Mrs Hinch #185 Mashed potato Ronnie gives us chills, pimping her kid out Hinch pays bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obsessive buying disorder .... She is definitely unhappy inside you would think she would realise by now all this buying / being gifted has changed nothing in all these years she's still visibly miserable putting on a facade every day for 'the gram'

Reactions: 17
I genuinely think she is a hoarder. It is an actual mental health disorder. She just got lucky and made some money so she can keep extending her house to make more space for buying crap she doesn't need.
Btw Soph, that green house is tit. The fact that it just clicks together should have told you it wouldn't be sturdy enough so withstand British weather. It will fall to pieces. Fail. Next time stop being so tight and invest in something better quality instead of eBay and AmaZON shite.

Reactions: 21
A chuffing greenhouse for her salad and herbs, she’ll probably scorch them to death now!!
Or drown them! So much water in that pot. That will disappear soon. It will be put in the garage or attic forgotten or it will be sent to the landfill with the rest of her tat and eBay clothes!

Reactions: 12
Does she ever stop ordering and buying stuff??? So let me get this straight, she buys (or were they gifted?) 6 fake plastic hanging baskets costing an incredible £260 EACH that all look identical....but has a potting table and now a mini greenhouse? But doesn’t know what to put into the greenhouse? It seems she just buys for the sake of buying. She’s always banging on about items she has actually forgotten she has ordered. More money than sense.
And excused spending over 1200 quid on plastic flowers by saying she couldn't grow anything. Yet now she wants to grow things 🙄
She spews more tit than a farmer muck spreading 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Vestlife does actually make me laugh when he winds her up - 'nah it's a leaf from the tree Soph', and she snaps back at him.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can she not just have an actual vegetable patch in her garden? Is it big enough isn’t it?

Reactions: 5
You do realise she always knows exactly what she's going to do/use/put the stuff she buys eh? The questions are only so the "army" feel included/valued/part of the "story". Posts a question, gets the engagement, says thanks guys, that's SUCH a great idea - what would I do without you all, then does what she had planned all along.

She's also obvs had the management memo that SS is always building her own stuff (need to stay relatable Soph, it's 2020) queue her putting together the bottom poles (all by herself!) then clicking her fingers while Vesty actually builds it. *yawn*

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Do you all stalk her swipes to see how many clicks she is getting or is that just me? :D Too many threads to check to see if this has been discussed before
How do you do this?

I managed to screen record some of the live the other day, however I got a text halfway through and I can’t for the life of me figure out how to edit it out. I want to post the video but don’t want the name of who texted me appearing on here. Any ideas?
Go to the video > edit > crop it from the top (if thats where the text appears)

or

open the video in iMovie and just cut that section out.

Reactions: 1
I actually think she needs counselling or meetings for her addiction to buying absolute tat!
“hi my names Sophie and yesterday I bought more pointless tit for my garden”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah I’m here! Been here on and off, I’ve not seen her since Saturday 🤷‍♀️
So pleased you stayed! Do you know if any of your other neighbours are on here? If not, could you perhaps pop some invites to Tattle.life through their doors 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I hate hate hate the way she says "ebayer" its so much effort to say it out loud let alone read it 💔

Reactions: 2
She's got more money than sense honestly why but something when you don't even know what to put it in/use it for!!!! Oh how I'd wish to be that rich I could just throw away money like it means duck all 🙄

Reactions: 8
I genuinely think she is a hoarder. It is an actual mental health disorder. She just got lucky and made some money so she can keep extending her house to make more space for buying crap she doesn't need.
Btw Soph, that green house is tit. The fact that it just clicks together should have told you it wouldn't be sturdy enough so withstand British weather. It will fall to pieces. Fail. Next time stop being so tight and invest in something better quality instead of eBay and AmaZON shite.
She has to look relatable though, im just little old me guyyyzzzz. 😴😴

Reactions: 5
How do you do this?
Depends what the link is, say you wanted to check the clicks on her book. The shortened link is on her insta homepage so copy that into the URL bar (type, don't copy because it will just take you to the product) stick a + after the shortened link and hit enter. You'll be able to see the basic info on that click, clicks, countries etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.