Mrs Hinch #188 has a Kinky Minky, eats like a goat. Getting a new garden, on IG to gloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s what really gets on my tits about Hinchcliffe: for YEARS she’s been making bank by peddling us all the idea that you have to clean your house every day. She’s been flogging hordes of unnecessary products, gizmos, cloths, you name it...all with the aim to promote cleaning as a daily life activity. And she’s made millions from it. All whilst she sat in her (ALREADY CLEAN) new build, not working, devoting her life to the Mrs Hinch brand.

and then the MINUTE she has the whiff of responsibility or something else to do (in her case, making lunch for a baby) all of a sudden she’s cleaning one day a week (LIKE WE ALL USED TO DO), pre-recording it and then uploading it acting like she’s still cleaning every day. And worse, she takes us for idiots by using exactly the same videos again and again cause she can’t even be arsed making new ones.

She literally made us all feel like tit because we couldn’t devote hours every day to sonic scrubbing our plugholes because we all work/raise kids/care for others and only had a chance for a good clean of the house once or twice a week....and now SHE has less time, she STILL makes people feel bad by lying about how much she does every day.

duck me, she’s a sod.
I’ve still got like half a thread to read so sorry if I’ve derailed but this has totally hit the nail on the head for me and I think you put it eloquently (especially for a NaStY TrOlL - kissing!!) 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Why do you need a face full of make up if you're not going anywhere? 🤔 Maybe I'm just lazy, but it seems like a lot of effort and waste. Then again, I'm not Zoph, desperate for content, likes and all the monezzzzz! 😡

Reactions: 14
She’s putting her baking stuff in the garage. The mice and rats of Maldon are going to be well fed.

I bought that hanging rope chair earlier this year from LaRedoute because I didn’t want an Egg chair in case people thought I was a Hincher. I’ve worked hard on my garden for 15 years taking cuttings and salvaging from skips. The chair is probably one of the most expensive things I’ve invested in because I wanted to attach it to an Arbour my late Father made. She’s ruined it for me now.

in fact every time I go shopping I’m wary of what I buy. She’s like the Pied Piper. And now the rats will literally be all over her.

Reactions: 25
Grinch. We know you read here.
Today I went to work on an intensive care ward where nearly all of our patients have COVID. This is my 8th shift in a row. My husband has been furloughed so I’ve had to up my hours to pay the mortgage leaving him at home with our 3 children. I’m spending a fortune in fuel each month to get to work. Yesterday I started work at 7am. I finally got to use the toilet at 1pm and had something to eat at 4pm. I got home at 11pm and was back in this morning at 7. Yesterday I had to phone and break the news to a teenage girl (19) that her 42 year old mum had died which now leaves her parenting her younger siblings. She was unable to say goodbye because of COVID restrictions. She now has to try and figure out how she is going to pay the rent and raise two school aged kids. Whilst I was at work, I got a text to say my dad has been admitted to a neighbouring ward with heart problems. I couldn’t even go and see him.

stick your bleeping gardening and chronic spending up your bony,spaghetti hoop eating arse. duck your photos of your dog sleeping upside down in his own bedroom. Some families have lost their homes due to COVID and you are showing pictures of a bleeping bastard dog with its own room?
duck your garden plans. duck your fake anxiety.
duck your complete lack of understanding about the real world and the struggles people are facing.
Try thinking of others and using your platform for some good instead of filling your own bank. 🖕🏻
You’re a hero. Thank you for everything you do.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Omg wash that hair 🤮
My volume was down, did she shout mummazzz at the poor wee sod??

As well duck of with the filter while doing a make up tutorial 🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ahhhh I wonder what shite she can buy on todays outing.... for someone that doesn’t have a clue about makeup she sure looked pretty confident. Ditch the brows though girl wayyyy to harsh

Reactions: 9
So obviously at the moment she is desperate to move away from cleaning so is doing all new things to
See which gets the most engagement. Make up tutorial, crafting, baking. Ffs soph you are so transparent . Also when are we going to see your sewing machine again???

Reactions: 13
Just casually sat and ate my way through an entire pack of bourbons and coffee while catching up ! Kids been chucked an iPad each, baby is napping hubby is on day 11 of his 13 days on 12 hours

My house has had some form of tidying up this morning. Twins now fighting over 1 shoe and who is going to put it on (while standing their in just a nappy)

This is life and we are happy. Please don't anyone feel inferior to Grinch. Life is exactly what you make it, and she makes hers all about show and appearences. If you've kept your little ones clean, fresh and fed today. You've won. If you've played 100 games of hide and seek or talked your way through a film with junk and blankets while the dishes from yesterday are still in the sink. You've won. If you were up 50 times last night but you still dragged yourself up, smiled sweetly at them and got to the end of the day. You won. If you yelled at your pre teen for their saucy mouth, felt bad and then recalled them back to talk about it. You won.

Parenting isn't for the gram! It's for those people that look to you and need you. Some days are good, some are hard and some are Damm right madness. But you get through. Please don't ever compare yourself to an influencers web of lies and pre recorded bull tit, compare yourself to the kind of parent you would one day want your child to be, and teach them that love.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Zophhhh, if you ever read this, one hairdresser to another... SORT YOUR HAIR OUT

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Absolutely spot on. It used to be a great app when it was used for what it was designed for - photo sharing. Not too long ago I went on a big unfollow spree - I now only follow about 20 blue tick accounts. Most of those are business, musicians, actors, who don’t typically do ads. One of the best things I’ve ever done. Now my feed is full of people I know or people I admire. Makes Instagram a much better experience 🤩
The only blue tick I follow is The Rock 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why do you need a face full of make up if you're not going anywhere? 🤔 Maybe I'm just lazy, but it seems like a lot of effort avd waste. Then again, I'm not Zoph, desperate for content, likes and all the monezzzzz! 😡
This is such an influencer thing 🤦‍♀️ Full face of make up then admitting they’re not going anywhere!

Reactions: 7
“I dOn’T KnoW mUcH AbOuT MakE uP..”

Proceeds to apply makeup perfectly whilst being able to name every product, its use, its shade, the price and where it was bought. My eyes have just rolled so far back,I can see down my spine...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.