Mrs Hinch #185 Mashed potato Ronnie gives us chills, pimping her kid out Hinch pays bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been so absorbed in work the last few months that, I have no idea what has been going on or what she has received as gifts during this time, but the last figure I have the gifted goods value at is a whopping £41,700.41!

As I always say, it include low estimates on big ticket items such as carpeting, amtico flooring, wallpaper and blinds. It does not include the gifted garage floor. It also does not include certain items (cakes, light up letter hire, balloons & centre pieces) she has been gifted at events she has thrown - the baby shower & celebrating 1mil followers. Nor does it include the value/cost of the gifted photoshoots she had and the products that followed - prints, dvd & album. So realistically you could add on another £2000(ish) but I prefer working with exact/factual figures to be as fair/realistic as possible.
This is also, only items that she has actually featured on her page and stories and clearly labelled as #/*/{gifted}. God only knows what other gifted gems lay hidden in that never ending treasure trove that is more commonly known as "The Garage" by the inhabitants at Hinch Towers.
Yay you’re back ! I was wondering where the tally of gifted goods had gone!
that is an obscene amount of gifted items!
absolutely shocking!
Does she declare any of those items as Gifted
Does she hell!

Reactions: 5
I’ve noticed this too! I don’t follow her but every time I check in after here, she’s not really got gretal now has she. Gleam will have told her she’s a beautiful queen who can get more work and leave the cleaning behind (probs and the mad hinchers) is she leaves gretal behind 😒
Oh definitely!! Probably thought to herself if she ditches Gretel and shows her face more she might get more deals. Still has to thank her fans after she shows it though "for being so nice" 🙄

Reactions: 2
Supper? I've never heard anyone around here ever say supper:rolleyes: Let alone for a dog!

Feed him that late and go straight to bed means you'll be waking up to a tit on the floor:poop: ATB

Reactions: 5
Never got the oven liner thing, just clean the oven lol
I've used the oven liners for years long before hinch but use it to cook things that would stick to the tin as there teflon...a bit like hinch...hope this makes sense

Reactions: 1
Just a thought she went to the dentist... dont most dentists also do Botox and Lip Fillers nowadays? 🤔

Reactions: 9
Lurker here! Hi everybody! Literally registered to say this 😂 I genuinely believe she’s got some form of autism. Ive been saying it for a good year or so now! I know a LOT of people use that as an excuse for the way they are or the way some people are,but the more I see of her the more I think it.Her mannerisms,the way she is obsessed with things,the sheer excitement over tiny things.. I think she has a mild version of it! (I hope lm not offending anyone who think she hasn’t got it and knows people who do,and just thinks she’s a twit!)
No I grew up with an autistic brother and met a lot of autistic people through his school and social events

she is now way autistic
She’s not even ocd
OCD is an actually illness and she wouldn’t be able to present herself like thjs
She would spot every little thing
Eg she loves shining that sink. If she was really that old she would repeatedly do it. Even though no one has used it since the last shine

That’s one thing that always bugs me
She goes on about cleaning but allows shoes indoors

I knoweach to their own but I cannot stand outdoor shoes indoors
I have a basket of flip flops, sliders and slippers for anyone who visits

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.