Mrs Hinch #188 has a Kinky Minky, eats like a goat. Getting a new garden, on IG to gloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has already been said but a while ago it was “I don’t know much about make up guyzzzz” now it’s all ABH, pat magrath, Becca and mac 🙄 and why was she doing her concealer like the mua’s on YouTube

Reactions: 17
Hinch yourself skint by buying MAC Cosmetics but its fine guyzzz she buys her tops off ebay 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
“I dOn’T KnoW mUcH AbOuT MakE uP..”

Proceeds to apply makeup perfectly whilst being able to name every product, its use, its shade, the price and where it was bought. My eyes have just rolled so far back,I can see down my spine...
She lies so much, she wouldn't know the truth if it slapped her in the face!

She's trying to be "relatable", but taking her Hinchers for mugs, thinking they dont realise she must know about make up to buy some of these expendive brands and apply them accordingly!

Reactions: 10
What’s the point of doing a make up tutorial with a bloomin’ filter on? You can’t see what effect the products are having! Dozy mare. (Ps sorry if that’s already been mentioned, I’m still learning guyzz, ATV)

Reactions: 35
“I dOn’T KnoW mUcH AbOuT MakE uP..”

Proceeds to apply makeup perfectly whilst being able to name every product, its use, its shade, the price and where it was bought. My eyes have just rolled so far back,I can see down my spine...
She can't know that much because she's put a shade of foundation on her face that's completely off! Reminds me of the Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse days. 😂🍊

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I am honestly stunned how many layers of make up she wears I follow drag queens who wear less make up than she does, she uses the same techniques they use for sculpting their faces too.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why has she not blended the high lighter under her brows !!!!!
She looks like a clown, I honestly don't know tit about make up but from watching my sister who is an mua or whatever they call it 😂 I know your supposed to blend that light stuff under the brows so it's a subtle shine ??? I'm sure that's it !

She’s looking dangerously underweight
Agreed although I dispise of her platform and her lies, I've been concerned since the live last week. She looks skeleton like! I do hope she knows this and if she isn't well is getting herself looked after.

Reactions: 15
Is it just me guys or did she go from oozing confidence to awkward when jaymeee and ronkles appeared? The way she grips the tube of whatever it is she's holding, it's like she's furious they've interrupted or does she actually have a physical reaction to being near her son?

Also, could those brows be any higher? The one on the left (as you're looking at the video) is trying to escape. Is she the rocks niece or something?

• Haha
Acting like a single Mum with ‘I have to get Ronnie dressed whilst wearing my £10 eBay hoodie dress’ and filming herself contouring her face with expensive products for the ladies that lunch market. Throw in a few tugging on the heart strings love the NHS posts later for the hard grafters and she’s got the market covered.

Reactions: 23
I’m very confused at why she keeps going on every other day about her ‘diet’ being out the window, surely her management should be having a word with her about this as there is nothing on her and she’s promoting that even though she’s skinny she should be losing even more weight?

Shes sending such a terrible message to mums, especially new mums... she preaches about mental health but I wonder how much PND she’s contributed to by making out like she juggles being a mum, full face of make up, hair done, spotless house and the child eating everything she puts in front of him - unrealistic!
She’s not the only influencer who goes on about dieting when they’re really slim. Even some who actually have jobs in the real world like actresses do it. Watch Catherine Tyldesley who is one minute posting things about mental health the next calling herself a lard arse Cos she eat a home made cake when she is nothing of the sort. It’s just horrible and must trigger eating disorders and such feelings of shame and self hatred. It just taps into the feeling that you are less of a female if you don’t fit into a stereotype.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If I was her husband I would wonder why she makes so much effort for the builders 😂

Getting her use out of that dress she wore it yesterday 😆

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.