Mrs Hinch #188 has a Kinky Minky, eats like a goat. Getting a new garden, on IG to gloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone explain to me WHY she never posts up a bedtime routine or getting up for tuftymanz but always does for handsomez? Has she got a live in nanny that does all that? šŸ™„ like SS lays in bed in the mornings with her kids shows you Rex sleeping when sheā€™s settled him etc yet Hinch never does! Do they cosleep and she doesnā€™t want anyone to know? As sheā€™s never showed his super duper cluttered to duck bedroom in months. Thought she was trying to branch out into being a relatable mother with all the cooking lunch meals for him she does now yet she never actually shows duck all about him thatā€™s one bit relatable to anyone šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
I wonder this but I also think when she says ā€œRonnies asleeeeepā€ she means ma or Jamie are doing the bedtime routine. Sheā€™s never mentioned it or has problems with it as if Ron is perfect an adult like who simply hops into bed and goes to sleep.

Reactions: 18
Iā€™m not happy that sheā€™s watching Come Outside. That was one of my (I mean sons lol) favourite programmes when my son was little, especially when they went to the toothpaste factory to see how they put the stripes in šŸ˜‚
Me and my eldest loved Come Outside! It was the first programme where he discovered empathy.
I'd gone for a wee and left him watching Aunty Mabel and I hear him running to me crying and shouting.. Mummy! Mummy!
He went on to tell me, while sobbing, (and while I'm still weeing) that Pippin had got lost and Aunty couldn't find him.
I'll never forget comforting him while I was on the loo šŸ˜‚

• Heart
The whole bullying/trolling thing is really pissing me off now. I just watched the stories of an Irish ā€˜influencerā€™ crying because people had sent her screenshots from her thread here, and then I read the thread. Thereā€™s also been similar with Jack Munroe.

It is not bullying or trolling if you choose to read here! Iā€™d argue that the person sending the screenshots is the troll.

Itā€™s no different than a bunch of people from work having a WhatsApp group and slagging off a colleague on there because theyā€™re annoying. Iā€™m a manager and Iā€™m sure Iā€™m bitched about all the time on WhatsApp groups but the point is - I donā€™t have to read it. And if someone from the group sent me a screenshot of what they were saying, itā€™d be that person I was angry with, not the group.

This page is no different from people sitting round with a cuppa putting the world to rights. It is NOT bullying or trolling.

If you donā€™t like it, donā€™t bleeping read it. Simple.
That persons only got a couple of threads too šŸ˜‚ never heard of her before now but might I suggest if one or two tattle threads tips you over the edge, influencing is not for you? Imagine how Grinch feels, approaching 200!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This trolls, bullying, anxiety routine is getting really boring now. The minute sheā€™s either got something to tease/promote or has bought herself a big ticket item (garden landscaping) then she deflects with the same old shite.
3 verses and a disco chorus every single time!
Change the record Zoph. This one is really old now! šŸ„±
@Astonishing I sent you a PM in case you see this first šŸ˜˜

Reactions: 26
I wonder this but I also think when she says ā€œRonnies asleeeeepā€ she means ma or Jamie are doing the bedtime routine. Sheā€™s never mentioned it or has problems with it as if Ron is perfect an adult like who simply hops into bed and goes to sleep.
I donā€™t mind if she has made a conscious decision not to show Ronnies bedroom or show him going to sleep, at least itā€™s a bit of privacy for the wee lad in between being used as a sales prop. It does mean if we do start to see his bedroom itā€™s likely because sheā€™s on the beg for something.

If she is doing the whole mummy influencer thing now, if she makes mention of his routine even just ā€˜oh he took ages to settle tonightā€™ or ā€˜Jamieā€™s doing bedtime tonight so I get a bit of peace!ā€™ it would feel a bit more realistic - but as with everything on her page, itā€™s a bit Disney (oh the bluebirds placed his blanket on him and sung him to sleep) šŸ˜‚

• Haha
The last time she moaned about being trolled was when someone commented on the size of her wardrobe. They literally just said ā€œI thought youā€™d have a bigger wardrobeā€ and she was crying about it.
I did think it was a strange comment though. I mean even before lockdown she only left the house to go to B&M, Home Bargins or her Mumā€™s house, how many clothes do you think she needs? She could basically just live in her pyjamas!

Reactions: 20
Watch this space she will do a bedtime routine now within the next week šŸ™„ I feel so sorry for him, he seems so under stimulated. My daughters nearly 2 and sheā€™s been out in the back garden last year and this year in her sandpit with REAL sand would you believe (what a bad mother) paddling pool, play house, slide, hose, outside tap on constantly whatever she wants he gets plonked in one spot and then nothing šŸ˜« I think that also may be one of the reasons he keeps waking up because she isnā€™t stimulating him enough during the day. Not that Iā€™m mother of the year but surely itā€™s common sense no? šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 15
8!!!! I counted 8 ā€œUMā€s during that new Minky M Cloth reveal. The woman is thick as mince and doesnā€™t half make a show of herself with the way she talks. Also why did she keep saying ā€œkitchingā€
Instead of kitchen. ā€œITttt sezz On the BOXXX Goizzzzeā€ šŸ¤¬ Ahh it gives me all the rage hearing her speak!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Me and my eldest loved Come Outside! It was the first programme where he discovered empathy.
I'd gone for a wee and left him watching Aunty Mabel and I hear him running to me crying and shouting.. Mummy! Mummy!
He went on to tell me, while sobbing, (and while I'm still weeing) that Pippin had got lost and Aunty couldn't find him.
I'll never forget comforting him while I was on the loo šŸ˜‚
My moment like that was with Bob the Builder. The cat - Pilchard?- got stuck in a tree hanging over the pond. My daughter (2 at the time, now 21) cried with relief when they rescued him. It was so cute.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How much sleep does that child have? Every time she posts it seems that itā€™s ā€˜while Ronnies asleepā€™!!!

Reactions: 25
How many new ā€œMinkyā€™sā€ does she have in her newly organised box? 5? 6?
So much for them sending her 1!
Also.. she reckons she bought one for her mum and her sister but you can only buy one per customer on the website.
Sheā€™s so full of tit

Reactions: 15
Obvs I'm watching her stories to keep up here, but I have to admit I'm starting to get sucked in to her lies. I know her life isnt true but it's still hard to not compare it to my own, I feel so much pressure with my own weaning journey and cleaning
I compare my life with hers but Iā€™m trying not to - weaning with my son is absolutely nothing like hers and I do feel really bad about it like I should have the time to do all these things and keep an immaculate house. Itā€™s so dangerous for her to make everything seem so perfect- Iā€™m just waiting for it all to come crashing down so we donā€™t have to compare ourselves anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Shtraawws shhhaaakes siiink shhhoooppp this woman has got a problem with her sss lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How much sleep does that child have? Every time she posts it seems that itā€™s ā€˜while Ronnies asleepā€™!!!
I think she says hes napping because if she constantly said 'Ronnie is playing with Jamie' it looks bad that she never plays with Ronnie

Reactions: 14
Ergh it seriously annoys me how stupidly displayed the insides of her kitchen cupboards are. You wouldnā€™t need a bloody Ā£300 Kalax unit in the garage ffs if you actually used the space better. You could also store your plates and tit displayed on the dining table too! It seems to be a big trend on Instagram at the moment empty aligned cupboard šŸ˜©

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.