Mrs Hinch #185 Mashed potato Ronnie gives us chills, pimping her kid out Hinch pays bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you guessed my new ebayer yet??
Hmmmm is it a new barrrsket to keep jaymehhhs jar of bollocks in?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Are dentists open now? Mine is only open for emergencies only they aren’t doing normal appts 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don’t know but I wish mine bloody was! My gnashers need serious attention, at least 3 of my veneers are broken, mind u im not sure can afford to get the fixed now 😕

So Jamie was wearing a white T-shirt earlier before the dentist... and is now wearing what looks like the same outfit he was wearing yesterday🙄 wonder if they went to her mum and dads yesterday for Fathers Day and she’s passing stuff off as today.

Ronnie is also in something different but then she could easily pass that off as he got dirty.

Christ on a bike that is ugly

bugboy.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Iv been busy cleaning all day long but i totally forgot to record and post it! I hope my 28 followers are ok and dont panic.........😂 whats 🐸face & hag up to today

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A chuffing greenhouse for her salad and herbs, she’ll probably scorch them to death now!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well why the hell did you bleeping buy it then????
God she pisses me off buying things for the sake of it. She has no money worries at all has she.
The rest of us hard working people who go out to work every day spend our money on bills and mortgages/rent. Most are struggling due to the Covid-19 situation.
Yet she buys useless tit and tells the world she doesn't know what to put in it.
She's infuriating and just despicable.

Screenshot_20200622_164931.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
She is such an idiot. Why does she keep buying things then asking what to use them for. Blatently don't need it so don't buy it! What a complete muppet

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Does she ever stop ordering and buying stuff??? So let me get this straight, she buys (or were they gifted?) 6 fake plastic hanging baskets costing an incredible £260 EACH that all look identical....but has a potting table and now a mini greenhouse? But doesn’t know what to put into the greenhouse? It seems she just buys for the sake of buying. She’s always banging on about items she has actually forgotten she has ordered. More money than sense.

Reactions: 17
Well why the hell did you bleeping buy it then????
God she pisses me off buying things for the sake of it. She has no money worries at all has she.
The rest of us hard working people who go out to work every day spend our money on bills and mortgages/rent. Most are struggling due to the Covid-19 situation.
Yet she buys useless tit and tells the world she doesn't know what to put in it.
She's infuriating and just despicable.

View attachment 160480
Errr....
Maybe if she’d put her gro pot things ain’t there and watered them they might have grown
Sowing Seeds isn’t rocket science just read the bloody instructions on the packet

Reactions: 7
So tempted to tell her to put some plastic flowers in it. Sure they would look pretty and she could pretend she grew them herself 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I seem to remember a couple of other neighbours have popped up in the past on newspaper articles. One complaining her house was lit up like Blackpool illuminations at Christmas, and another moaning about the constant stream of delivery men 😂
Christ - I hope my neighbours don’t moan about me during lockdown. Online shopping has kept me sane! The delivery vans are here more often than my husband’s car! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.