Mrs Hinch #188 has a Kinky Minky, eats like a goat. Getting a new garden, on IG to gloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes pissing me off with that swing, I've had it for months on my pergola, which means all the sheep in all the land will now want it. Now I don't want it ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ‘

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Acting like a single Mum with โ€˜I have to get Ronnie dressed whilst wearing my ยฃ10 eBay hoodie dressโ€™ and filming herself contouring her face with expensive products for the ladies that lunch market. Throw in a few tugging on the heart strings love the NHS posts later for the hard grafters and sheโ€™s got the market covered.
Just waiting for her to use this...

Sheโ€™s picking the perfect moment to mention sheโ€™s probably been gifted some guyssss!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Next time I want to look like chav from the 90โ€™s Iโ€™ll follow her makeup routine.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Shes pissing me off with that swing, I've had it for months on my pergola, which means all the sheep in all the land will now want it. Now I don't want it ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ‘
I almost bought the same gazebo as her. We have a cheap green gazebo up nearly all summer as we get zero shade. So I've been looking into metal framed ones that can stay up all year. Then she posts hers like it was just a cheap buy. It's at least ยฃ270 worth ๐Ÿ˜’ now I don't want it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Did you see the second time Ron slid in her little make up video she definitely said MUMMAZZZZ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A bit late but great thread name ๐Ÿ˜„ and yep she was right she defo eats like a goat ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 4
I just screeched Mummazzzz at my little one she looked at me like I was off my rocker ๐Ÿ˜‚ and I wasnโ€™t half the volume or pitch Hinch is ๐Ÿ˜† then I spoke to her like a drunk yoda and she just looked away. Poor child no wonder Ron always looks so vacant ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So I cleaned my house (downstairs only) today. Dusting, steam mop, kitchen cupboard doors etc. Half way through I thought how the f*** does she do this and film into a fancy montage... I was sweating, bare feet covered in splashes and spray from products. Hair looking like there's something about mary. Then I remember it's her job. She doesn't clean like the rest of us (in between work, and other life stuff). When she does some cleaning and a video she's literally "putting a shift in". How dull. I really think that she has an organised folder of pre recorded videos on her phone and has it all planned out like a schedule. I know you tubers do a schedule of videos to film, and then pre-record and set to upload, as they have to keep their channel active to keep subscribers. This is exactly the same. I've been pottering around at home and uploaded some pics and videos of the house and dog (nothing hinchy), just things that make me chuckle. I don't see how she has time to do all the editing...! And has about 50 stories a day. It's crazy!!
Cause she only films herself doing one drawer or one cupboard.The other ones are stuffed to the brim with gifted stuff and eBay purchases so she canโ€™t even open them to clean.

Reactions: 7
I almost bought the same gazebo as her. We have a cheap green gazebo up nearly all summer as we get zero shade. So I've been looking into metal framed ones that can stay up all year. Then she posts hers like it was just a cheap buy. It's at least ยฃ270 worth ๐Ÿ˜’ now I don't want it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
She had a vase from ebay I had months before, now everyone in the land has one and I had to get rid of mine. She costs me so much ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Iโ€™m not sure if this had been mentioned before but I find it sooo bizarre how hinch never mentions Stacey and Joe on gogglebox? They make it into the news most weeks with like โ€œfunnyโ€ moments so why does she not ever mention it..... jealous much
Oh she's definitely jealous! And she wont mention anything that takes attention off her

Reactions: 12
I have one as well .... but I live abroad so luckily no one here cares about her. And I donโ€™t know how I manage but you canโ€™t but Zoflora here at all ๐Ÿ˜

I have one as well .... but I live abroad so luckily no one here cares about her. And I donโ€™t know how I manage but you canโ€™t but Zoflora here at all ๐Ÿ˜
* buy * not but

Reactions: 4
Fir someone who doesnโ€™t know about make up she certainly has the right brushes the contouring down the conceal highlight etc the right way and all different makes

Why lie that she doesnโ€™t know make up then do all that makes her look stupid,admit you like it.i have friends who are fantastic at make up but are everyday girls,itโ€™d be more relatable

She pisses me off

Get ready for day at 11 am thatโ€™s near enough the whole day when he goes bed at 7 and still needs his 3h afternoon nap

Reactions: 14
As a make up artist I couldn't stand how she did her make up, I know shes learning guys.

Don't apply liquid products especially primer straight to your face they sink in more then and go very uneven (same for foundation)

The eyebrows๐Ÿ™„ but you absolutely don't use highlighter to carve them which I assume she was trying to do.

She blew on her brushes๐Ÿคข basically but spit on her eyes (my absolute pet hate)

A bit over board with bronzer too she changed bloody colour all over ๐Ÿ˜‚

Sorry I watched and came here to rant
ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just waiting for her to use this...

Sheโ€™s picking the perfect moment to mention sheโ€™s probably been gifted some guyssss!
I bought this because my eldest is gay and we both work in a care home along with my youngest who is non-binary and has just started a part time job in the kitchen to help out. We have been running Pride events all week at work.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.