Mrs Hinch #187 She's always bragging, the birds are shagging, her cooking has us gagging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sigh, over the last couple of days at least two thread subjects have popped up on Tattle to argue back with the people on here. I dream of the day Zoph comes on, she’d be annihilated 😬🤞🏻
When Sean pratt came on it was hilarious

Reactions: 4
Such an attention seeker why’s deepthroating her ice cream eating like a bleep for the gram? She done one before full on giving a blowjob to the ice cream. Eurgh get a grip. Bet she ain’t gone down on him either all these years😂 ‘jaymmeee babe I’m a tad bit shy and anxious To suck it’ 😂piss orfff
By the looks of the story video she couldn’t suck a cock. No wonder vesty is so miserable

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Has anyone updated social services about ronnies neglect this afternoon? He had his cucumber cut up like A MUGGLE!! Where were his flowers!? Or even stars!? This is an outrage

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That is actually disgusting. Imagine being that brainwashed you value the experiences of someone else’s kid, someone you have never even met, over your own.
It actually makes me sick that someone is more excited over a stranger’s baby’s first birthday than her own baby. What kind of mother even thinks that never mind says it? She should be ashamed of herself

Reactions: 16
Did you see the story she posted about the woman saying instead of sterilising her premature babys bottles she washes them in zoflora!! She then went on to say when the baby is sick it smells of midnight garden and that it was a "win win" 😳😳😳😳
Yup saw that and messaged her saying this must be a joke!
honestly sickening I like her account
I think shes doing good highlighting Hinches wrongs! A shame that no one but us can see it

Reactions: 7
The lilies she put in a vase today were actually given to her on Saturday - they were in the background of some of Ronnie's birthday photos. Did you only just remember to put them in water Soph?
I hope the stamens drop all over her carpet.
She'll have to get on pinterest to find out how to remove the stain.fool.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can you guyzzz promise, if I ever get that excited over a bloody minkeh, just shoot me!!
#vestdayever

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion:

Hinch’s garden is getting overhauled, no play area for Ron leaves tattle appalled

• Haha
Thread suggestion

Click of the fingers the builders arrive, still nothing for Ronnie, how does he survive

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Who do I complain to and this DID NOT happen for me.....

I'm kate to the party but defo agree that her comments and pictures the other day were for an upcoming autobiography. I keep thinking about when she had the professional looking mics set up at home - I guess as someone else said it could be the audio recording of the book, but I can't for the life of me, remember if it was just her, or her and Jamie.
I've just had another look at Stacey's podcast and there were only ever 7 episodes released. The first 6 were all about Rex's birth, breastfeeding, the days after and Joe's view. The 7th and final ep was the one with Jamie and Sophie. I think it was created by Stacey with her being the better known 'celeb', the Hinch/Jamie feature was to gauge excitement/response/listener no's etc. but I'm convinced they're bringing out a couples podcast. I would almost bet money on it. There will be the dad's view and banter and then the carefully curated friendship between S&S and will be everything from friendship, relationship, babies, birth, weaning, crafting, cleaning and organising....and the inevitable future pregnancies that both are hinting at.

I'm so mad about the garden work. I guess partly jealous. She just gets everything she wants, when she wants it. And has the money readily available. However money doesn't buy class or style. As with her house, her garden is just going to look overcrowded with lots of little things and areas. It's like she cant decide on just one style, so trows everything at it, and it looks like a cluttered mess.
Agree with everything apart from the thought you might be jealous? Envy is a whole different emotion❤
I'm sure you've got much more idea of style.Been said before,I'm sure,you can't polish a 💩

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Greedy witch she is.
First off, why ask your f̶o̶l̶l̶o̶w̶e̶r̶s̶ bots what they think when you've already planned the tit show that will be YOUR area and the workmen are there... twit! And they're bigger twats for falling for her shite.
That shady spot is perfect for some little tykes slides and rocking horses. The Ronster is more than big enough to be doing stuff like that, its not like he'll ever see an actual park anytime soon (or ever)
God forbid the poor kid has any stimulation though.
I feel so sorry for him
I agree with you, I really believed she would do something like that for little Ronnie.
Always banging on about how much she loves him but her actions really show that he’s just an afterthought.
I mean c’mon all that money and she just points out a little square of area he can have. Like you would with a dog!
She must realise he’s going to grow and not stay baby like forever surely?!
Now would be the perfect time for him to have a little swing/side set, even if she has to supervise etc. She’s disgusting 🤢

Reactions: 10
Argh, she really pisses me off. Spending a tit tonne of money on pointless tit when people (such as myself!) have been furloughed and probably unlikely to go back to work.

But yeah, pleaaaase tell me where you got your £40 a slab decking tit.

Unrelated, but I have major beef with a woman on Facebook who is a “black status” Poonique presenter. Claims to be making thousands and thousands, always showing off her posh house and the other day posted that she was turning a room into a bleeping CINEMA ROOM. I was like, hun, not what people need to see right now.

I ended up passively aggressively leaving a grumpy face reaction and she messaged me to see if I had a problem. I explained and her reason was that she was having a baby and nesting and didnt mean any harm.

Next thing I know, SHE POSTED A bleeping AMAZON WISHLIST FOR A BABY SHOWER FOR HER BABY. And proceeded to post unboxing videos of HUNDREDS of beggy gifts sent to her probably from women that can’t afford it but wanted to be nice.

Honestly, I’ve had it with this planet. What happened to earning money YOURSELF, saving up and buying things YOURSELF?

ooooh I’m in a grump today. Sozzzz
Still unrelated but, has said poonique presenter recently give birth to the baby? I feel like I know who you mean 😂

Reactions: 2
How exciting can I new kitchen cloth be???!!!!

why is she saying she’s on a diet?? 😬🥴

And lastly- why are her cloths always pristine? Literally use it once and it’s grey!! I suspect she throws them out- no way do they wash up that clean!!!

Reactions: 4
Christ... Lee from Blue. He’s a known wanker anyway, but he messaged her first and got blanked. When she finally realised and spoke about it, he posted stories that were pretty much taking the piss out of her, pretending not to really know who she was and calling her “cleaning lady”. I just thought well you messaged her you little cock. I actually think the little bleeder wanted to talk to her privately and was embarrassed she showed everyone the screenshot :LOL:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.