Mrs Hinch #188 has a Kinky Minky, eats like a goat. Getting a new garden, on IG to gloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure if this had been mentioned before but I find it sooo bizarre how hinch never mentions Stacey and Joe on gogglebox? They make it into the news most weeks with like “funny” moments so why does she not ever mention it..... jealous much

Reactions: 42
So sorry for your loss. Thinking of you and your family and friends 💕 xxx

Reactions: 1
Obvs I'm watching her stories to keep up here, but I have to admit I'm starting to get sucked in to her lies. I know her life isnt true but it's still hard to not compare it to my own, I feel so much pressure with my own weaning journey and cleaning
I was always told ‘comparison is the thief of joy’, don't get sucked in, I’m sure you’re doing an incredible job.

The cleaning can wait, I do a quick half hour speed clean when the baby has gone to bed and that’s it, my skirting boards are dusty and my tv has fingerprints but I genuinely just don’t care anymore. Weaning is hard, you feel pressure to feed your baby the best food, it’s hard and time consuming and in two years they’ll be tucking into turkey dinosaurs and chocolate and you’ll wonder why you worried so much. Be easy on yourself.

Reactions: 16
Obvs I'm watching her stories to keep up here, but I have to admit I'm starting to get sucked in to her lies. I know her life isnt true but it's still hard to not compare it to my own, I feel so much pressure with my own weaning journey and cleaning
I think as long as your baby's favourite food at the age of 1 isn't crisps or burgers you be done a good job. 😉 all babies get there, they'll soon eat nearly everything you give them. Then they turn 2 and have an opinion. ☺

Reactions: 27
New thread title suggestion: Hinch’s mask is totally slipping come on Hinch we know your fibbing!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Someone on here recently mentioned (I can't remember who) that Ronnie has never been shown watching kids tv of any sort and here we have him doing that whilst they are all sat at the table. Something else mentioned recently about them all sitting down together to eat.
I reckon Ronseal spends most of his time strapped in his high chair with that tablet whilst they pre record and place bets on willy hillys.

Hope this helps, I don't know though guysssss, I'm still just learning

Reactions: 20
I've not actually noticed tbf but seen a few people says its flat? That's what happens when you lie your baby down flat on it's back too much. When I was pregnant my Mum told me about it and told me to make sure he gets plenty of tummy time, sits in his chair that is arched so it's not completely flat, hold him a certain way when I feed him etc so he doesnt get a flat head. It's called flat head syndrome
Ahhh okay thank you

Reactions: 1
Please don’t feel pressured by her. I’m sure you are doing a fantastic job!
Hinch only started weaning rrrrrrronie recently! He was still having Ella pouches thrown at him morning, noon and night at 7 months old.
But all of a sudden he was having these awful meals cooked for him. From following her I feel this wasn’t done out of being a loving caring mother realising her child needs decent nutrition, it was done hoping she will be given a weaning book deal. That’s why she is keeping a scrap book about his journey!

Reactions: 22
Probably all you Tattlers have already figured this out so please excuse me for being thick. I was sitting this morning wondering why when lockdown eased Mrs Hinch raved on about going to B& M' s again and it finalIy dawned on me that she raves about this shop and Home Bargains because it is where the majority of her followers usually shop. I admit I shop there too because they are both cheap compared to other High Street shops. How crafty is that? The same goes for the cheapy clothes and other tat she buys on Ebay. I asked myself why these followers can't see through her too and have come to the conclusion that they are all gormless. It's scary to think that so many in this country are so thick that they willingly make some woman they will never meet rich while she and lardarse laugh all the way to the bank. Rant over and stay safe folk x

Reactions: 23
Don’t feel pressure to keep up with her! I’m sure you’re doing a grand job. I was the same as you thinking if I should be weaning the same way but she just has what we have 90% of the time. Most Mummas don’t have partners home 24/7 to allow them to spend so much time doing the stuff she does, but your baby won’t remember how clean your house is or if they didn’t have a fancy lunch cooked for them 😉 try not to let the fakery get into your mind, she only shows what she wants to. You’re doing a great job!

Reactions: 14
Ugh. The bloody woman who sells puppies from Russia who is a puppy farm enabler has shared the douches be kind don’t bully post. Ffs! Sophie could easily repost that and show how outraged she is if she was a true animal lover but I bet she doesn’t!

Tiffany Puppies is literally one of the worst types of humans out there. 😡😡😡😡😡

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Probably all you Tattlers have already figured this out so please excuse me for being thick. I was sitting this morning wondering why when lockdown eased Mrs Hinch raved on about going to B& M' s again and it finalIy dawned on me that she raves about this shop and Home Bargains because it is where the majority of her followers usually shop. I admit I shop there too because they are both cheap compared to other High Street shops. How crafty is that? The same goes for the cheapy clothes and other tat she buys on Ebay. I asked myself why these followers can't see through her too and have come to the conclusion that they are all gormless. It's scary to think that so many in this country are so thick that they willingly make some woman they will never meet rich while she and lardarse laugh all the way to the bank. Rant over and stay safe folk x
A large percentage of her avid followers are low income/non working single parents that’s why she has to push the cheap Shite to keep them spending. Her average follower can’t afford to spend almost £300 on a single hanging basket. Where as the usual B&m or home bargains you can pick up something like that for around £20 mark.
I think she was testing the water with the higher end purchases lately.
quite sad that most of these sheep will be crippling themselves with debt because they need to keep upwith the grinch. It’s irresponsible on her behalf but you can’t totally blame her, if these sheep would rather spend their last penny on a zoflora rather than something to feed or clothe their own family.

Reactions: 17
I feel the same. It’s really hard however I then remind myself (I’m weaning too) that babies don’t actually *need* good under the age of one it’s to just get them used to the textures they still get everything they need from milk. My son is healthy and happy and tbh, I’d say further along then Ronnie and hes 8 & a half months old 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m not happy that she’s watching Come Outside. That was one of my (I mean sons lol) favourite programmes when my son was little, especially when they went to the toothpaste factory to see how they put the stripes in 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Hi guyzzz another thread you trolls are crazy fast! Honestly I wish I had Hinches life.
today my friend killed herself.
I would upload the note she left but honestly it was awful.
It was heartbreaking, her husband has been round no social distance I’m afraid.
no family. No children.
It’s been shock and horrible and just seeing hinch on insta whilst I sit in the toilet and try and have some sort of escape

It makes me dislike her more

sorry for the unrelated post to hinch
I’m heartbroken and lost.
so sorry to hear this 😞 hugs to you, thoughts are with you and your family ❤ Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She's got some nerve hasn't she? Kettle calling the frying pan grimey arse I think!
If you put yourself in the public eye you surely cannot expect everyone to think the sun rises and sets just for you? Unless of course you're Sophie Hinchliffe! Suggesting people don't waste their time watching and then writing about someone they don't like is laughable when she clearly spends hours on here and directs her manic episodes directly at Tattle! Along with that goes the instant blocking of anyone who dares to offer a different opinion or call her out on something! Why not spend time with your beautiful family? A bit rich coming from someone whose whole life is spent on an iphone interacting with thousands of strangers 7 days a week! Documenting almost every aspect of your life in a way that makes it all seem so perfect is about as shallow as it can get and this latest project "garden reno" ( why she can't say renovation I just don't how and the garden isn't actually being renovated, it's being added to in a very expensive way) just further exposes how shallow and out of touch with reality she is.
This Be Kind drivel is wearing thin with me especially where she's concerned because at the drop of a hat she turns on the tears, wallows in self pity and cries troll and it's pathetic. Then the feral followers leap into action spitting venom and rancour in her defence which she never addresses. Be Kind? duck off!

Good morning you set of glorious bastards! 😀

• Haha
Just to clarify I wasn't looking sympathy or anything, my baby is far more advance than ronronbesteater because I bother to do things with her. It's a good community on here we keep eachother right, I just love it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m not happy that she’s watching Come Outside. That was one of my (I mean sons lol) favourite programmes when my son was little, especially when they went to the toothpaste factory to see how they put the stripes in 😂
Noooooo why is she watching that 😭 I sung the theme tune the other day and my fiancé looked at me like 😒 didn’t know what it was!!! So we watched an episode on YouTube, the one where they learn how pencils are made. Absolute classic.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Noooooo why is she watching that 😭 I sung the theme tune the other day and my fiancé looked at me like 😒 didn’t know what it was!!! So we watched an episode on YouTube, the one where they learn how pencils are made. Absolute classic.
I remember that episode!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Please, please, PLEASE, don't ever feel put down by grinch. She used to make me feel like such a useless mum with my 2. Then I reminded myself that I don't have babysitters on hand to dump my kids on just to clean a Bog. I'm not fortunate enough for me and my partner to both have a year + 'career break' because we actually live in the real world. My house is nowhere near as tidy as I'd like it to be but it shows my house is lived in by 2 happy children. Ronnie looks so bored and unstimulated. She's played hardly any part in his parenting it's basically been tattlers guiding her along the way. She may show she cooks home made meal but we only see that 1 meal at lunch time. She feeds him ready made formula and ready pureed food behind the scenes. It makes me so sad the amount of mams I know who have admitted she makes them feel crap about their parenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.