Mrs Hinch #188 has a Kinky Minky, eats like a goat. Getting a new garden, on IG to gloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grinch. We know you read here.
Today I went to work on an intensive care ward where nearly all of our patients have COVID. This is my 8th shift in a row. My husband has been furloughed so I’ve had to up my hours to pay the mortgage leaving him at home with our 3 children. I’m spending a fortune in fuel each month to get to work. Yesterday I started work at 7am. I finally got to use the toilet at 1pm and had something to eat at 4pm. I got home at 11pm and was back in this morning at 7. Yesterday I had to phone and break the news to a teenage girl (19) that her 42 year old mum had died which now leaves her parenting her younger siblings. She was unable to say goodbye because of COVID restrictions. She now has to try and figure out how she is going to pay the rent and raise two school aged kids. Whilst I was at work, I got a text to say my dad has been admitted to a neighbouring ward with heart problems. I couldn’t even go and see him.

stick your bleeping gardening and chronic spending up your bony,spaghetti hoop eating arse. duck your photos of your dog sleeping upside down in his own bedroom. Some families have lost their homes due to COVID and you are showing pictures of a bleeping bastard dog with its own room?
duck your garden plans. duck your fake anxiety.
duck your complete lack of understanding about the real world and the struggles people are facing.
Try thinking of others and using your platform for some good instead of filling your own bank. 🖕🏻

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 156
Today I went to work on an intensive care ward where nearly all of our patients have COVID. This is my 8th shift in a row. My husband has been furloughed so I’ve had to up my hours to pay the mortgage leaving him at home with our 3 children. I’m spending a fortune in fuel each month to get to work. Yesterday I started work at 7am. I finally got to use the toilet at 1pm and had something to eat at 4pm. I got home at 11pm and was back in this morning at 7. Yesterday I had to phone and break the news to a teenage girl (19) that her 42 year old mum had died which now leaves her parenting her younger siblings. She was unable to say goodbye because of COVID restrictions. She now has to try and figure out how she is going to pay the rent and raise two school aged kids. Whilst I was at work, I got a text to say my dad has been admitted to a neighbouring ward with heart problems. I couldn’t even go and see him.

stick your bleeping gardening and chronic spending up your bony,spaghetti hoop eating arse. duck your photos of your dog sleeping upside down in his own bedroom. Some families have lost their homes due to COVID and you are showing pictures of a bleeping bastard dog with its own room?
duck your complete lack of understanding about the real world and the struggles people are facing.
Try thinking of others and using yours platform for some good instead of filling your own bank. 🖕🏻
Breaks my heart. For what it’s worth WE think you and your colleagues are actual angels. Sending love through the ether your way ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Hotdogs, packet pasta, tins of soup, spaghetti with sausage. That's all that is in her cupboards?? Her fridge is always bare too. What the hell does she feed her 'family'??

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Here’s what really gets on my tits about Hinchcliffe: for YEARS she’s been making bank by peddling us all the idea that you have to clean your house every day. She’s been flogging hordes of unnecessary products, gizmos, cloths, you name it...all with the aim to promote cleaning as a daily life activity. And she’s made millions from it. All whilst she sat in her (ALREADY CLEAN) new build, not working, devoting her life to the Mrs Hinch brand.

and then the MINUTE she has the whiff of responsibility or something else to do (in her case, making lunch for a baby) all of a sudden she’s cleaning one day a week (LIKE WE ALL USED TO DO), pre-recording it and then uploading
A large percentage of her avid followers are low income/non working single parents that’s why she has to push the cheap Shite to keep them spending. Her average follower can’t afford to spend almost £300 on a single hanging basket. Where as the usual B&m or home bargains you can pick up something like that for around £20 mark.
I think she was testing the water with the higher end purchases lately.
quite sad that most of these sheep will be crippling themselves with debt because they need to keep upwith the grinch. It’s irresponsible on her behalf but you can’t totally blame her, if these sheep would rather spend their last penny on a zoflora rather than something to feed or clothe their own family.
I used to think that but on the “Hinch made me do it” Facebook group, they all seem to have GIANT kitchens and beautiful immaculate gardens. Far from the chavvy followers I thought she had.
There’s one woman in particular who seems to live in a huge 1930s mansion who’s always posting things like “just finished our walk in wardrobe - I’m so happy with it”. Imagine feeling so inadequate that you have to post photos of your home for the validation of strangers!

Reactions: 18
Hotdogs, packet pasta, tins of soup, spaghetti with sausage. That's all that is in her cupboards?? Her fridge is always bare too. What the hell does she feed her 'family'??
She’s got a magic vegetable greenhouse now. Doesn’t need any of that shop bought tit anymore; the magic sweet potato plant produces all she needs twice a day...

Reactions: 5
She looked raging with that sly side eye at Jamie for bringing Ronnie in then you still see al she says to them is MUMMMAZZZZZ 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Try thinking of others and using your platform for some good instead of filling your own bank. 🖕🏻
Thankyou for all you’re doing. 😘😘

She lives in a bloody fantasy land. I work with kids who are only eating when we’ve got them because their parents are struggling so much through all this. I bought one girl some new summer shoes because the ones she had were ruined but her mum couldn’t get her anymore until her salon can reopen. Kids are going hungry across the country, people are still dying in their 100s every day and she’s made more room in her cupboards for more tit she doesn’t bleeping need.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
She literally doesn’t know how to communicate with Ronnie so she just says ‘mummaz’😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
To me that video of her doing makeup literally looks like she's giving Jamieeeeee the death stare awkward smile like 'what are you doing ruining MY makeup moment.

Did she really mouth mama too? Ugh

• Haha
Reactions: 24
‘I do love makeup, I always have’

Soooo was it yet another lie when she said a few months a go she had no clue what she was doing when it came to makeup? Christ. The tit just flies out of this woman’s mouth doesn’t it.

She definitely has always looked and come across like a woman who knows what she’s doing when it comes to makeup. She has all expensive brands, she uses the correct brushes and her makeup always looks decent. So WHY LIE???

P.S Please say something other than ‘mummaz’ to the poor kid. She reminds me of my partner, he is a brilliant dad don’t get me wrong, but he absolutely cannot talk to our 1.5 year old at all. He just doesn’t really know what to say. I just don’t think it comes naturally to some people.

Reactions: 46
Not doing bad for someone that doesn’t know what she’s doing with makeup 🙄

One thing though guuuyyzzz, cos I know we’re all learning, please DO NOT blow on your bleeping makeup brushes. It’s gross. You’re covering them in spit and germs, them putting them near your eyes, mouth and skin 🤢

Reactions: 19
I bet Vestlife is getting his balls chewed for disturbing her make up tutorial!! She does not have a poker face at all, she looked well pissed off!!
A normal mum would have turned and kissed Ronnie and carried on but no, she needs to peddling her tat! Wonder if she is after an Iconic contract like all the other z listers!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.