Mrs Hinch #183 Go Ronnie it’s your birthday but we’re gonna party like it’s my birthday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus she looks rough in that video, guess you can't put the filer on, can you 🙄
Has anyone invited Jenna over??

Reactions: 17
duck me, it’s snivelling all over the place.
Loving how someone just told Jamie his hair looks like Benjamin Bunnies hat 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Welcome to our little family! You are in good company! As you say, we’re not bullies. We just have a very low bullshit threshold. Sit back and relax, you’re in for some fun!
my type of people ;) enjoy the live guyyyzzzzzzzzzz

not weird awkward and twitchy at all 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jeeeeez Louise you'd think the boy had just graduated college or something what the duck is she shaking for he's turned one??!!! Am I such a bad mum because when my kid turned one I didn't sit their crying like a bleeping wet blanket!!
We all know she has to declare her love to millions of strangers in case they think she's a bad mother because she hasn't told the world she loves her child🙄

Reactions: 12
I’m not a Hinch fan , but she does seem like there’s more going on. Her face is gaunt, not sure if she usually has Botox/fillers and they have worn off. But she does seem a little jittery

Reactions: 11
She actually had someone position the skirt round her like that??? All about her as it's the first thing you see. Looks like a wedding shoot!

Or because it's Hinch and her life is a fairytale are we supposed to believe she bent down and the angels just perfectly posed the dress for a photo?
View attachment 159006
There really is something wrong with this woman. Why are we the only ones who can see it??? FFS!
At least we know she didn’t have her hair professionally done 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She looks fooling dreadful
Didn't realise she had such a goose neck!!
Jamie's teeth looks like he still drinks from a teat bottle

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ffs. I’ll need to go on the sick to catch up on these threads 😂😂😂😂😂. Prosecco poured. Happy birthday Ronnie. Now let me go back and catch up.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
she actually looks really ill....... is it just me? very gaunt looking

Hard keeping up with the lies and bullshit i suppose

Reactions: 30
duck.

ME.

I am actually dying with cringe and vomit.

Why is it all about YOUUUUUUU

Where was the “Live” for Ronnie whose day it *actually* is.

I have reached my limit.

I’m out.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.