Mrs Hinch #183 Go Ronnie it’s your birthday but we’re gonna party like it’s my birthday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The titanic music .. is it on repeat ? So Jokes I’m cringing to the depths of my soul

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s started a “live” on the gram.. this should be good.. I’m going in!

Reactions: 5
FFS she'd promised Ronnie that she will go live this evening to thank everyone for their messages. LIKE HE GIVES A FLYING F*CK

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Oh my god the crying and shaking in that live video, she’s deranged!!! Calm the duck down love you’ll have a heart attack! Insta is not for her 😳 I’m fully shocked, she’s in such a state

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
9 followers and 0 posts, I dont think it's a real account although it's probably the truth!
Maybe they set up a fake account because they know what absolute cunts the army are and can't be arsed with it on their actual profile

Reactions: 17
She actually had someone position the skirt round her like that??? All about her as it's the first thing you see. Looks like a wedding shoot!

Or because it's Hinch and her life is a fairytale are we supposed to believe she bent down and the angels just perfectly posed the dress for a photo?
View attachment 159006
If she carries on yanking his arms like that she’ll pop them out there sockets...

Reactions: 3
Are they drunk? Haha I thought it was a 1 year olds party not a piss up

Reactions: 10
Gaahhh she looks rouuuughhhh on this live?! Actually haggard! She looks so different in the pic she posted - goes to show don’t believe everything you see on insta!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.