Mrs Hinch #185 Mashed potato Ronnie gives us chills, pimping her kid out Hinch pays bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got it from the sun newspaper, i know it doesn't mean its true though but the eyes are the same
I’m not saying it’s not her hun. But it’s soooo easy to photoshop skinny, I think she photoshopped the other way a little so that she had a sob story

Reactions: 7
But just think about how attached she is to her parents, still going every weekend for lunch, getting affirmation from her mum for every decision she makes. She behaves like a needy young girl who should be taken care of. Remember how nervous she was about taking Ronnie swimming and it was always Jamie doing the lion’s share of that. She very rarely drives anywhere and it seems like she needs to be pandered to all the time. I’d say Gretel is her alter ego where she can be feisty and opinionated, but the real Sophie is pretty vulnerable and needy.
I genuinely just see it as an act. What she records herself doing and what she actually does can be totally different!
I’m mid 30’s with my own family and I’m heavily dependent on my mum still 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
I don’t think some of them are like hinch because I don’t see her as being weak or her seeing herself as weak. I do however think she has narcissistic personality disorder
Don’t you think she acts like a little girl a lot of the time? I think Gretel is a narcissistic alter ego, not her actual personality.

Reactions: 5
I meant to mention is straight after the live but what did people think about Jamie saying "can't believe Joe won" (in regards to Dancing on Ice). Was it said in a bitchy way or a proud but slightly incredulous that my mate won, way. I found it strange considering they never publicly supported him on their socials. Even when Sophie went to see him live, I don't remember her actually cheering him on.

Oh I’ve been watching for you! Can you give an updated gifted items valuation list? We could do with it on the top of each thread so we can all keep a tally and so new members can see her for what she is quicker lol

Reactions: 8
Total idiot .

Oh yea I’ve always wanted a greenhouse but I don’t know what to put in it . Sums her up really
Doesn’t it .

Personality vacuum .

Put your bleeping head in there and zip it up

• Haha
Reactions: 15
But just think about how attached she is to her parents, still going every weekend for lunch, getting affirmation from her mum for every decision she makes. She behaves like a needy young girl who should be taken care of. Remember how nervous she was about taking Ronnie swimming and it was always Jamie doing the lion’s share of that. She very rarely drives anywhere and it seems like she needs to be pandered to all the time. I’d say Gretel is her alter ego where she can be feisty and opinionated, but the real Sophie is pretty vulnerable and needy.
I couldn't disagree more, the last thing she is is vulnerable, it's what she wants us all to think though for sure.

As someone said a few posts back, she has built a brand - that, in today's market, is not easy to do at all, especially one that earns as much as hers. All the hinch trademarks, documents filed etc - that is absolutely not from wee vulnerable Soph, it is ALL an act.

I blame Simon Cowell for all of this :D He knew early on that to stand out you had to have an angle, his was "nasty" but we all know now what that was, an act, a persona. Our Sophs act is that she's just a regular gal with all of life's regular problems and insecurities but still manages to have a "stunning clean home, doting husband, beautiful child and gorgeous pet" If she can do it so can you, you just have to follow her and listen to her and this life could be yours - that is the message and sadly so many people fall for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I watched the live... was waiting for a fellow tattler to drop a hint they were watching! Saw someone ask if jamie was still leaving his flip flops lying around. Either that was a tattler or these Hinchers have some tit banter going on.

Also, there were about 75k people on when I joined. Dropped to 67k ish fairly soon. Out of 3 bleeping million followers hmmm?

She didnt seem very engaging and like she was just waiting for the comments. She couldn't keep up with them (there was a lot rolling through) also the camera seemed mostly on her, Onslow was just out of shot at first 😄 was probably finishing off his roger rabbit wank

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I posted this on a previous thread, but it looks as though we have some newbies (hey! 👋🏻) who haven’t seen it.

I’d put good money on Hinch having a Dark Triad Personality. It is not a mental diagnosis, but there are disorders that may branch from it.

View attachment 160570
I think this is really interesting. The absence of principles and strategic calculation is very hinch

Reactions: 1
What shall I put in my greenhouse guyysss? Well, NOTHING until next spring like the rest of the world that has a clue 🙄🙄 and I seriously doubt you'll get a tomato off that weed this season!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Don’t you think she acts like a little girl a lot of the time? I think Gretel is a narcissistic alter ego, not her actual personality.
She has a nasty streak, some people on here have access to her private IG and she has posted some really nasty things aimed at others and has a real potty mouth

She has also stated she doesn't like trolls or is stacked etc just to get the sympathy up with her crazies - See Voice Notes (VN) Thread 151 post 244

and

She doesn't like criticism that's why she deletes posts and she has previously set the dogs on people over an innocent remark (but to be fair the girl shouldn't have said what she said but Hinch didn't need to do what she did)

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Is her neighbour still here? Not to be a cow but I read something along the lines of her not wanting to be taken to court over taking photos but it’s my understanding that the law states you can take photos of anything you want it’s not illegal? Did we find out any more juicy gossip from her neighbour because I missed the majority
Yes I’m still here! It’s actually a breech of privacy law to take photos of people without their consent in their own private settings! Home or garden come under that.

Reactions: 22
I think when she behaves like that it’s just another way of seeking approval, not because she doesn’t feel worthy of praise, but the opposite, that she wants praise and reassurance no matter how she gets it. I think that’s why she doesn’t care about all the boundaries she’s broken sharing her life online. Hinch has basically given permission to all her following that it’s okay to share pictures of her child. For the only reason that it fuels her need for attention. Someone who lacks confident and feels inadequate would not put themselves in the line of fire like that. Just my observation anyway. I’m not at all dismissing your point. I just find things like this very interesting

Reactions: 8
I don’t believe that’s her. I may be wrong, but isn’t that the only picture we’ve seen from her bigger days? Seems a bit suspicious 😒🤔
Its an article in the sun, she shared it on her instagram for the 10 year challenge. Its linked a few comments back

Reactions: 1
I think she’s just another woman playing at the dumb, cutesy act. Combined with the fake insecurity about her looks and her anxiety it’s all an act. It’s all shields she puts up to avoid being called out on anything. Give harmful cleaning advice? She’s just learning. Buy completely pointless tat and encourage others to do the same? She’s just a big kid at heart, she likes silly little things she can’t help it! Gretel filter? Really that’s because she’s another Insta clone with the Botox, lips, brows, tan, extensions who won’t want to be seen looking anything short of perfect. Anxiety? It just gives her a more down to earth vibe and it’s a way to get people on side, also great tool to roll out whenever she’s called out.

She’s a twit.

Reactions: 20
Believe me grinch does not have anxiety or a mental health issue, I've bipolar and I know exactly what anxiety and the rest is like.. lovely grinch is a master manipulator and thinks she is well above everyone else, including her own son.. she puts on a good pity party at times possibly when she's not getting enough attention and this morning is proof she puts it on, if she had anxiety she would have been shitting herself going to the dentist but when she swanned out and went live there wasn't a thing wrong with her.. she uses people for her own gains and doesn't give a tit.

Reactions: 14
‘He’s getting THEIR guys’
who’s their guys? 🤣
WHAT A THICKO

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You can hear on occasion when her mask slips from Hinch into Sophie. When she scalds her mother and Jamie for things. When she was clearly sick of Ronnie shrieking and pulled him out the high chair. That’s the real her and that’s cool. We are all snappy, angry, moody, sick of it sometimes. It’s just most of us don’t pretend not to be.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.