Mrs Hinch #187 She's always bragging, the birds are shagging, her cooking has us gagging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s with her aggressive pronunciation of words like amazon, kitchen, zig zag. Then last syllable is always so aggressive.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
"diets out the window" whilst sitting there rake thin.

Dangerous. bleeping dangerous that woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
VIP comes at 5000 reactions.
When this happens you can expect your own little driver with a blinged up bottle of Febreze and a mashed potato portrait.

Hope this helps

ATV 😁
Who do I complain to and this DID NOT happen for me.....

I'm kate to the party but defo agree that her comments and pictures the other day were for an upcoming autobiography. I keep thinking about when she had the professional looking mics set up at home - I guess as someone else said it could be the audio recording of the book, but I can't for the life of me, remember if it was just her, or her and Jamie.
I've just had another look at Stacey's podcast and there were only ever 7 episodes released. The first 6 were all about Rex's birth, breastfeeding, the days after and Joe's view. The 7th and final ep was the one with Jamie and Sophie. I think it was created by Stacey with her being the better known 'celeb', the Hinch/Jamie feature was to gauge excitement/response/listener no's etc. but I'm convinced they're bringing out a couples podcast. I would almost bet money on it. There will be the dad's view and banter and then the carefully curated friendship between S&S and will be everything from friendship, relationship, babies, birth, weaning, crafting, cleaning and organising....and the inevitable future pregnancies that both are hinting at.

I'm so mad about the garden work. I guess partly jealous. She just gets everything she wants, when she wants it. And has the money readily available. However money doesn't buy class or style. As with her house, her garden is just going to look overcrowded with lots of little things and areas. It's like she cant decide on just one style, so trows everything at it, and it looks like a cluttered mess.

Reactions: 12
So a builder came around yesterday to look and he’s starting work today??? Or more pre recorded tit!!!
Absolute bollocks isn't it? If your builder can start tomorrow then I'd be worried he wasn't very good. Good builders are booked for months. My dad is booked until next year!

Reactions: 24
I just dont get it. I had my son 4 months ago and ever since then I've been planning in my head what to get in the garden for him for when he is big enough
She really doesnt want Ronnie up about and playing does she!?!?
A bleeping swing set, a slide, a play area, an ACTUAL sandpit instead of cheerios, she could get a Wendy house or a mini treehouse for him. A BIG paddling pool instead of that little tit one they have.

Honestly it blows my mind youd think someone who raves about how much they love their little Ronnie bless him shed put her hand in her back pocket for him rather than feeding her own ego and spending thousands on renovations 🥱 oh she annoys me.

Her idea of Ronnie playing outside is getting that toy kitchen and plonking it on the grass and her handling him a baby wipe so she can film him and be like "ohhh hes cleaning just like me gguuuyssezz'
I agree, that corner of the garden would be perfect for a trampoline/swing/slide/climbing frame etc. then it's all tucked away and they still have the whole bit by the house for them. God forbid she do something for her son's entertainment.

Reactions: 8
What’s with her aggressive pronunciation of words like amazon, kitchen, zig zag. Then last syllable is always so aggressive.
I swear she over-annunciated so much that she ended up saying “kitching” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bit off topic but Can anyone remember when she messaged lee from blue. I wish we could still see that ultimately cringe reply that he sent. Was so embarrassing and he had a girl with him 😅
Ask and you shall receive.....

*2 of the videos were too big, so wont load 😒
** Edited to say I’ve compressed them and they now do fit 🙈
D87C64FE-AE60-4916-A164-CDF812C77DB5.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Her builder...

Has she deleted extension posts I know she’s been on a deleting spree recently. They came back for the kitchen though so assuming these are her builders that she parades in front of like queen bee looking all needy 😆
This is assuming it’s the same people as I don’t know which is her extension reveal post where she would tag the builder.
Yeah same builders because she made a song and dance with the kitchen about how she wouldn't have any other builders in than them 🙄🙄 wonder has she got the snarck barskitt out again for them

Reactions: 7
Take that crappy Minky and shove it were the sun don’t shine, you absolute waste of space.

Reactions: 14
Sorry but has she seriously just named that minky, kniky 🤦🏻‍♀️

I cannot with this woman. Its a cloth not another handsome manzzzz

Reactions: 5
Ask and you shall receive.....
I would not admit to this if I was her. He is the biggest head going. I booked a holiday for him and his girlfriend years ago. He then got into loads of money trouble and blatantly couldn’t afford to pay. Instead he started making out that he never asked us to book it... even though he signed a booking form and paid a deposit. Wanker

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Genuine question. Where have eBay links gone?
I think a lot of influencers canned the swipe ups in lockdown cos it wasnt seen as being the right thing to do when people were losing jobs, furloughed etc. Whether they were told to, or chose to, is the question!

Reactions: 3
I would not admit to this if I was her. He is the biggest head going. I booked a holiday for him and his girlfriend years ago. He then got into loads of money trouble and blatantly couldn’t afford to pay. Instead he started making out that he never asked us to book it... even though he signed a booking form and paid a deposit. Wanker
I can totally imagine him to be like this. Did you watch him on Celebs Go Dating?

Reactions: 4
She has a cycle I finds currently she is self satisfied and smug. It come out in her voice and gretel eg the ice cream eating. Her pronunciation changes and her tone to the “warm innocent” voice. Sickening

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.