Mrs Hinch #183 Go Ronnie it’s your birthday but we’re gonna party like it’s my birthday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knows freda works in a flower shop but bleeping hell there’s a lot of flowers kicking about in grey castle today and REAL ONES not fake tit.
She looked wastes in the screenshot someone shared of the live please someone of recorded it 😆

They do look releaved to hit a year milestone but she’s no idea how lucky she is having the help.

Reactions: 9
Sorry it’s probably been said... thought food was meant to be outside... no one is allowed into your home!
Also you know she’s lying about how many because she would be showing them... like ooo so nice to see mum shames we’ve gotta keep our distance etc etc. The lies piss me off! And what an awful set up. Just everything awful. Hope everyone enjoyed their carrots. I’d expect more wow. Boring Grinch.

Reactions: 12
I have so many questions about the birthday spectacle.
Firstly I think the party was nice and little RonRon looked as happy as a pig in tit. He always looks like such a happy little boy. So that was heartwarming to see.
I will never understand why people find it appropriate to create collages videos and even potato cakes to wish someone else’s child a happy birthday. A child they do not know have never and will never meet. I saw comments from people saying they have been having their own party at home for Ronnie or that they have been crying “happy tears” because it has been such an emotional journey. When are people going to wake up and realise that Mrs Hinch is a character, a persona created for Instagram????
The live video was interesting. She has 3 million followers and not even 100k watched the live video. Sophie was a nervous wreck. I think she was nervous about getting negative comments on the live video and nervous that she or Jamie might say something wrong. Jamie did not seem to be bothered about being live on camera. She was shaking like a leaf. I can understand how much pressure she probably feels but Think it might do her some good to step away from the Instagram life for a while.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
First of all, bridal dress?? Wtf?! Secondly, why is all the food and cake set up inside? Clearly it wasn’t restricted to the garden. Also, the live 😳 she looks like an addict or something, she doesn’t look well at all. So different to what she normally posts. And for a hairdresser, her hairs always a total mess 🤨 as for the 30, surely she wouldn’t be stupid enough after already getting caught out before?! And lastly, she always goes on about worrying about Ronnie getting bullied in the future and I think he will be because of things SHE posts about him 😐

Reactions: 15
I have so many questions about the birthday spectacle.
Firstly I think the party was nice and little RonRon looked as happy as a pig in tit. He always looks like such a happy little boy. So that was heartwarming to see.
I will never understand why people find it appropriate to create collages videos and even potato cakes to wish someone else’s child a happy birthday. A child they do not know have never and will never meet. I saw comments from people saying they have been having their own party at home for Ronnie or that they have been crying “happy tears” because it has been such an emotional journey. When are people going to wake up and realise that Mrs Hinch is a character, a persona created for Instagram????
The live video was interesting. She has 3 million followers and not even 100k watched the live video. Sophie was a nervous wreck. I think she was nervous about getting negative comments on the live video and nervous that she or Jamie might say something wrong. Jamie did not seem to be bothered about being live on camera. She was shaking like a leaf. I can understand how much pressure she probably feels but Think it might do her some good to step away from the Instagram life for a while.
I agree. Imagine saving someone’s else’s child’s photos onto your phone then uploading a collage dedicated to them. Someone you’ve never met!!! It’s absurd and can’t believe she’s flattered by it. I don’t even upload photos of my boyfriends nieces and nephews and they call me auntie lol. Not my place to do so

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.