Mrs Hinch #187 She's always bragging, the birds are shagging, her cooking has us gagging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s probably already been mentioned on here but I can’t believe she has said “ my diet is out of the window” what the actual F*ck! What diet? She’s been eating spaghetti hoops in a jug for god knows how long, her portions of ronsums meals for herself is smaller than ronsums himself. She has a lot of people brainwashed by her and wanting to look like her and she’s not setting a good example. By the looks of it, she has an unhealthy relationship with food. Maybe she needs a weaning book for herself?

Reactions: 10
I see she in a jumper or something? Course guna be bloody hot.
Middle of winter walks around in off shoulder or vest hot days sits in looks like thick black top

AInt watched stories so not sure if it’s just screenshot that looks like it
She’s after gifted aircon
or playing up to tattle.. wearing a hoody to hide the stomach

Reactions: 5
As if there’s a bathroom minky and a kitchen minky, what’s the point in the regular minky now?

Reactions: 16
Where’s the “neighbour“, can’t remember her user name, she could update us as to how long the builders have been there as she lives 2 doors down or does she?

Reactions: 5
Her and that bloody moss. It is not living! You glued it to a plastic pot. You don't need to water it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her builder...

Has she deleted extension posts I know she’s been on a deleting spree recently. They came back for the kitchen though so assuming these are her builders that she parades in front of like queen bee looking all needy 😆
This is assuming it’s the same people as I don’t know which is her extension reveal post where she would tag the builder.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I wish that wee boy and family all the best, must be absolutely horrendous, but I think for our Soph it's always all about her. Not only does she look "so kind and caring guys" but just imagine being able to track how much your swipe ups gave to any charity i.e. how much money you can actually get folk to part with on your say so and when they're getting nothing physical in return. I'm not saying it's a marketing excercise to check followers disposable income/ how many of them will donate on her say so/check the power of her brand - not like our Soph is a saleswoman or anything, she's just one of us...
Oh yeah I totally agree she’s shared it to make herself look good. Can they do that like chase how many people donate from her swipe ups?

Reactions: 1
Also tuna Mayo is so standard. Why do we need recordings of tuna for lunch. It’s like the first thing we are taught to make in year 9 home economics, the trusty tuna bake.

Reactions: 7
Like how she’s bought a kitchen Minky for her mum and her sister but when you go on the website it’s limited to one per person 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I agree composite is a good idea but she didnt choose it because it was easier to manage/ longevity etc. She has never heard of it so has no idea what other options are out there that may be more affordable. I would have more respect if and could have given reasons she choose that decking over any others!
Strikes you as someone who wants what they want regards of price anyway. I know what I want too though, and guaranteed I pick the most dearest in the shop haha.

Reactions: 2
ive been with my partner for 5 years inNovember now and he annoys the tit out of me but I love every bone in his body 🤷🏼‍♀️ Sorry x

Holla. Would love to be able to buy a bleeping house 😂👏🏻
Try being with someone near 30 yrs, in a lockdown duck me they really give you the ick then lol. Got told to stop my moaning at him for pissing over the seat yesterday morn, Windows wide open etc I was busting and got to clean it with dettol spray before my arse hits the seat! And it resembled and smelt like a weird syrup! Ewwww hinch wear the duck are ya when I need ya. I have an insight into just what retirement going to be like, that’s if we make old bones first though obvs lol
I won’t be mean I wouldn’t swap him lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.