄 like SS lays in bed in the mornings with her kids shows you Rex sleeping when she’s settled him etc yet Hinch never does! Do they cosleep and she doesn’t want anyone to know? As she’s never showed his super duper cluttered to duck bedroom in months. Thought she was trying to branch out into being a relatable mother with all the cooking lunch meals for him she does now yet she never actually shows duck all about him that’s one bit relatable to anyone 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
I will add that I’m looking forward to seeing what the eBay hanging chair will look like, if it’s a fail then that would be funny.
I actually have one , but bought mine for 25 euros. It’s actually really comfortable but will perhaps only last a few years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.