Mrs Hinch #187 She's always bragging, the birds are shagging, her cooking has us gagging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can totally imagine him to be like this. Did you watch him on Celebs Go Dating?
I usually watch it but couldn’t bring myself to when he was on mainly coz he is a liar and tried to get me sacked. I remember the girl he was seeing at the time he’d met on MySpace back in the day when she went him nudes. Proper classy 🤣

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I don't get that stupid little cutlery drawer she has. She moaned about it before the kitchen was done and bought that cutlery tray to fit. I thought when she was having it remodeled that she would get at least standard 600mm drawers. Them tiny ones would do my head in, and my husband would be too lazy to look and just throw them in the wrong place 🙄😂

Reactions: 6
Kinky???!!!!! Is she for bleeping real? Surely she knows what we use the word Minky to refer to?! 🍤 👛 😏

That living room is a death trap. Gives me massive fear! And that garden layout won’t be much better. Loads of lovely sharp edges and corners for an active little chap to crash into. 😱

It’s gin o’clock lovelies. Think we’ve all earned it this week! Cheers and ATFV🍸😘

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sigh, over the last couple of days at least two thread subjects have popped up on Tattle to argue back with the people on here. I dream of the day Zoph comes on, she’d be annihilated 😬🤞🏻

Just had a look on the Minky web page

There is no difference between the new grey one and the bathroom one apart from grey is great for cleaning kitchen worktops, sinks and appliances & the bathroom one is great for cleaning baths, showers, tiles and sinks

At £3 the sheeple will be ordering in a frenzie but you're only allowed 1 - haha

Loony shite

Reactions: 5
Argh, she really pisses me off. Spending a tit tonne of money on pointless tit when people (such as myself!) have been furloughed and probably unlikely to go back to work.

But yeah, pleaaaase tell me where you got your £40 a slab decking tit.

Unrelated, but I have major beef with a woman on Facebook who is a “black status” Poonique presenter. Claims to be making thousands and thousands, always showing off her posh house and the other day posted that she was turning a room into a bleeping CINEMA ROOM. I was like, hun, not what people need to see right now.

I ended up passively aggressively leaving a grumpy face reaction and she messaged me to see if I had a problem. I explained and her reason was that she was having a baby and nesting and didnt mean any harm.

Next thing I know, SHE POSTED A bleeping AMAZON WISHLIST FOR A BABY SHOWER FOR HER BABY. And proceeded to post unboxing videos of HUNDREDS of beggy gifts sent to her probably from women that can’t afford it but wanted to be nice.

Honestly, I’ve had it with this planet. What happened to earning money YOURSELF, saving up and buying things YOURSELF?

ooooh I’m in a grump today. Sozzzz
I think I might know who this is because I’ve seen something very similar the last few weeks.

Reactions: 2
We were due to have work done on our house in March but it was cancelled due to Covid. We’ve had to make do with the house how it is until later in the year.
I have back issues and only have a shower with 2 small children, youngest too young to shower and too big for a baby bath.

It hurts my back to shower my eldest as he likes to go furthest he can 🙄 and to bend so low for baby bath.

I was getting a bath put in but have had to wait due to lockdown.

Shes so selfish and thoughtless, and just shows off how much tat she can buy.

Should buy Ronnie some decent toys for once

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion:
With Zoph’s new garden she’ll have more seats than Wetherspoon, it’s ok though hinchers we’re under the same moon!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I usually watch it but couldn’t bring myself to when he was on mainly coz he is a liar and tried to get me sacked. I remember the girl he was seeing at the time he’d met on MySpace back in the day when she went him nudes. Proper classy 🤣
Wow! That is low, to try and lose someone there job. Well you'll be pleased to know he did not redeem himself on that show. Cam across as a has-been who couldn't believe that he wasn't the god's gift that he always thought himself to be 😂

Reactions: 4
I have back issues and only have a shower with 2 small children, youngest too young to shower and too big for a baby bath.

It hurts my back to shower my eldest as he likes to go furthest he can 🙄 and to bend so low for baby bath.

I was getting a bath put in but have had to wait due to lockdown.

Shes so selfish and thoughtless, and just shows off how much tat she can buy.

Should buy Ronnie some decent toys for once
100% agree with you hun. I hope you get your bath soon.

Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion

Soph has gone all crazy over a new grey Minky and she has now christened it Kinky

• Haha
Pinnochio at it again.........
Just got the builders round today? For something you’ve been planning for weeks/months.
That project much like all her others is a waste of money & time but just for content.
New kinky minkys all round, bought them for her mum & sis my arse! Gifted a basket full of them for the black hole of tit garage.
Grey, grey, grey bland & boring like her content. It’s not classy.
A token charity mention does not make you charitable.
Sorry guyzzzzzz feeling a bit ranty today. Does that make sense? Mrs Hinch is not looking the best, Gretal’s back & she grinds my gears.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.