Mrs Hinch #183 Go Ronnie it’s your birthday but we’re gonna party like it’s my birthday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She actually had someone position the skirt round her like that??? All about her as it's the first thing you see. Looks like a wedding shoot!

Or because it's Hinch and her life is a fairytale are we supposed to believe she bent down and the angels just perfectly posed the dress for a photo?
View attachment 159006
Shame his dad wasn't involved in the picture 🤔

Reactions: 4
For those who didn't get to see the potatoe creation on the last thread ... I give you Verne troyer ooppps I mean Ronseal 😂
Holy bleeping tit balls.
When I seen people mentioning 'made ronnie out of mash potato'
I assumed that they spelled out 'ronnie' in mash, and thought to myself 'what a waste of good mash'
Then I had a funny image in my head, of a ronnie sculpture of mash and thought goes absurd that would be!

What a monstrosity this is........

• Haha
Reactions: 12
"The support that Ronnie has"
What? The strangers plastering pictures of him all over their social media?! Twunts

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh my god the crying and shaking in that live video, she’s deranged!!! Calm the duck down love you’ll have a heart attack! Insta is not for her 😳 I’m fully shocked, she’s in such a state
She’s crying and shaking coz she can’t edit the comments - she’s shitting a brick someone will refer to Jenna’s comments! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jeeeeez Louise you'd think the boy had just graduated college or something what the duck is she shaking for he's turned one??!!! Am I such a bad mum because when my kid turned one I didn't sit their crying like a bleeping wet blanket!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Not gonna lie. She doesn’t look well. She has that gaunt in the face look of someone who’s lost a lot of weight in a short space of time 😕

Reactions: 21
“The best bit of the day was walking into his room and singing happy birthday, but I don’t think he knew what was going on..”

No tit. He’s 1.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
That picture is bleeping weird. Why is Ronald not wearing any pants? Why is she done up like a dog’s dinner? Christ alive

Reactions: 13
"Won't bore you all because its your Saturday evening"....as if her Hinchers could think of any better way to spend their Sat night and haven't been waiting all day for this. In fact...all they were hoping for was prob a grid post at best, so they'll have absolute wide ons over the fact she's gone live 😂🙄

The music in the background 😂 She definitely thinks this is the soundtrack to her life story in a movie.

I bet she's the type of person to sit in the car, in the rain, playing ballads, resting her head against the window, looking out wistfully while the rain pours, pretending she's in some sort of music video 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.