Mrs Hinch #185 Mashed potato Ronnie gives us chills, pimping her kid out Hinch pays bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched the live... was waiting for a fellow tattler to drop a hint they were watching! Saw someone ask if jamie was still leaving his flip flops lying around. Either that was a tattler or these Hinchers have some tit banter going on.

Also, there were about 75k people on when I joined. Dropped to 67k ish fairly soon. Out of 3 bleeping million followers hmmm?

She didnt seem very engaging and like she was just waiting for the comments. She couldn't keep up with them (there was a lot rolling through) also the camera seemed mostly on her, Onslow was just out of shot at first 😄 was probably finishing off his roger rabbit wank
It dropped right down to about 40/42k. I screenshot it at 48k

Attachments

Reactions: 7
If she does have ANY anxiety it’s only because she’s so full of tit and worried about being called out and to her face. She forgets our little girl next door Soph went on a helicopter ride for her bloody proposal 😏 she’s always been an over the top wanker.

Reactions: 21
Why doesnt she take her little boy out? In a trike or something? Its lovely weather she could go for some lovely walks, take him to the beach on the sand etc.

Reactions: 17
I couldn't disagree more, the last thing she is is vulnerable, it's what she wants us all to think though for sure.

As someone said a few posts back, she has built a brand - that, in today's market, is not easy to do at all, especially one that earns as much as hers. All the hinch trademarks, documents filed etc - that is absolutely not from wee vulnerable Soph, it is ALL an act.

I blame Simon Cowell for all of this :D He knew early on that to stand out you had to have an angle, his was "nasty" but we all know now what that was, an act, a persona. Our Sophs act is that she's just a regular gal with all of life's regular problems and insecurities but still manages to have a "stunning clean home, doting husband, beautiful child and gorgeous pet" If she can do it so can you, you just have to follow her and listen to her and this life could be yours - that is the message and sadly so many people fall for it.
It is 100% an act. Look back through her social media. She moved out of home and had a flat with a friend before moving in with vestie. She used to go on girls holiday, cooked, baked, nights out, started a job in the centre of London, work events in foreign countries. None of this screams anxious little Sophie who can’t do anything for herself or without someone.

Reactions: 31
I'm behind a whole thread. But going back to the dentist thing. Didn't she say before when she had to have an extraction, that she needs a filling on another tooth? She would be on priority when they reopened (which that clinic did today according to their Instagram).
In England practices were allowed to re open from June 8th. Not sure about Scotland, but in Wales we have been open for emergencies, and are open for non emergencies on the 1st July.
Dentists have been restricted in AGP (aerosol generated procedures), ie. Scaling, fast hand piece drill that causes water spray. until now, as it's so high risk for spreading droplets.
So I reckon she went for a filling today... Boring 😴

Reactions: 1
shes pissing me off no end now, absolutely no value of money whatsoever, crappy tat crap tat and more crap n tat every chuffing day 🤬🤬

That’s very interesting, thanks for that 👍🏻
Not that I’m going to buy but where did she get those rip off hanging baskets from? She spent how much?????

She has a nasty streak, some people on here have access to her private IG and she has posted some really nasty things aimed at others and has a real potty mouth

She has also stated she doesn't like trolls or is stacked etc just to get the sympathy up with her crazies - See Voice Notes (VN) Thread 151 post 244

and

She doesn't like criticism that's why she deletes posts and she has previously set the dogs on people over an innocent remark (but to be fair the girl shouldn't have said what she said but Hinch didn't need to do what she did)
The irony of her saying tulisa was much better neutral..... bleep

The irony of her saying tulisa was much better natural..... bleep

Reactions: 6
WOW who knew putting a child in a car would cause them to go to sleep she’s a genius first person to ever do it and name it good Soph your such a good mum 😆 😂

Goodluck when you eventually get home and he’s wide awake for you all night ATB MATE

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Not that I’m going to buy but where did she get those rip off hanging baskets from? She spent how much?????
Poppybelle florals on insta. They usually do big floral installations for shops and front doors but because Zoph begged for a hanging basket they made some for her. They want to charge hinchers £270 for the privilege though. 🤮 if you look back on previous threads you’ll see what their customer service is like (clue, it is lacking 😂)

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
At a time of economic uncertainty and redundancy too
Not defending her, and I get that it’s out of reach for her followers, but if everyone who could afford to shop stopped because other people couldn’t afford it, we’d all be fucked.
I know it’s not a ‘job’ as such, but it is her business, her work, so she has to continue to fulfil her contracts and partnerships.

Reactions: 5
Poor kids probably over tired and that’s why he can’t settle soph, he has had a lot of stimulation this past 72 hours, with the party of the year and ma barkers big adventure today... most the kids done since Disney you absolute bleeping tool

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.