Mrs Hinch #187 She's always bragging, the birds are shagging, her cooking has us gagging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone see staceys story? The dig at hinch about the sippy cup🤣🤣 as soon as ronnie starts using one staceys posted how shes SO glad rex learnt to use a straw so he can have a proper cup not a sippy cup anymore 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I was gifted a Minky I just remember it’s still under the sink in its packaging 😂

Never got the excitement over them
Best place for it. That or the bin. Pile of wank - I got one when I briefly thought she was alright and gave good tips. It lasted once, washed it and it fell apart. The B&M own brand ones are much better. I must have washed mine 40 times and they still look brand new.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
THREAD SUGGESTION
Hinch having sleepers made of composite, you bet we peepers will say it looks tit

Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion: Grinch’s gifted garden in just a click; ‘the moss is still alive’- are you thick?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I hate people like that she knows she slim here i am with my 2-3 stone one from my happy weight i was confident with but here i am eating a box lindors feeling disgusting as nothing fits 🤦‍♀️
I’m not even my post baby weight any more (snort away Hinch go on I dare you to snigger at fat old me!)
I hate people who pose for the gram, act like they are God’s gift AND then exclaim they’ve mucked up their diet... even though they are no bigger than a streak of piss. Have a word with yourself.
Narcissistic much?
As for the builders, in a NEW BUILD mind - paid for by others UC payments by swiping up her arse...
She has zero moral standards- she knows exactly what game she is playing and I hope she falls flat on her boney arse.

Reactions: 15
How comes her dishwasher filter gets so manky, I checked mine the other day it was clean in fact I don’t often check but when I do it’s never dirty, before lockdown I used it once a week, put now me and my husband are
Working from home I use it two and sometimes three times a week, and y filter has never looked dirty like hers ATV

• Heart
Reactions: 7
In the clip where she’s eating like a goat you can hear her dyson cooling down her flaps in the background. That’s not sweat zoph that’s the grease from you hair trickling down your back🙄🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Myyyyy god where to start. Taken me yonks to catch up.

Why WHYYYY does she try and make out her works at her gulag are exciting for everybody else. It’s like she’s begging for people to be happy for her after she’s fleeced everyone of them stupid bastards.

Then that eating video. Sorry you bleep, that doesnt make you relatable it’s repulsive and my kids learned not to eat like that when they were toddlers!!!!!

I can not believe in times where thousands are being laid off work and us key workers are frigging exhausted, I AM EXHAUSTED, many are worried about mental health, burn out and everything else, and she dares be so insensitive. Sophie you are disgusting duck right off.

Sorry for my swearing.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I agree with you, I really believed she would do something like that for little Ronnie.
Always banging on about how much she loves him but her actions really show that he’s just an afterthought.
I mean c’mon all that money and she just points out a little square of area he can have. Like you would with a dog!
She must realise he’s going to grow and not stay baby like forever surely?!
Now would be the perfect time for him to have a little swing/side set, even if she has to supervise etc. She’s disgusting 🤢
Spot on.You've hit the nail on the head,she doesn't appear to want him to grow up.He's like a breathing teddy bear to her,all she wants to do is cuddle him but for her own comfort, not for his.
I wonder if she realises she's lost precious time with him and is trying to prolong the process.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That video of her eating was absolutely disgusting. She needs to learn some manners and some self respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I just remembered when I followed hinch and bought into her being genuine 🤢 I bought 2 minkys when they were hard to get. Opened one and used it realised they were tit so stuck the other one on Ebay got like £20 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Myyyyy god where to start. Taken me yonks to catch up.

Why WHYYYY does she try and make out her works at her gulag are exciting for everybody else. It’s like she’s begging for people to be happy for her after she’s fleeced everyone of them stupid bastards.

Then that eating video. Sorry you bleep, that doesnt make you relatable it’s repulsive and my kids learned not to eat like that when they were toddlers!!!!!

I can not believe in times where thousands are being laid off work and us key workers are frigging exhausted, I AM EXHAUSTED, many are worried about mental health, burn out and everything else, and she dares be so insensitive. Sophie you are disgusting duck right off.

Sorry for my swearing.
I totally accept your need to swear.She is definitely insensitive,has zero subtlety or empathy.
This can only be learned behaviour otherwise her own mother would give a good slap.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
How comes her dishwasher filter gets so manky, I checked mine the other day it was clean in fact I don’t often check but when I do it’s never dirty, before lockdown I used it once a week, put now me and my husband are
Working from home I use it two and sometimes three times a week, and y filter has never looked dirty like hers ATV
I thought the same. I went and looked at mine. First time it’s been cleaned ever lol was no where near the state of hers.

Reactions: 1
Don’t you worry yourself, with any concern for her. She doesn’t need to be on a diet and she knows it. Vicious little slithery snake that she is. “All for the gram, hun” “Just like you guys, hun” “I’m completely relatable, mate!”
man. She’s really pissing me off today. Also. Who the duck films themselves eating a bloody ice cream. The level of self-absorbed love she has for herself baffles me. Utterly baffled and disgusted by every millimetre of her being

Yes her ANXIETY is seriously showing these days isn’t it. bleeping wanker you are Twuntliffe

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How the duck and I cannot stress that enough...can she pretend to write an autobiography or even a book on how she’s got to where she has over the last two years!?? She’s boring, soulless, and has barely any life experience...she’s a bleeping bellend
It will probably be a “write your own” autobiography/scrapbook with spaces for your photos, timeline, etc. and pictures to colour in .

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Because she don’t soak anything or wash things down. She’s going to break that dishwasher in no time and every other daft hincher

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It can
That’s what pisses me off about her being all ‘guyzzzzz the Reno will be worffffff it!’ Like you didn’t even have one!!! She’s showing her house with no bleeping carpet and some foundations. We gutted this and I ended up giving birth upstairs while it was all going on because I couldn’t get to the hospital in time. Piss off Hinch.

Pics of her pregnant etc and all she’s saying is ‘there’s me doing X’ ‘there’s Dave’ but not your husband!!! ‘I took you all on that photoshoot’ 🤢🤢🤢
It’s probably not her actual photo albums as she has things too organised to have one so random. This one is for the “gram” setting us up for the next product launch .

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.