Mrs Hinch #187 She's always bragging, the birds are shagging, her cooking has us gagging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Painting the fence panels , no way.... i cannot believe she is actually going to use a different colour and paint them grey. Then sprucing her cupboard up today, in you got it grey, why doesn't she just paint everything bleeping grey? Hinchy paint vestlife grey, paint ronron grey, paint fatty arbuckle grey, then theres the grass, paint that grey and while your at it paint your bleeping self grey. What is it with this woman and GREY!! Ok rant over

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I totally accept your need to swear.She is definitely insensitive,has zero subtlety or empathy.
This can only be learned behaviour otherwise her own mother would give a good slap.
I don’t usually let things get to me too much but Jesus I’m seeing all sorts of struggles from people from all walks of life, times are tough and may indeed get tougher financially for us all!!! She’s utterly disgusting and selfishshe has no self awareness. As for the diet remark, duck off sophie. I’m still trying to shift a baby belly from nearly 16 years ago ffs, you’re skin and bone and it’s not a good look or a look to be promoted to impressionable sheep. As for bleeping onslow what is he doing? Sitting scratching his sack with his little betting pens. Nauseating pair of begs. Bet they both stink of arse since they sit on it all day. Pair of dossers

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How comes her dishwasher filter gets so manky, I checked mine the other day it was clean in fact I don’t often check but when I do it’s never dirty, before lockdown I used it once a week, put now me and my husband are
Working from home I use it two and sometimes three times a week, and y filter has never looked dirty like hers ATV
Because she doesn’t need to rinse the plates guyzzz it wastes water and those dishwasher tablets all the insta lot were plugging do everyfink 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
OK can we take a minute to reflect? Can anyone from admin spare a moment to discusss? hope so

M

Her whole day has pissed me off today.
I think mostly it’s the sheer lies. The fact that this “garden Reno” will have been in the pipe line for weeks. There’ll have been conversations between the two of them and then the conversations with her management and then with builders to design it etc. And normal people would say “thinking of doing this or that would love to see some of your gardens for inspiration” so I was shocked (I shouldn’t be I should know better by now) that not only was today the announcement of it but that work clearly started at least yesterday and she knew she had to come clean cos it’ll be obvious In the background. There will have been meetings to discuss materials; trips to garden centres - more than the ones she has shown us. Again none of which is upfront and honest. Selective sharing.

And of course. All happening at a time where many of us are struggling financially. So rub it in our faces Zoph that you can afford composite decking on a whim with expensive sleepers and poncy swings.

Me and my family are fortunate enough to have a large garden. We are keen gardeners. We built our sons a mud kitchen and climbing frame with slide and swings over lockdown. It has cost us a fair amount to do but cheaper than buying one off the shelf. Our children have a designated play area but also the whole garden is for us as a family. We consider everything we do carefully (not just hmm fancy a pergola here maybe) cos it costs money and time to do this. We can’t just get builders in to do these jobs on a whim.

I’d love to know the cost of this project. It sounds expensive to me. I’m thinking including labour and planting it could be around £10k. Just like that.

She makes me so angry.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don’t usually let things get to me too much but Jesus I’m seeing all sorts of struggles from people from all walks of life, times are tough and may indeed get tougher financially for us all!!! She’s utterly disgusting and selfishshe has no self awareness. As for the diet remark, duck off sophie. I’m still trying to shift a baby belly from nearly 16 years ago ffs, you’re skin and bone and it’s not a good look or a look to be promoted to impressionable sheep. As for bleeping onslow what is he doing? Sitting scratching his sack with his little betting pens. Nauseating pair of begs. Bet they both stink of arse since they sit on it all day. Pair of dossers
This has been a recurring theme throughout the threads.Every few months she tips someone over the edge and one of us knows we've got to have someone 's back.
Women supporting women for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I wanna know who allows and reinforces this diet talk it doesn’t make her relatable it makes her come across severely unwell. There’s got to be a deep root for her to think she needs to diet and it needs addressing she needs help!
But constantly going on about needing to diet but she’s eating an ice cream. What bloody planet is she on?
Oh and that bloody moss! Surely she realises it’s not real given she glued it plant pots 🤣 and she waters it?? What planet 🪐?

Reactions: 11
I can see it now:
"Guyyyyyyzzzzz, I was up all night just finkin' these random foughts. You know we took the wall down? Well I was finkin' what if we had a field outside our house and an extra bedroom and got rid of the neighbours. If that makes sense. I asked Jamie what he fought and he said 'let's get a maaan in babe'. So anyway, the man said it's not quite possible here, BUT, he said there was a house for sale up the road guyzzzz. It's my dream home, so I'm gonna go for it,
so never mind what the trollzzz say and my image of being the girl next door. I'm anxious, so you'll know I deserve it. We're just off on a quick round the world trip while Pa Barker sorts all the sales and then I'll show you all. Hope this helps you all, but if it doesn't I equally couldn't give a tit."
I can hear her voice whilst reading this 😂👏🏼🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Didn’t she put a pic on of his lunch saying I recorded this yesterday but had her freshen up list all ticked off at the side ??? She wrecks me I’m tied in knots with her bullshit ! Also paint your own fences u pair of lazy fucks !
I think she meant she didn’t record her making it like she usually does with all the slop she serves up thinking she’s Gordon Ramsay.
That SWING though!! I’m screaming 😂😂😭😭😭

Reactions: 2
Anyone notice how her dishwasher filter was orange when she went to clean it which I presume is from all the spaghetti hoop jugs she eats :sick:

also even Ronnies baby corner behind the sofa isn’t baby proofed- there is a massive metal and glass lantern right by his playmat and toys!

Reactions: 6
But constantly going on about needing to diet but she’s eating an ice cream. What bloody planet is she on?
Oh and that bloody moss! Surely she realises it’s not real given she glued it plant pots 🤣 and she waters it?? What planet 🪐?
I posted before, but I messaged her about the moss not being live and she replied saying it most definitely was live and was thriving.
So used to telling lies she believes her own now 🙄

How comes her dishwasher filter gets so manky, I checked mine the other day it was clean in fact I don’t often check but when I do it’s never dirty, before lockdown I used it once a week, put now me and my husband are
Working from home I use it two and sometimes three times a week, and y filter has never looked dirty like hers ATV
Because she doesn’t need to soak anything 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone notice how her dishwasher filter was orange when she went to clean it which I presume is from all the spaghetti hoop jugs she eats :sick:

also even Ronnies baby corner behind the sofa isn’t baby proofed- there is a massive metal and glass lantern right by his playmat and toys!
I thought it was all the tomato puree 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That last post about bullying 🤦‍♀️ I hope your Hinch army takes notice of this. They are the worst culprits for this! Soph you encouraged that behaviour on several occasions! Maybe you should take note of what your writing!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.