Mrs Hinch #185 Mashed potato Ronnie gives us chills, pimping her kid out Hinch pays bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she showed the box I genuinely thought she’d bought Ronnie one of those cute kiddie loungers. Silly me, thinking of the boy. 😔

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Always good for a laugh some of hinches followers. I think my fave is bumcheekonastick
Bumcheekonastick had me laughing so loud that I've now had to go into the whole cumslut and bumstretcher episode with my husband and explain.
Being as crude as me, he decided to google cumslut, and found all sorts on Etsy 😳 which is equally funny!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am by no means an expert but I think she has a personality disorder and judging by how she was during her live she's probably on a manic period. Isn't impulsive spending a sort of side effect of mania?
Na, she shops for her brand. To keep her followers engaged etc. I don’t buy into her anxiety at all. Though that live was certainly worrying.

Reactions: 5
Even though they're really wealthy I think even Onslow must get fed up of her wasting money every day on pointless rubbish. Case in point is the latest "ebayer" which she claims she has no idea what she wants to do with. It'll not withstand bad weather, a decent wind will blow the plant pots all over, Lardarse will piss up the legs and once Ronaldo is up on his feet and walking he'll be wanting to explore it. It won't last five minutes! I've had a quick look at them on EBay and they're around £25 which doesn't sound like a lot of money but when you add up all the rubbish she buys day in day out it must amount to hundreds and hundreds of pounds. Even if we were wealthy I think my husband would be really annoyed if I kept on wasting money hand over fist every day. I think Onslow just keeps quiet for the sake of peace and what little is left of his bollocks!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But if Vestlife does have a gambling addiction, they just sound as bad as each other
I think she wears the trousers in their house, he just does as he's told

Reactions: 4
It’s just all tat, is she sponsored by ebay?
No, but she receives a commission on every eb@y swipe up and even if you don't buy anything it puts a marker on for 30 days

So anything you buy after that she gets the commission

So clear your cookies

• Wow
Reactions: 9
And excused spending over 1200 quid on plastic flowers by saying she couldn't grow anything. Yet now she wants to grow things 🙄
She spews more tit than a farmer muck spreading 😂
You do realise she always knows exactly what she's going to do/use/put the stuff she buys eh? The questions are only so the "army" feel included/valued/part of the "story". Posts a question, gets the engagement, says thanks guys, that's SUCH a great idea - what would I do without you all, then does what she had planned all along.

She's also obvs had the management memo that SS is always building her own stuff (need to stay relatable Soph, it's 2020) queue her putting together the bottom poles (all by herself!) then clicking her fingers while Vesty actually builds it. *yawn*
shes pissing me off no end now, absolutely no value of money whatsoever, crappy tat crap tat and more crap n tat every chuffing day 🤬🤬

No, but she receives a commission on every eb@y swipe up and even if you don't buy anything it puts a marker on for 30 days

So anything you buy after that she gets the commission

So clear your cookies
That’s very interesting, thanks for that 👍🏻

Reactions: 1
My hubby complains I buy tat but my tat has a purpose ie for Christmas presents - hers doesn't, it's for content

My hubster tubster doesn't see the bigger picture because he's a man

Reactions: 6
So adolescent, "why do I want to get in there" Grow up. Your not funny, your not relatable.
She’s so late in the day for a greenhouse.. what’s she gonna use it for? This and some seeds were the first things I ordered in lockdown. Back in March. But I guess if you get gifted £1.5k worth of fake flowers you’re not gonna be too clued up on gardening..

Reactions: 8
Hi! First post, mainly as that Greenhouse out of seasons pushed me fully to the dark side......or rather, i have seen the light 😂 herbs my arse! Who puts herbs on Bachelors pasta & sauce?

“The show must go on, Hinch got a grow on, no end to her greed 🤑 shes now growing weed?!?”

• Haha
Reactions: 29
When she showed the box I genuinely thought she’d bought Ronnie one of those cute kiddie loungers. Silly me, thinking of the boy. 😔
I thought it was gonna be a junior egg chair for him!

Reactions: 6
Even though they're really wealthy I think even Onslow must get fed up of her wasting money every day on pointless rubbish. Case in point is the latest "ebayer" which she claims she has no idea what she wants to do with. It'll not withstand bad weather, a decent wind will blow the plant pots all over, Lardarse will piss up the legs and once Ronaldo is up on his feet and walking he'll be wanting to explore it. It won't last five minutes! I've had a quick look at them on EBay and they're around £25 which doesn't sound like a lot of money but when you add up all the rubbish she buys day in day out it must amount to hundreds and hundreds of pounds. Even if we were wealthy I think my husband would be really annoyed if I kept on wasting money hand over fist every day. I think Onslow just keeps quiet for the sake of peace and what little is left of his bollocks!

Maybe because, let’s face it, buying shite is her business venture. She may have a certain amount allocated to buying tat a week? Knowing what sort of revenue a swipe up can generate, the money’s prob not being missed at all as all “ebayer” stuff is putting money in her purse. Then she can throw it out and reap the rewards. So many “hauls” are never seen again once she’s done her swipe ups.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.