Mrs Hinch #185 Mashed potato Ronnie gives us chills, pimping her kid out Hinch pays bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 160564
I still can't believe she used to look like this though.....she looks completely different now
I don’t believe she ever “looked” like that I think it’s just a very unflattering photo all the others that have been found from years ago she is never that big. Even the school photo someone shared she wasn’t as slim as now but noway was she big like the article makes out. Although yeah she deffo looks different bottle blond and looking unhealthy and thin.

Reactions: 6
New thread post

Grinches bought a greenhouse to grow some vegetables but really jaymeee needs to go in there to grow some testicles.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I posted this on a previous thread, but it looks as though we have some newbies (hey! 👋🏻) who haven’t seen it.

I’d put good money on Hinch having a Dark Triad Personality. It is not a mental diagnosis, but there are disorders that may branch from it.

76B8F7D8-A689-4CC6-8FD8-FE32C1BFC876.png

Reactions: 13
I’m surprised she hasn’t put a story up saying:
“guyyyyzzzzz... loads of you have asked me where Ron Ron’s cake is from...”

Just goes to show

Reactions: 2
I meant to mention is straight after the live but what did people think about Jamie saying "can't believe Joe won" (in regards to Dancing on Ice). Was it said in a bitchy way or a proud but slightly incredulous that my mate won, way. I found it strange considering they never publicly supported him on their socials. Even when Sophie went to see him live, I don't remember her actually cheering him on.

Reactions: 14
Other than this one pic there’s no other proof. All the pics on her insta show her as a skinny extension blonde going all the way back to 2011 when she was supposedly so overweight she needed surgery.
I got it from the sun newspaper, i know it doesn't mean its true though but the eyes are the same

Ohhh my 1 day 😂😂 I go away for 1 day and there's a half full new thread 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What's Fanny Grinch up to today then? Getting her grow on ? Got any morals growing in that tat house Zoph?

Reactions: 4
I think this is what she wants us to see. I believe it’s all an act. There’s a video posted in the very early threads which show her meeting fans at Christmas time. She shows none of these things. She snaps in and out of it depending on what she thinks her sheep want to see.

Totally, totally agree.

Assertive and pointed when is suits her.

Someone with “crippling anxiety” and “I’m just a bit silly ain’t I?” simply can’t go to board/executive meetings at the HQs of firms like P&G, etc unless they have an ability to cbt assertive and articulate.

She has also built a brand.

And she has 186 pages of critique and all the rest (vest) on here and gets (according to her) 000s of messages of trolling on IG..... who could cope with that if not in fact a very strong, clever and together person.

She is a fraud. It’s all bullshit.

Thankfully all of us are seeing through this facade and hopefully more people will soon.

When I think about all the impressionable/vulnerable followers she has (like that woman the other night who was traumatised at being ignored by her) it makes me really, really sad as they are being exploited and fooled.

Sophie/Jamie if you are reading this...... you really need to have a word with yourselves, no moral fibre between either of you!

(Rant over 🥴)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve honestly had such a laugh reading them, I’m waiting for her to do another grid post on insta so I can ruin her again till I get blocked 😂 I’ve never known someone to be so fake and just an all round piss taking witch. She makes my piss boil

Is there any tea to spill on onslow? Does he wear a vest all the time? Does he cut the grass out front daily/ weekly? Does onslow look as handsomes as she thinks he does? Is lardsnomes as chubber as he looks in her stories 😂 I could go on and on haha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think this is what she wants us to see. I believe it’s all an act. There’s a video posted in the very early threads which show her meeting fans at Christmas time. She shows none of these things. She snaps in and out of it depending on what she thinks her sheep want to see.
But just think about how attached she is to her parents, still going every weekend for lunch, getting affirmation from her mum for every decision she makes. She behaves like a needy young girl who should be taken care of. Remember how nervous she was about taking Ronnie swimming and it was always Jamie doing the lion’s share of that. She very rarely drives anywhere and it seems like she needs to be pandered to all the time. I’d say Gretel is her alter ego where she can be feisty and opinionated, but the real Sophie is pretty vulnerable and needy.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.