Mrs Hinch #187 She's always bragging, the birds are shagging, her cooking has us gagging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread with a massive 113 votes well done @PurpleLemonade

edited to fit

covidiot.png

To listen to
Voice Notes (VN) Thread 151 post 244

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
So that view is the view from her favourite road and she's wanted a house there since she was a teenager? I'm sure you have enough money to buy a house there now soph!! Treat yourself😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I'm kate to the party as i've been reading the JM thread, it was so good

Anyhoo I know if we post pics of Rondon here we cover up his pretty face but I have to do this once so #bekond

If looks could kill - at his grabby mother lol

look.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
So that view is the view from her favourite road and she's wanted a house there since she was a teenager? I'm sure you have enough money to buy a house there now soph!! Treat yourself😂
I’d say it’ll not be long until she starts a self build down that road somewhere, then all the hinch army will be falling all over themselves about how pleased that princess Zoph is living out her dream. Never give up guyz ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I’d say it’ll not be long until she starts a self build down that road somewhere, then all the hinch army will be falling all over themselves about how pleased that princess Zoph is living out her dream. Never give up guyz ATV
that was exactly my thoughts! Bet they’ve already bought the plot!

Reactions: 39
If that’s not planting the seed for a new house purchase/move, then I don’t know what is. She needs to get away from the nosey neighbours 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Hope she buys a plot, builds the mansion, and then they build a huge B&M right in that field.

Enjoy the view, Soph.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
On a different note on the JM thread JM actually came on to post

For the seasoned tattle bastard, just wondering, I have gathered that grabby and vesty have come on here in the past but was it undercover or as themselves?
and were they chased off with pitchforks?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m betting on a new content I mean baby soon, the sheep must be really bored of her I know I am! I see she’s still doing her little cleans here & there... quotas to be met... I bet Vest is dreading ever having to do the 9-5 after living his millionaire life!

Reactions: 12
“Guyyysss exciting news. A while back this opportunity came up to buy the field. I know. Little old me from the village. I can’t believe it. I don’t know what to do with it though? What would you guys put in that field? Let me know your thoughts guyyzzz. I’m just learning!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 94
Prob already earmarked to build there on that land they are building a load of houses, maybe it’s near Tom tit lane lol .. remember when she sat in a new estate wondering if they knew her lol she prob move into one of them lol, I think they are Taylor wimpey houses?
just remembered the camper van they were looking at too lol maybe the will buy a camper van and live on some land to build a house now I’m just giving her ideas lol what will happen to her H brick though

Reactions: 11
I know it’s not the SS page, but is this yet another dig at her bestie? Always putting ad because it’s a brand partner?
it’s a great one to Stacey to bag as no one else is currently advertising dove unlike the P&G that every one and their dog are advertising

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Prob already earmarked to build there on that land they are building a load of houses, maybe it’s near Tom tit lane lol .. remember when she sat in a new estate wondering if they knew her lol she prob move into one of them lol, I think they are Taylor wimpey houses?
just remembered the camper van they were looking at too lol maybe the will buy a camper van and live on some land to build a house now I’m just giving her ideas lol what will happen to her H brick though
She’ll give it to her parents 🙄

Reactions: 4
On a different note on the JM thread JM actually came on to post

For the seasoned tattle bastard, just wondering, I have gathered that grabby and vesty have come on here in the past but was it undercover or as themselves?
and were they chased off with pitchforks?
She definitely has she came on and I think she came on as Sophie Hinchliffe saying something like I’m just a little old me doing my thing I can’t really remember now someone else may remember as for Vest he’s on here regularly under new names we all know it’s him LOL hi Vesty

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m betting on a new content I mean baby soon, the sheep must be really bored of her I know I am! I see she’s still doing her little cleans here & there... quotas to be met... I bet Vest is dreading ever having to do the 9-5 after living his millionaire life!
id love to see them graft to do stuff in the house, like buy a house and gut it themselves and do the work, or at least do something other than paying ppl to do it, haven’t seen the vest lift a screwdriver, I know everyone’s different I guess lol. Every days like a lockdown to them! Boring as duck

• Haha
Reactions: 19
An idea for ya soph if you just LOVE fields so much why don’t you get your camper van and become a travelling circus Instead of the static one you are now? you’ll just love it and get to meet so many crazies I mean fans
ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.