Mrs Hinch #185 Mashed potato Ronnie gives us chills, pimping her kid out Hinch pays bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s just all tat, is she sponsored by ebay?
She may as well be, everything’s an affiliate link, so if you swipe up, then buy anything on eBay in the next thirty days (anything at all, doesn’t have to be the time she’s linking to) she gets paid commission for it. But try telling the cult that and they’ll lynch you.

Sorry crossposted with @mammaof3 😂

Reactions: 2
Is her neighbour still here? Not to be a cow but I read something along the lines of her not wanting to be taken to court over taking photos but it’s my understanding that the law states you can take photos of anything you want it’s not illegal? Did we find out any more juicy gossip from her neighbour because I missed the majority

Reactions: 1
I have a bit of experience in psychology and I would say that she definitely shows symptoms of a personality disorder. I’d say she has dependent personality disorder, symptoms of which include:
  • feel needy, 'weak' and unable to make decisions or function day-to-day without help or support from others
  • allow or require others to assume responsibility for many areas of your life
  • agree to things you feel are wrong or you dislike to avoid being alone or losing someone's support
  • be very afraid of being left to fend for yourself
  • have low self-confidence
  • see other people as being much more capable than you are.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
No, but she receives a commission on every eb@y swipe up and even if you don't buy anything it puts a marker on for 30 days

So anything you buy after that she gets the commission

So clear your cookies
You don't always have to clear your cookies each time, just join TCB or Quidco and go via them, cashback will always track on the last aff link, and you'll get the cash on your purchase :D

But you're correct if you don't break the hinch's aff link before you buy anything, she will get the cash regardless of what you buy

Tho eBay is slightly different from most other retailers in that they also pay cash for clicks so even swiping up she'll get something ( a tiny amount but it all adds up I guess when there's 3 million of you!) Buying will obvs earn even more

Reactions: 3
I don’t know if it was mentioned but when she opened that “ebaaaayyyyeerr guyzzzz”, and said she was so excited, I thought she’d bought a swing for Ronald and thought actually that’s sweet!

but nah. A stacker for her potzzzz to get even less Maldonado sun.
ATV x

Reactions: 5
I have a bit of experience in psychology and I would say that she definitely shows symptoms of a personality disorder. I’d say she has dependent personality disorder, symptoms of which include:
  • feel needy, 'weak' and unable to make decisions or function day-to-day without help or support from others
  • agree to things you feel are wrong or you dislike to avoid being alone or losing someone's support
I think this is what she wants us to see. I believe it’s all an act. There’s a video posted in the very early threads which show her meeting fans at Christmas time. She shows none of these things. She snaps in and out of it depending on what she thinks her sheep want to see.

Reactions: 12
I don’t think some of them are like hinch because I don’t see her as being weak or her seeing herself as weak. I do however think she has narcissistic personality disorder

Reactions: 6
Oh my I think I’ve missed a whole thread, these move so fast! 😂😂

I last heard about her going live. Didn’t see it myself (gutted) 🤣
Is there anything worth recapping since live gate? Lol

20200622_182157.jpg

I still can't believe she used to look like this though.....she looks completely different now

Reactions: 5
You don't always have to clear your cookies each time, just join TCB or Quidco and go via them, cashback will always track on the last aff link, and you'll get the cash on your purchase :D

But you're correct if you don't break the hinch's aff link before you buy anything, she will get the cash regardless of what you buy

Tho eBay is slightly different from most other retailers in that they also pay cash for clicks so even swiping up she'll get something ( a tiny amount but it all adds up I guess when there's 3 million of you!) Buying will obvs earn even more
Good to know, loving all this IT info like tracking clicks via the links and stuff 😂🕵🏻‍♀️

People need to remember that little old Soph is/was a top sales woman before she was ‘mrs hinch’, everything she does is carefully thought out & planned

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I would say:
Microbladed brows
Lip fillers
Cheek fillers
Jawline/chin sculpture
Non-surgical nose job
Teeth straightening and whitening OR veneers
Yeah fake as hell and a fake personality to match

Reactions: 10
View attachment 160564
I still can't believe she used to look like this though.....she looks completely different now
Other than this one pic there’s no other proof. All the pics on her insta show her as a skinny extension blonde going all the way back to 2011 when she was supposedly so overweight she needed surgery.

Reactions: 8
Other than this one pic there’s no other proof. All the pics on her insta show her as a skinny extension blonde going all the way back to 2011 when she was supposedly so overweight she needed surgery.
I think in the photo albums she shared a few weeks back some of her childhood / teenage+ photos she was definitely heavier.

Reactions: 2
I think this is what she wants us to see. I believe it’s all an act. There’s a video posted in the very early threads which show her meeting fans at Christmas time. She shows none of these things. She snaps in and out of it depending on what she thinks her sheep want to see.
I agree with this
Here we go guyzzzzzzzzzz
stop my bladder can’t cope with this😭😭😭

• Haha
You know what that whole anxiety bollocks really pissed me off today. She’s wants to try dealing with some real tit. Try caring for two disabled parents since the age of 12 with just your sister no help from friends , family, social services . Dealing wIth your own mental and physical problems, turning down opportunities of love, education, employment , independence through fear of guilt and what you’d leave behind, spending many Christmas’s in hospital. I know the anxiety of getting a bleeping parking space. Try my past 2 years losing my mum, dad being diagnosed with terminal cancer, me having a heart valve replacement. Finding a cancerous lump in my testicle and having it removed, unable to do Paletive care dad required a care home, which resulted in my self and my sister threatened with homelessness from the house I’ve lived my whole life. so duck you ,you turkey necked witch
Sorry rant over 😀

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.