Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
I can see it now:
"Guyyyyyyzzzzz, I was up all night just finkin' these random foughts. You know we took the wall down? Well I was finkin' what if we had a field outside our house and an extra bedroom and got rid of the neighbours. If that makes sense. I asked Jamie what he fought and he said 'let's get a maaan in babe'. So anyway, the man said it's not quite possible here, BUT, he said there was a house for sale up the road guyzzzz. It's my dream home, so I'm gonna go for it,
so never mind what the trollzzz say and my image of being the girl next door. I'm anxious, so you'll know I deserve it. We're just off on a quick round the world trip while Pa Barker sorts all the sales and then I'll show you all. Hope this helps you all, but if it doesn't I equally couldn't give a shit."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 127

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
“Guyyysss exciting news. A while back this opportunity came up to buy the field. I know. Little old me from the village. I can’t believe it. I don’t know what to do with it though? What would you guys put in that field? Let me know your thoughts guyyzzz. I’m just learning!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 94

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
There’s no harm in her. Content is repetitive but I find she isn’t the worst of them. She loves her little boy, he’s gorgeous.
Which bit don't you think there's no harm in?

The encouraging of unsafe use and mixing of chemicals?
The encouraging people to spend money on her swipe ups?
The encouraging people to spend money copying her tat from B&M ect, therefore putting themselves in debt?
The fact shes promotes no baby safety at all and has no stair gates, and let's the son she loves so much sleep in a crib on wheels when he's nearly walking?
Ignoring her beloved followers?
Doxxing people?
Lying?
Not allowing free speech on her platform?
Breaking covid rules?
Encouraging her army to troll and bully people who dare not like her or dare to give an opinion?

I'd be really interested to know!

• Heart
Reactions: 71

mammaof3

VIP Member
I'm kate to the party as i've been reading the JM thread, it was so good

Anyhoo I know if we post pics of Rondon here we cover up his pretty face but I have to do this once so #bekond

If looks could kill - at his grabby mother lol

look.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

CoolMom

VIP Member
If she’s ‘writing’ an autobiography I will absolutely lol. The most boring fucking life I’ve ever heard of - it’ll be 3 pages long
Page 1: I was born. Page 2: I made an Instagram page. Page 3: I lied about everything

Pages 4-100: Filtered selfies, wedding pics, Ronnie meals and Lardsnomes cockshots

• Haha
Reactions: 62

Boopboopbedo

Hi all, just wanted to say hi as I’m super new around here. I live too close(for comfort) to Hinch - you know her “dream” road, well unfortunately I live er on her dream road & if she comes a knocking she can have our house!! Any way if I keep saying “it won’t happen” over and over - it won’t happen, right??!
So hello - look forward to chatting! Xx

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

GrabThePopcorn

Stacey Solomon "I'm so happy to announce I'm gonna be working with Dove"
Hinch "shit fuck tits... quick Jamie, I need to do something, grab the photo albums from Traceintheloft, I've got some attention grabbing to do"

• Haha
Reactions: 58

InstaFamous

Hope she buys a plot, builds the mansion, and then they build a huge B&M right in that field.

Enjoy the view, Soph.

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Cocobean

VIP Member
Question time guysss. Hope someone can help me.
Just wondering what is the tattle ranking order? Like obv VIP is at the top. I think u start on active member? And theres a few inbetween, like chatty & well known.
what is the order? I want to know how I can become a VIP lol. Do I just work my way up to it? Or do VIPs have to grant us the privilege?
I love to hear from u guyssss. Hope thats okkk guys. Il read all ur replies they make me laugh so much my very own little troll family. All the best my darlings, remember “you’ve got this 😉”.
I vommed a bit even typing that ironically. Eugh.

UPDATE. I saw on a prev thread from @DCICassieStuart that my next title would be chatty member and i need 2000 reactions. Im only on 1100 🙄. So long way to VIP for me lol. Guess i better start posting more & saying things worthy of reactions 😂😂😂. Get my bitchy knickers on. Xo
VIP comes at 5000 reactions.
When this happens you can expect your own little driver with a blinged up bottle of Febreze and a mashed potato portrait.

Hope this helps

ATV 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Jellytot3

Not sure if this has been said already but Im looking forward to ronnie going to the beach and thinking the sand is crushed cheerios 😁

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
I don’t think it’s a “thing” against her its more to do with the safety side of the things she’s persuaded her sheep to do!
like lenor spraying etc, zoflora in wax burners etc
Did you see the story she posted about the woman saying instead of sterilising her premature babys bottles she washes them in zoflora!! She then went on to say when the baby is sick it smells of midnight garden and that it was a "win win" 😳😳😳😳

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 54

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Ah here we go again, just Mrs Hinch showing off her wealth when most of Britain have been hit really hard by this pandemic and a lot of people have next to nothing. But it's ok, Zoph, while people are struggling you show off your UNUSED bit of garden that you're gonna pay thousands of pounds to get renovated. I cant bare her, what a show off. Who has an unused bit of garden? Jeez shes already pissed me off and it's not even 9.30. So self absorbed it's actually crazy.

I hope her fucking greenhouse gets blown over and Henry shits all over it

ATV xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 49